Lady Fate

It was Lady Fate.

Chapter: 1

 

 

I look in front of the mirror and fix my navy blue tie and check to see if I got the rest of my uniform in check too. Skirt at the right length, check. White blouse tuck in, check. Also a navy blue knitted sweater vest with the tie tuck in, check. I smile to myself, my one side dimple showing, as I see I look good. I grab my bag off the bed and walk out to meet Hyejin who is probably eating waffle that mom left for us.

 

“Hey, you ready?” I ask when I saw the back of Hyejin head in the kitchen.

She turns around and I see her face stuff with waffle. She smile and nodded.

 

“Ya.” she manages to muffle.

 

“Yah, you save some for me too, right?” I laugh as snatch a waffle from her plate.

She lifts one of her eyebrows and shakes her head.

 

“Nope.” she pop on the p.

 

“Don’t Hyejin love Wheein?” I use my agyeo.

She rolls her eyes and starts to head out.

 

“Hyejin” I continue as I follow her.

 

“Wheein love Hyejin, if she doesn’t say it back wheein going to cry.” I say as I walk backward in front of her with a pout.

 

“Yea, yea, Hyejin love Wheein too.” she tried to look away annoy but still got her smile.

 

“Good.” I smile and went back to my normal voice as I walk beside her.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

We finally reach the school gate and I realize we are finally seniors in high school. Luckily, Hyejin and I have the same class together. I sigh silently as I think I’m finally going to finish school, but now I have to decide on which college I want to go to.  Most importantly I still haven’t someone to love me. All my crushes were girls and of course I knew I had no chance with none of them. I do have some fan girls but that doesn’t mean they’ll like me romantically.

 

I sit in my desk that’s in the middle of the class room next to the window, and Hyejin in front of me. The bell ring and students goes to their desk and the teacher start class, and I just space out. I wonder if there ever going to be someone out there that will be my forever. I cringe at myself, I need to stop being cheesy. Hyejin already know I like girl and accept me whole heartily, I was crying as barley manages to tell her during our first year of high school. I’m really lucky to have her.

 

Finally the bell ring for lunch and every one scramble to find their friends. Hyejin turn around with a big mischievous smirk. I lift my eyebrows and stare at her weirdly. She still hasn’t said anything, so I did.

 

“Yah, say something.” I pretend to hit her, she didn’t flinch.

 

“Have you heard?”  she get out her lunch and turn her chair around so she can face me.

 

“ Heard what?” I say as I pull out my lunch.

 

“Lady fate.” she whisper like the best secret she ever heard.

 

“Lady Fate? Who that?” I ask I eat some chicken.

 

Hyejin gasp dramatically, she look around. She does a come closer hand gesture. I look at her more weirdly but lean a bit closer. She also lean closer to me, still looking around.

“She will able to tell how to find your soul mate.”

 

“What you crazy?” I chuckle, but it gave me a bit hope.

 

She looks at me seriously.

 

 “A girl who should love you as are.” she smiles as she grabs my cheek.

I feel a sting in my eyes. I smile back as she wipes tears that escape. Then mess my hair by putting them in front my face.

“Yah, stop making that face. You’ll turn into a raccoon if you let it smear your make up.” I laugh as I grab that napkin that Hyejin put in my hand. I wipe my tears then fix my hairs. Hyejin help to make sure I look “decent” enough as she put it. We finish our lunch and continue with school.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Finally school is over and we are walking home. Until Hyejin grab my hand and pull me the other direction.

 

“Hyejin, shouldn’t we going home?”

 

“Come on, let visit Lady Fate.” Suddenly my stomach start feeling weird thing.

 

“Hyejin, I don’t think it good idea.” she look back, and squeeze my hand.

 

“Trust me.” I feel  a bit more relax and nodded as Hyejin seem to know lady fate is about.

 

“Just letting you know I’m a very skeptical person.”

 

“I know” she just replies.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

We decide to stop by a restaurant to eat first. We were just talking and as we were getting closer to finishing the food. Hyejin suddenly grab one of my hands that were resting on the table.

 

“Wheein, I just want you to know that you’re strong and smart and thing will be okay.” She said seriously then squeeze my cheek and tell me how I’m so cute. I chuckle nervously.

 

“Hyejin, what up with you today, you been acting really weird all day.” I look at her worry.

 

“Nothing, I’m just letting you know.” I just nodded.

