Chapter 8

Sugar Hearted

Guess who’s back?? Me!! And guess who made a chapter?? Me!! Sorry, it’s short, but at least it’s something ^^

 

 

“Good morning!” Yoongi looks up to see Jungkook’s face inches away from me.

“Whoa!! Kook!! There’s something called space!” He yelled quickly looking away from Jungkook.

“Hehe, Remember last night?” Jungkook ignores the scolding and points to his cheek.

It took a while for Yoongi to gather up what he was trying to say, but then it soon came to him.The kiss...The kiss!!

“Ah, sorry about that Kookie, it was a...uh...reflex.” Yoongi said, trying to think of why he had kissed him there.

“Calm down Yoongi, i mean, we kissed a lot this week. What’s so different between this one and the other ones?”

“I-i don’t know. Maybe it’s the fact that remember it completely? Maybe it's the fact that I was the one that kissed you this time?! Jeez, i don’t know.”

“Jesus, calm down. Get up and wash up. We have breakfast with the others.”

“What about our clothes? The hoodies you bought are washed right?”

“You scared me last night. I didn’t get to wash it.”

“Sooo?”

“Just wear your flannel or your blue hoodie. I can match with you.”

“Uh. Okay..” Yoongi ended the conversation as he watch Jungkook walk out of his room.

Minutes later, Jungkook was already finished getting ready, so he decided to check up on Yoongi.

“Suga Suga! You done yet? We don’t have all day to get ready you know? What if we’re last again?” Jungkook bursts into Yoongi’s room.

“Yahh!! There’s something called knocking you know?!” Yoongi scolds.

“Wow. that hoodie looks big on you.” Jungkook says while eyeing Yoongi.

“It’s Hoseok’s. He left it here and just gave it to me.”

“Ohhh! That’s cute.’

“Oh yeah, what’s the progress? Do they really like me?”

“Who’s they?”

“Jimin. Taehyung. Duhh”

“Oh righhtt. Yeah, they both like you. More like Taehyung gets jealous about you a lot more than Jimin does.” Jungkook explains.

“How about today?”

“Welp, Yoongi my friend, today hasn’t happened yet. So you’re going to have to wait.”

“I know I know, i meant like, check on them again. Just to check who likes me more?”

“Yeah i know what you were talking about, don’t worry about it i can check”

“Thanks kookie” Suga whispered before Jungkook left the room.