Who's The Mystery Man?

When The Moon Turns To Halo

P.O  injured  too  badly  due  to  attack  of  the  villagers . He  pass  out in  front  of  Ha  Young's  hut. Ha Young  is  already  puzzled.

She  cannot  think  what  to do. Only  heaven  knows. She tries  to hide  P.O  the  villagers.  " Oh my gosh , you're too  heavy!" , said Ha Young.

She drag  P.O  to  a  hidden  basement  under  the  hut. CROOK!  CROOK!  , the  sound of   P.O's  head  hitting  the stairs , she  quickly  dumped  him  at there.

 At a  sudden , a  voice is  calling  her,  " Oh  my  godness,  the  Chieftain , he  must  be  searching  this  man!  I  must  not  tell  them."  Sounds  of  rats  keep  chirping  ,  filling  the  space  of  the  basement .

 The  basement  was  very  dark  and  mild.  Ha  Young  swiftly  answers  Chieftain  calls.  "  Is  there  is  something  I  need  know  Chieftain? " asked   Ha Young  to  the  Chieftain.

 " There  is  a  were-wolf  in  this  village", said  Chieftain .  Then , he  also  announces  the  news  to  other  villagers.  People  began  to  close  their  doors  and  windows , praying  that  the  were-wolf  will  not  disturb  them  and  their  family.

Ha Young  run  to  her  hut  as  fast  as  she  could  to  seek  the  condition of  the  ' man '.  Luckily , he  still  at  his  land  of  Nod.  Ha  Young  shocked  after  seeing  the  man's  wounds.

 Severe  cut  and  slash  of  swords  and  machete filling  his  all  over  his  body.  His  chest  is  burned   to  black.  Ha  Young  decided  to  help  and  take  care  the man  until  he  get  full  recovery.

 She decided to make a bed at the basement, so she could heal the man secretly without being knew by anyone in the village or else, she could be cast out from there.

 Day after day, she keep trying to heal the man although she isn't a doctor or shaman. When she was a child, she often sees her father makes remedies to be given to villagers and also his beloved wife.

 Ha Young's umma has weird disease, she must eat only plant from high land, if she eat plant from low land, she will die instantly.  One day , Ha Young got message from his father to bring him some plant from high land. When she got all the plant , Ha Young accidentally fall to river bank when she walk at the bridge to the high land. She was badly injured, she cannot walk and her limbs and legs full of wounds. Her father waited for the remedies until his wife died in his arms. Due to love to his wife, he decided to die along with her by drinking poison created by his ownselves.

When Ha Young back to home, she cried and the weather turns bad from sunny to rain cats and dogs. Maybe God was angry with her for her action towards parents and cause 3 years of downpour. Since that, only Chieftain treat her as a villager. " I could not let another life died due to my own recklessness, I really cannot forgive myself for that accident, if I could just save this man, maybe it will lessen my guiltiness on my parents!