 

We walk out and Hyejin lead the way to the famous “lady fate” suddenly I’m imagining a very old lady with a big pointy nose, kind of like you see in a witch movie. Maybe that why Hyejin want me to stay strong?  I might faint if I see her if she really is a witch and is controlling Hyejin in a way. Suddenly I bump hard in her back and fell on my .

 

I rub my as it hurt, I look up and see we finally reach the place and Hyejin is laughing as she try to help me of the floor. I roll my eyes I take her helping hand. I turn toward the place and see it actually not crappy place, look like a small clothes store but with rock and other jewelry on display. Hyejin open the door and head in first and I follow. Now it looks like a fortuneteller place, now time to face the lady.

 

“Excuse me miss, are you still open.” Hyejin ask loudly.

 

“Yes, I’m coming. Please take a seat.” A surprising a high pitch voice answer back.

 

“Hyejin, isn’t this fortuneteller?” I ask as I already told her I hate them.

 

Before she can answer me back, a very young brunette gorgeous lady dress very normally step out the curtain that hanging at the back of the room.

 

“Ah, no. I’m no fortuneteller. I just a simple women that want help you find your fated love one to those chosen one.” she explain as she sit in front of us.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry.” I bow.

 

“No problem, shall we get started Wheein?” I just nodded.

 

“May I please see your hand?” I put my right hand on the dark wooden table.

 

Hyejin grab my other hand as she anxiously watches. Lady fate gently grabs my hand and turn it face up. She traces two circle or more like infinity sign and then nodded like she understand something she saw. She reaches under the table and pulls out a solid white jar. She opens it and sprinkles some gold dust on my hand that glitter. She put it away then places her hand over mine. Then I felt it getting warm then a spark. I yelp as it scared me.

 

“Sorry about that but it all done. I wish you the best of luck Wheein.” she smile.

 

I nodded slowly as I look at my hand, there no gold dust anymore. Weird.

 

“Thank you, Lady fate.” Hyejin excitedly bow and tug me. I also thank and bow.

 

“Please, call me Jessica. Lady fate is a bit too much.” She laugh.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxx

 

After we said goodbye to Jessica we made our way back home. My house first as it was the closest, and Hyejin live around the corner. As I turn to say goodbye, Hyejin hug me tight then skip home.

 

“Aish, she being so weird today.”  I walk into my house.

 

I talk a bit to my parent about our day then headed up to my room since I felt vey sleepy for some reason. I was thinking about showering but so sleepy. I’ll just shower in the morning. I change into my pajamas and got in my bed. Then I realize something, how did she know my name? I was too tired so I just close my eyes and falling into a very unusual dream.

 

I’m flying in a weird colorful portal, I feel like I’m changing but I don’t know what going on. I then hear an alarm going off.  I throw my arm out trying to turn off the alarm. I finally turn it off. I then just laid there for bit. I need to shower. I open my eyes and I see a very big manly hand in front me. I quickly close my eyes and I start to freak out. Omg. Did I bring a guy home? But I don’t feel anyone around me. I open my eyes again and the hand is still there. I try to move my arm but the man arm start to move. My face dreaded. Don’t tell me. I quickly get up and touch my hair. It very very super duper short. Oh no.

 

I look around and see I’m in a unfamiliar messy room. Omg. I slowly look down and see a nicely build chest. Then my arm and it a man arm. Omg. Omg. I slowly touch my or this man ab and omg, it real. I uncover the blanket, omg, I’m in a red boxer and two man leg. I wiggle my toe and the man toes also wiggle. Oh no. I get up and suddenly I feel very off balance I try to take step toward the bathroom but I feel very unstable up here, how tall is this man? Or is it me? Did I turn into a man? Or did I enter a man body? Omg what is going on? I awkwardly walk toward the bathroom till I reach the stink. And there a man faces staring right back at me. O. M G. I’m a man. A handsome though, I guess that good. Still.

…..

……..

……………

…………………..

 

*Thud*

 

I yelp then cover my mouth that that was a deep yelp. I quickly shut the door, omg what if it the man roommate. What do I do? Just I act normal and be like “Aye bro, what up.” then process to find clothe and run away. Yea, that sounds good.

 

*knock.*

 

“Babe, are you ready? We need to get to class.” a girl voice spoke.

 

Oh it a girl, thank you! Maybe she can help me. I open the door then I look down and Oh. My. Gosh. There I saw the most beautiful girl standing there, staring back at me.