Final

Fear

36420251.jpeg

Author POV

 

“Dancing for almost a whole day can really take a toll on your body.” Bre though as she sat in the bath tub. Recently she’s started dancing again after an ankle injury. The last time Bre danced she ended up twisting it. She decided to give dancing a break. After some encouragement to start again from her boyfriend, Minhyuk, she decided to start. Knowing the pain her body would be in from all the dancing, she came home to a bubble bath made for her by Minhyuk. He was also making dinner while she was relaxing.

 

 After getting relaxed Bre decided to drain the water and dry off. In her towel she went to their bedroom and saw a pair of tights and Minhyuk’s shirt sitting on their bed. She giggled, because he loved when she would wear his shirts. When she changed into the clothes she decided to put her hair in a bun. While putting her hair up she saw something in the corner of her eye on the wall. Quickly looking over Bre noticed it was a spider. Without finishing her hair, she ran into the kitchen. Minhyuk looked behind him surprised by the loud steps. He saw his girlfriend running into the kitchen with a nervous face. “Baby, what’s wrong” Minhyuk asked worried. “I saw a spider in our bedroom” Bre said almost crying.

 

 She had a huge fear of spiders every since she was little. She could never kill one. She would always run away from it or have someone else take care of it. Minhyuk giggled at his girlfriends fear, but washed his hands and told her to wait in the kitchen. Looking around the bedroom he saw the spider on the floor. He quickly captured it and decided to let it outside the house instead of killing it. Walking back into the house, he went back to Bre to see her watching over the food. When she noticed he came back she gave him a tight hug. “Thank you.” She said and gave him a kiss. Minhyuk laughed “What would you do without me.” “Probably call a friend for help.” Bre giggled.

 

 When dinner was ready they sat across from each other eating. Dinner was silent, but filled with smiles towards each other and playing footsies. Since it was getting late they decided to head to bed. Once they both lied down, pillow talk started. “Thanks for taking care of me today I really appreciate it.” Bre said. “That’s why I’m your boyfriend, I’ll take care of you anytime you need me to. I love you, I want to see you healthy and happy.” Minhyuk said with love. Bre’s eyes watered at his confession. He didn’t say he loves her a lot, but his actions showed it. “I love you too hyukie.” Bre said. Minhyuk laughed at the nickname she gave him. They both shared a sweet kiss and cuddled.