100 Days with Kim Hanbin !

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

All the girls from my school would die to spend at least one minute with iKon's charismatic leader, Kim Hanbin known as B.I but ...NOT ME

I usually respect people and mostly idols for their hard work but on a scale from 1 to 10, Kim Hanbin is a zero. I hate everything about him from head to toe. Unfortunately for me, he is my brother's bestfriend. I used to see pictures of them every day, listened to their songs, watched their music videos and this is all because my brother is Bobby.

After Bobby won'' Show Me The Money'' rap competition, he could finally bring us to Korea so we could start living as a normal family. Everything was great till that day when my brother brought a friend home...that friend was no other than Kim Hanbin...That's how my nightmare started, the worst part came when Bobby announced that B.I is going to stay with us for a while.

Living under the same roof with the person you dislike the most it's not that easy...

 

 

 

 

Foreword

      Hana  Hanbin

Bobby  Mino

 

  AUTHOR'S NOTES
 

@Copyright Anonkit

100 % my story. Any similarities with another story/dramas are purely coincidental. Do not plagiarize, copy or post it somewhere else without my permission. Please respect me and my work. English is not my main language but I am developing it. 

Credit for the amazing layout to Tori from Insomnia.Credit for the main trailer to Monatomic from Pastel Productions. Credit for the beautiful Final Trailer to Mintsugar73 from Aesthete production.

Credit for Posters Main poster to me.  Banner to Paper Clouds  PosterChapter 2 to Nights  Out Shop. Chapter 5 to Absolute. Chapter 9 to Autumn Frost. Chapter 19 to Spotlight. Chapter 23 to -Quiri from Venus Shop. Chapter 23 Special to -Jishooua from Dreamy Days. 

< ANONKIT Storyline || Credit for layout to Tori >
Check out the other stories:
           
AnonKit
Thank you for giving me power to write through your comments, subscribes and up-votes!