final

Im with you

Jongin promised to himself that he will be a great super dad to his son. After being married with kyungsoo for 4 years, now with their stable bank account and high paying jobs they have decided to take their relationship to the next level, the level of parenting.

 

No words can describe how happy kyungsoo and jongin was when they took their little sunshine son, kim haneul, to their home. 

 

Kyungsoo's at work when jongin called him. "hello? hyung?" kyungoo noticed the panic and worry in jongin's voice "what is it jong? what happened?" now kyungsoo cant focus on whatever he is typing right now "h..hyung.. haneul is --" jongin cant seem to finish his sentence because jongin is now a sobbing mess "jong? okay breathe what is it?" kyungsoo is  now beyond worry but it takes all his will to calm, not now that jongin is in the state like this "hyung.. haneul.. we are at the hospital right now and.. please hyung come here please please" "okay jong, wait for me"

 

 

kyungsoo sees jongin at one of the hospital chair outside the pedia room "hey, jong, what happened?" "hyung, i am so afraid, haneul is coughing and it seems like he had a hard time breathing in between of coughing. i saw it, him pausing in hids breathing pattern hyung i dont know what happened" jongin hugged kyungsoo and cry. "the doctor said he has a Pertussis and it's a good thing that they found it early. He is so small and fragile, i cant bear to see him suffering like that, he doesnt deserve it hyung" "jong" kyungsoo started while petting jongin's hair "let's not think of the worse, hmm?" "but hyung, i am so scared, we only adopted him for 3 months and this is now happening to him. are we a fail parents? no. am i a fail parent? i cant even fulfill a simple responsibility of looking after our son. im such a fail hyung. i dont think i deserve to called as his father, as his parent, because i made him sick! i did not took care of him to the fullest that's why we are here in the hospital and our baby is suffering" kyungsoo continues to rub jongin's back and petting his hair in attempt to calm him down while listening to him "maybe i made the wrong decision hyung. I am not ready for this. or Maybe i am not made for parenting a child"

"hush jongin, it's not your fault. You made a great job looking after our son. I am so proud of you and i am sure your son is also proud of you for taking care of him. I honestly want to thank your for being with our son 24/7 and you even gave up your job! He will be fine jongin, yes, maybe we are still lacking but little by little we will take a baby steps also okay? we will not let this illness to judge the way we take care our child. Kyungsoo holds Jongin's face "Now look at me, You are not alone Jongin, we will be in this together okay? We will be with him until he grows up even if we are old and wrinkly." Kyungsoo kissed Jongin's forehead "You did a great job Jongin, i made the right decision to be your husband and be the father of your child"

 

But then, Jongin hid his face on Kyungsoo's neck and... cried again
"Jong.. Jongin? hey why?"
"You are so cheesy. It's your fault you made me cry again!" he wails
kyungsoo laughs "oh hush Jongin, now let's go to the room and see our little prince okay?"
Jongin with a glassy eyes looked up to Kyungsoo " i love you, hyung"
"I love you to jongin. Now let's go"