☆1☆

The Cupid Fell In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Mina~

"Oh my god , she's here . "
" Look  at her hair !! she dyed her hair to dark blue !!"
"She break the rules !"
"Nevermind, ugh i hate her ."

Its something that I always heard everytime I step in my foot inside the school hallway . Hwang Mina , basically recognized as a badass , the one who break the rules , the one who is statergically smart , the one that fight to get number 1 . That's right , number 1. I've had been in number 2 every test because of this jerk called Cha Eunwoo . He is the dream boy every girl wanted for . Not me for sure i mean, why would i fall in love with someone who as crappy as him and someone who , bullied me .

He's not a dream boy as like the quote " Nobody's perfect ". But this one is lot much worser , i couldn't even imagine him smiling at me. " Hwang Mina !! " speaking of the devil , here he come . I feel myself being pushed to the locker , i raised my head to look at his face that carvered with a smirk . UGH how i wanted to cut off his lips and fed it to the shark!!! . " Do homework for me , princess?" . I snorted , i examined him up and down . " Checking me out ?" he whispered next to my ear , " Nah, seeing that you have no broken arm or legs , your perfectly fine to do your own homework - " 

My cheek stinged , this boy freakin slapped me . I raised my hand and rest it on my cheek . Silence surrounded us " What ya sayin ? repeat it . " . At this point my eyes were filled with tears. He looked down on me , " Aw, such a crybaby ." .He wiped my tears with his thumb as i flinched , He throw the homework book on feet and said " Do it by tomorrow . " . He his heels and walk away , leaving me pathetic as ever. When he's not on my sight , i went down on knees and pick up the homework . Fu ck you Cha Eunwoo.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Eunwoo~

" Mr. Cha, where had you been? " The grumpy teacher , Mr. Oh asked me . " Sorry Mr.Oh , i got into accident during my way here "  I voiced out and bowed 90 degree. The teacher look imperessed with my attitude , with an approving look he let me into the class . Assa ! . The teacher somehow was teaching the same topic that got me to swim inside the sea of boringness. Many girls looked on my way - wait not many but all and as a gift, i sent a wink to them making them fans themselves and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter