The Eagle Has Officially Landed

겨울 꽃 (Winter Blossom)

First the first time in I don't know how many years, I lazily walked off the plane and towards the conveyer belt. It was a bright and sunny day in Seoul and I, Cho Minhyun, am pumping with energy and can't wait to see my apartment. I quickly grabbed my bags as I saw them and looked for the exit as fast as I could. I was missing something important but that wasn't coming for another two to three weeks and I had to live with that emptiness until then. The only reason why I came to South Korea was to audition for SM Entertainment, even though I hate that company like some cats dislike water, and meet Siwon once again. I doubt that we would remember me though. It had been several years since we last met and my parents haven't spoken a word about him around me. I liked him a lot though I wasn't sure if he liked me like that but I didn't care at all. He told me that I was one of the best dancers he had ever seen and wanted me, Minhyun, to audition but I couldn't at the time. I wasn't allowed to join the company become I was young and my Korean wasn't the best back then but I know enough to get by back then. As I walked and thought to myself, I had saw a crowd of screaming girls, and some guys, holding banners with words I couldn't make out very well and just shrugged it off. It was none of my business and I really didn't care that much about the idols of Korea. I was more into the visual kei of Japan and enjoyed the different groups they have. But enough of me rambling on for no reason at all. Its not like you all care about my likes and dislikes anyway. So as I was saying, I had finally reached the exit and slowly walked out. Everything changed but also stayed the same in a weird but awesome way. I loved it so much that I had almost forgot to look where I was going and bumped into a tall man. I blushed lightly and looked down at my purple high top converses.