FINAL

Little Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the last day of summer holiday, Jane was busy digging a huge bag of popcorn while watching Big Bang video on her laptop when suddenly somebody kicked her back. She looked up and found her brother, Jin, stood behind her.

“What?!” she said with a mouth full of popcorn.

“My friend is coming, go to your room.” He said, sitting on the couch behind Jane.

Jane shook her head, “Why should i?” she said without turning her head from the laptop screen.

“Just go to your room.” Jin said again.

“Why? Because I’m so pretty that you’re afraid your friend will fall for me?” Jane flipped her long black hair.

Jin scoffed, “I’m afraid they’ll throw up if they see your face.”

Jane slapped her brother’s leg, “What’s the point? I mean, we’re going to be schoolmate by the end of this summer. And by the way, that’s tomorrow.”

“I know… But my friend will be very bossy. You might want to go to your room now before it’s too late.” Jin crossed his arm in front of his chest.

Jane pouted, “But Jungkook oppa will be here too, right? Can I just stay here?”

“What?! How do you know Jungkook?” Jin asked.

“Who doesn’t know him? The golden maknae of Bangtan. Can you introduce me to him?” Jane flickered her eyelash towards her brother.

“Not in a million years! Go up stair, Jae in! Right now!” Jin seemed really piss.

Jane sighed while folded back her laptop and brought the popcorn with her.

“Leave the popcorn.” Jin said.

“You are the meanest human being I’ve ever met! And who in the world still named their group these days?” she said before going up stair.

 

“I don’t really get the way of my brother’s brain works!” Jane said with both of her hands on her hair.

“What happen this time?” Hayi asked while busy sipping her banana milk.

“He didn’t let me to meet his friend. What? Am I that embarrassing?” Jane said, putting all her remain sandwich inside her small mouth.

“My brother also did the same. He always told me to go somewhere when his friends coming.” Jimin said, nodding her head.

“Maybe they just had their own reason.” Halla said. Jimin and Jane looked towards Halla.

“You’re not helping, princess.” Jimin said.

“Oh whatever! Let’s just go to school. You don’t want to be late for your first day of high school, do you?” Hayi said, standing up from her seat.

They arrived in school just on time. Jane, Jimin, Halla, and Hayi were very happy to finally can experience what people says the best year of their life, High School. Jane couldn’t even sleep last night, the fact that she’ll be in one school with Jungkook just thrilled her so much. It’s not that she liked him or whatever, but her friends always talked about him, how handsome he is, how gentle he is, and she couldn’t help her self but to feel excited when she knew Jin is in the same group with Jungkook. But Jin is such a party pooper.

Jane was still busy with her daydreaming when suddenly BANG…! Someone pushed her against the locker. She looked around and the same thing happen towards her friends. She looked at seven boys standing in front of her. A frown formed on her face when she recognized her brother, Jungkook, and Jimin, Jimin’s brother, stood among those guys. A guy pinned her against the locker with a smirk on his face.

“You’re joking right?” Jane said.

“Wow… you got some nerve.” The boy said.

Jane scoffed, glaring towards her brother in the back then back to the boy in front of her.

“You’re messing with the wrong person.” Jimin, who stood next to Jane, said.

“And why is that?” the boy with pink hair asked her.

Jane shook the guy off of her, reading his nametag out loud, “Kim Taehyung?” she glared at her brother, “You never told me about him.” She said.

Jin stepped forward, trying to calm his friends, “You guys need to stop.”

“Why, hyung? Are you afraid of this girl?” Taehyung said, trying to grab Jane’s shirt collar but she hit him.

“Aaaww…!” he cried.

“Let just leave them alone, we can find some other freshmen.” Jimin said, standing between Yoongi and her sister.

“This is how you defend your sister?” Jane said, still glaring at Jin.

“Please don’t tell mom.” Jin whispered at Jane.

Jane scoffed, “Then you need to tell your friend who to messed with. And when I said you’re the meanest human being, I wasn’t kidding.”

“Wow wow wow! Who are you to talk to my hyung like that?” Taehyung stepped forward.

Jane laughed, “I’m her sister, you moron!” and with that she left, followed by Halla and Hayi.

“Aren’t you coming, Jimin?” Hayi asked at Jimin who still stood behind his brother.

“You are so rude! How come you called Jimin hyung like that?” Jungkook said.

Jane turned around, “Seriously Oppa, you need to teach your friend. That girl behind Jimin oppa is his sister, Park Jimin. Do you understand, ladies and gentleman?” she shook her head before leaving the guys.

 

“Hyung~ ! That was embarrassing, you never told me if your sibling is a girl! Both of you!” Taehyung said to Jin then glari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter