eleven || gone with the wind

Aww you're so sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: brianat1234

 

Wait. I am still going to wait for him no matter what. I still am waiting for him. 

Why is he suddenly like this? Why is he ignoring me? Why is he not gentle anymore towards me? Why is he harsh towards me? Why is he like this lately?

All the why(s) that I can’ t solve by myself without asking him. All the why(s) that had been hurting me for days.

Was I not that good for him? Was I that stupid for his love? Was I ugly instead of pretty for him? Was I not perfect for him? Was I not deserve to have his love?

All the disadvantages that had been hunting me down deep in my dream for several nights keeps hurting me. All the disadvantages that might be a possibality truth in them.

I miss the old him. I miss the way he used to look at me with those beautiful eyes with love pouring from it. I miss the way he always be gentle towards me. I miss the way he smile gently towards me. I miss how his manly arms wrap around me. I miss the way his embrace made me feel safe. I miss the warmth he always gave me. I miss all of that.

I hate the new him. The way he look at me with pure hate. The way he act harsh towards me. The way he brush me off of him. The way he ignore me. The way his eyes only meant danger. The way he always went out night. I hate all that new things he did. I really hate it.

But I still wait for him. I still love him like how the first time how I loved him. I thought that this maybe was just a misunderstanding. Was just a mistake he made. Was just something that will not go on forever.

Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter