Chapter 1

Cheer Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's phone rang for the umpteenth time that day. Groaning, she pressed the green button and the speaker.

"Hello Sana-ya!" the other line greeted.

"What do you want, Jimin?" she asked as she ran her fingers through her messy hair, a bit annoyed.

"Nothing. I'm just saying that you're pretty." Jimin whispered.

Sana blushed unknowingly. Those words sure made her day. All her stress from the homeworks were gone. Sure, she felt bad for making him to wait for a long time, but what could she do? She needs to find out his sincerity.

"You take my breath away every time I see you. You make me hard to concentrate on my studies when I keep thinking about you." he continued.

Sana's face displayed a guilty expression. She felt SUPER bad that she wanted to tell him every feelings that she kept inside her, but she knew she couldn't do that. Telling him means accepting. And it was something she wasn't prepared for.

"Jimin? I'm sorry but I need to do my homeworks. I'll call you later. Okay?" she really wanted to kill herself right now.

"Oh, really? Okay then." a clear disappointed voice came out.

Sana sighed as she ended the call. She turned her attention to the pile of homeworks she hadn't done in weeks? But she couldn't concentrate at all. Jimin's words kept on ringing in her ears. Screaming frustrately, she closed her book and called her friend.

"Sup!" Momo greeted hyperly.

"Momo!! Help me!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter