Chapter I

QATNG 2 [Love or Friendship?]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers! So this is the first chapter! Hope you enjoy!^^

 

 

 

I

 

 

Yoona keeps tossing and turning on her bed while waiting for Yuri’s reply. But to her disappointment it was Jessica and she was calling. She’s having second thoughts if she’ll answer her or not. “Ugh…” She clicked the answer button.

“This better be fast Jessie.”

*”Yah! You just answered the call. Why are you in a hurry? Are you busy?”

“Err… not really but… I’m waiting for my Yul’s reply.”

*”Aisshhh… fine I’ll try this to be fast.”

“Good. What is it?”

*”It’s Tiffany.”

“As expected.” Yoona muttered. “What about her?”

*”She’s so annoying!”

Yoona sighed. “What did she do?”

*”Nothing but… she’s extra cranky today…I don’t know what’s her problem!”

 

Flashback:

Jessica was spacing out throughout the class. She’s staring out the window instead of listening to their professor. She was daydreaming about Tiffany who just happens to sit beside her because they happened to be seatmates.

She sighed for nobody knows how many times when Tiffany suddenly snapped at her. “Jessie… can you stop sighing? I’m trying to focus here.”

“Then just focus, don’t mind me.” She responds without bothering to look at her. She continued to daydream.

Tiffany huffed.

Jessica smirked. “Look who is sighing?” she commented still looking out the window.

“I’m not sighing.” Tiffany hissed. But it just happened that their prof that time is the same prof who has the sharp hearing.

“Jessica, Tiffany! How dare you talk in my class? You’ll be today’s cleaners!”

“Huh?!” “Oh goodness…” They said at the same time.

“No complains!”

Jessica just sighed while Tiffany huffed, again.

 

Present:

“Err… how can you not know the reason of her snappy attitude? You keep on sighing, even I will snap at you.”

*”No Yoong. It’s not only that. Listen to me first okay?”

“Yeah. Okay.” Yoona seems to forget about Yuri’s reply as she listened to Jessica’s story.

*”So yeah… after class, Tiffany and I went to clean our classroom…

 

Flashback…

“This is your fault you should’ve stopped sighing.” Tiffany said.

“You shouldn’t have minded me in the first place.” Jessica responded in a calm tone. She’s trying to be calm.

“Tsk.”

“Are you having your period?” Jessica asked. “You seem snarky today.”

“Yes. So please just let me be.”

“I’m letting you be Tiff. You’re the one who keeps on…*sigh*  whatever. I’ll keep quiet now.”

Then it fell silent. None of the girls dared to talk because they know that when they talk they might just argue.

 

Present:

“Mmm… I think Tiffany is frustrated.” Yoona said.

*“Frustrated? Why?”

“Well, earlier, she asked something to me.”

 

Flashback:

“Yoona, wait!” Tiffany called after her. Rushing.

“What?” Yoona asked, running to the line-up. It’s after lunch.

“I just wanna ask something. Please stop!” Then Tiffany tried to run faster and tackled her. They almost lost balance.

“Aww Tiff! What?! I’m gonna be late. And… where’s Jessica? You left her?”

Tiffany looked behind her and Jessica is not behind. “She’ll catch up anyway. Hey Yoong, I wanna ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“Uhm…” Tiffany looked around before she whispered to Yoona. “How does your first kiss with Yuri felt?” Tiffany leaned away. “I know you kissed after the confession.”

“Uhm… No we didn’t.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“I swear we didn’t.”

“How boring.” Tiffany crossed her arms.

Yoona scoffed. “Not really. It’s good not to rush things y’know? Why do you ask anyway?”

Tiffany’s face suddenly looked sad before masking it with a smile. “Nothing. Just curious.”

 

Present:

“Hmm… Why don’t you try to steal a kiss to her Jess?”

*”Heh, then what? To be slapped? To make things complicated? No way. So yeah continuing my story… when we’re cleaning, I saw Yuri’s friends passed by. And I thought of asking Hyoyeon for help to make a move on Tiffany so I chased them.”

“What? You chased after them? Wow, you’re becoming a runner, eh?”

*”Uhm… I didn’t really chase them. I just called out and ran a bit.”

“You still chased after them, even for a bit.”

 

Flashback…

“Hyoyeon!” Jessica called.

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were surprised seeing Jessica running after them. They all stopped walking.

“Hey, Jess. ‘Sup? Yoona already left.” Hyoyeon greeted.

“Uhm…It’s not…” Jessica can’t speak properly because she’s panting. Taeyeon handed a bottle of water to her. Jessica gulped it down. “Thanks.”

“Yoona’s not here with us.” Sooyoung repeated what Hyoyeon said just in case Jessica didn’t hear them the first place.

“It’s not about Yoona. I need your help.”

Hyoyeon blinked. “Help?”

Jessica nodded.

The HyoYoung duo looked at each other then narrowed their eyes at Jessica.

“Why-Why are you looking at me like that?”

“What kind of help and how much are you going to pay?” Hyoyeon asked, winking at Sooyoung. Taeyeon face-palmed.

“P-pay?!”

“Yes. Our service isn’t free.”

“I-I don’t know… but is that a yes?”

“Yes, unless you pay.”

 “JESSIE! Why did you leave me?”

Jessica felt panic so she pushed them away. “Uhm…let’s… we’ll talk… l-later I mean tomorrow. Don’t tell this to anyone—Aww! Tiff!” Tiffany pinched Jessica’s cheeks pulling her away from Hyoyeon.

“How dare you try to chat here while you let me clean alone?”

“T-Tomorrow guys.” Jessica waved to them before going with Tiffany back to their classroom.

“Okay.” HyoYoung answered then they all left.

Tiffany and Jessica returned to their classroom.

“That hurt, Tiff.” Jessica held her cheek.

“Why’d you left me?”

“I didn’t.”

“Hmp…Since when did you become friends with them?”

“I just asked something to them. Will you please just shut up now?” Jessica can’t help but to feel annoyed.

 

Present:

“Woah, you really said it?”

*”Yeah. She’s really annoying. Hmp. Yoona even if I’m in love with her it doesn’t mean that I’ll change towards her. We’re always frank to one another, right?”

“Yeah...”

*”But do you know what I realized? If I wanted to be with her I have to bear her violent, snarky, touchy, sensitive, impatient attitude whenever she’ll have her period. But it seems that she always have a period.”

Yoona laughed. “I agree to that! Almost always whiny and complaining but hey she has good points too.”

*”Yeah…Of course. She’s thoughtful, bubbly, sweet, grandiose, smart, studies hard, beautiful, talented, has killer smile, y…”

“Okay, I know, I know. Just stop daydreaming.”

*”Yah! Look who’s not daydreaming? I bet you always daydream about your girlfriend. So let me daydream to my Tiffany.”

“Oh… your Tiffany?”

*”Yes. My Tiffany.”

Their conversation was interrupted when suddenly a soft, low, husky voice whispered to Yoona’s other ear.

“Who are you talking to?”

Yoona felt goosebumps on how y the voice is. She almost drops her phone from shock. “Y-Yuri?!”

*”Yuri?”Jessica asked suddenly confused.

“Uhm… let’s talk later Jess. My girlfriend’s here.” Yoona whispered over the phone, feeling giddy and happy that Yuri came ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter