Chapter:1

My beloved Fanboy
Please log in to read the full chapter


I am very weak in English, please ignore my mistakes πŸ™

β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β˜…

β˜…β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„

✿ ══ ═══ β™₯ ═══ ══ ✿

In the story:

On one fine ,dazzling summer morning ....

A lanky, very handsome endearing person was lying on his bed.His smooth pale skin was glowing due to the vibrant light from the window. His gorgeous eyes with long pretty eyelashes were twinkling.....

His mother came and saw him shivering. When she checked she realized her son has a fever.

Mom: Sehun ,you got fever again.You take rest today. We will go to the hospital in the afternoon. No need to go to school today ...

Sehun: But mom I feel very bored at home .What will I do the entire day? I need to attend my classes.

Mom:No Sehun,you're sick.You love music right?You can listen music or watch movies that will not bore you .Ok ?

Sehun with an upset face : Okay Mom.

After doing breakfast he came back to his bedroom.He was admiring the beautiful atmosphere but didn't feel good inside because he feels lonely at home and loves his school but he often stays home due to getting sick very often.

With a sad sigh , he took his mobile phone from his bed table and started scrolling on You Tube to find something which can boost his energy and give mental relief. But he was unable to find something interesting.

He was disappointed by scrolling and scrolling. Then he started listening to a music of a popular singer which was really good. He started checking the comments. Suddenly he noticed there is a link with a comment...

Comment was ....

Hi guys I am a new singer.My name is Baeky.This is the first time I tried to sing a song.This song is mine. Please support me ...

(A/N: please think there is a link attached with the comment)

Sehun pressed the link without any interest.He noticed the account name is Baeky02.He played that video. The song name is 'UN Village '....

The voice of this singer is really melodious and having that much power to boost someone energy. But the singer hid his face.

Sehun: Omg really is he a new singer ?His voice is so skilled. I really want to see his face who has that energetic, healing ,deep and y voice. I should subscribe to this channel and like his videos and comment on them .

He commented on the video.......

CharmingboySehun:

" I CAN'T FLY ,BUT YOUR SINGING GIVES ME THE WINGS .YOUR IMAGINATION CREATES THE REALITY. PLEASE SING MORE & MORE .I WILL NEVER FEEL BORE LISTENING TO THIS SOULFUL VOICE "

On the other hand .....

A ethereal ,short cute looking handsome boy was checking his social media in his terrace. He had charming and adorable puppy like eyes, a cute nose and pretty pink lips.

Suddenly he noticed he got a notifications.

He opened You Tube and found someone called 'CharmingboySehun' liked his music video and commented.He understood that he subscribed his channel.

He read the comment and blushed....

??: Omg Someone really watched my video and appreciated me? I can't believe it. And his comment.......Wow . 'CharmingboySehun'....mmm unique name.He is my first subscriber and the fi

Please log in to read the full chapter