Chapter 1

Just Do It

"Jessi."

...

"Jessi, wake up."

"Ten minutes."

"Aish. Jessi. Get up."

The sleeping girl rolled onto her side and pulled the blanket over her head. "15 minutes."

Tiffany got off the bed, walked to Jessica's side of the bed and kneeled in front of her.

"I have a cucumber in my hand." Tiffany whispered.

Jessica's eyes bolted open and she sat up in bed. "I will kill you!" 

"Will you?" Tiffany asked. She held up both her hands, showing that she didn't have a cucumber.

Jessica glared at the girl in front of her then dropped her body onto the bed. "I don't like you right now Fany."

Tiffany smiled brightly then jumped on Jessica's body. A small grunt was heard from the older girl. "That's right." She said. "You don't like me because you love me. Isn't that right, Jessi?"

Jessica turned her face away from Tiffany. A small blush was creeping its way onto her white skin.

Tiffany, with her smile still on her face moved her face down to Jessica's. Jessica turned to look at what the girl was doing and smiled. She slowly closed her eyes and waited for soft lips. But none came. 'Huh?'

 

12:00 pm

 

"Sicaaaaaa! Wake up!!!"

Jessica's eyes shot open. She found herself in her room but Tiffany wasn't there. The person- no. People she saw were none other than Yuri and Yoona. Her roommates.

"Omo. She's awake. Good job Yoon." Yuri said.

"Mission success!" Yoona said high fiving Yuri. The two ran out of Jessica's room with happy smiles plastered on their faces.

"Ugh." Jessica grunted. "This is NOT how i wanted to start my morning." The brunette got off her bed and went into the living room where she saw the two chodings this morning on the couch, eating chips. 

"Morning Sica unnie~" The two said in unison. They both had cheeky grins on their faces and it looked like Yoona had something hidden behind her back.

Jessica rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen. "Morning my ."

Yoona took out a video camera from her back and pressed play. The video was of Jessica sleeping. She was sleeping but something happens. She slowly smiles in her sleep and puckers her lips. "Fany-ah~" She said.

Yuri and Yoona broke out laughing. "Hahahah! This is great!"

 

Kitchen

 

Jessica opened the fridge and looked inside but nothing appealed to her. Suddenly she heard Yuri and Yoona laughing. She walked back to the living room but saw the two girls sitting quietly with big grins on their faces. "Weirdos." Jessica walked back into her room and heard Yuri and Yoona laughing again.

 

Living room

 

"We need to show this to Fany-ah." Yuri said.

"Lets." Yoona replied smiling. 

The two got off the couch and walked to the front door. 

"Sica! We're going out. We'll be back later."

A simple 'whatever' was heard from a closed door. Before leaving, Yoona tapped Yuri's shoulder. "Does Fany-ah know that Sica unnie likes her?"

Yuri shrugged her shoulders. "Sica's feelings for Fany are pretty obvious. It would be hard for her not to notice."

Yoona nodded and followed Yuri to their school.

 

Jessica's room

 

The brunette got out of her shower and wrapped a towel around her soaked body. She sighed. "Now this a great way to start off my morning. A nice hot shower."

Within an hour and a half, Jessica was dried and dressed. 

Ring~ ring~ ring~

Jessica held up her phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hi Jessi!" 

It was Tiffany.

"Ah. H-Hi Fany-ah. W-What's up?"

"Heheh. Why are you stuttering? You're so cute Jessi."

Jessica's face turned bright red.

"Anyways, Jessi. Do you know what day it is today?"

"Uhh..."

"It's the day all nine of us became friends with each other!"

"Oh. Yeah."

"We're all meeting at the beach where we all first hung out at. Be there in 20 minutes okay, Jessi? See you there. Love ya!"

"Tiffany-"

Beep... beep... beep...

Jessica sighed. She got up on her feet and grabbed her keys before walking out of her room and the house.

 

Beach

 

"Soo over here! Pass the ball here!" Taeyeon yelled.

The two were playing with a huge blown up beach ball. When they found it in the store, they didn't think twice when buying it.

"Here it comes danshin!"

Sooyoung hit the ball with her fist. It went high into the sky and quickly made its way down towards Taeyeon.

The short brunette bent her knees and gathered her hands together, ready to hit. Her eyes didn't leave the ball until...

"Taengoo!" Sunny yelled.

Taeyeon turned her head slightly. When her eyes landed on Sunny, they widened and her jaw dropped.

Sunny was wearing a two piece white bathing suit with a see through cardigan over her shoulders. She happily waved at Taeyeon while jumping. "Taengoo~"

But the older girl wasn't paying attention to her face. She was more interested on her chest. 

'Woah.'

"Taengoo watch out!"

"Huh?"

BAM!

The beach ball hit Taeyeon square in the face, making her fall on her back.

"Taengoo!"

"Hahahah! Did you see that Hyo?" Sooyoung asked when the said girl walked up to her.

"I got it on camera." Hyoyeon said smiling. 

Sunny ran to Taeyeon's body and put the older girl's head on her lap. "Taengoo? Are you okay?"

Taeyeon opened her eyes to see Sunny's concerned face.... Then her chest....

"Jessi! You're finally here!" Tiffany yelled. 

Jessica walked to where the younger girl stood and smiled. "Hey."

"Everyone is already here. As you can see." Tiffany gestured to the small group by the water then to Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun under a tree.

"Yeah. I can see that."

Jessica looked at Tiffany's body. She was wearing a pink bathing suit with pink slippers and to top everything off she wore pink sunglasses.

Tiffany caught Jessica looking at her and smiled.

"Omo. It's Sica." Sooyoung said.

The four girls walked back to where they set up their little area and sat down on a long log.

"You okay, Taengoo?"

"Uh huh."

 

7 hours later

 

All nine girls were surrounding a fire pit that Sunny made out of rocks and wood. All of them had a stick and a marshmallow.

"Smores~" Sooyoung happily said. She was on her 40th smore. "Ah. I'm in heaven."

"Unnie. Too much sweets can kill you." Seohyun stated.

"Yah. Crackers are good for you." Sooyoung said.

"But you haven't ate any of the crackers, unnie. Just the marshmallow and chocolate." Seohyun replied.

The group laughed at the two and continued eating their own smores.

"So." Hyoyeon started. "I have something to tell you guys."

Everyone looked towards the blonde. She stood up and looked to Sooyoung.

"I'm dating someone."

The group went quiet.

"Who is-" Jessica said but was interrupted.

Sooyoung proudly stood up and wrapped an arm around Hyoyeon's waist. "Me." She said happily.

The group stayed quiet but they soon erupted into cheers.

"Congrats you two!"

"Now we have three couples in our group." Tiffany happily clapped.

"Yup." Sunny said. "Yuri and Yoona. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Then Seohyun and Krystal. Where's your girlfriend by the way Seobaby?"

"Yeah. Where's my sister?" Jessica asked.

"I asked her if she wanted to come but she said today was a day for me to be with you guys. So she's not here.

"I can't believe we have three couples in our group now." Hyoyeon said. "Were you guys shocked that Soo and i are a couple?

"Not really." Everyone said in unison.

The group smiled to one another and went back to being quiet.

Jessica sat quietly looking at Tiffany conversing with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung about their relationship. She sighed.

Sunny noticed this and tapped her arm. "What's wrong Sica?"

"Huh? Nothing. Why?"

"You sighed. It was a a heavy sigh too. And i know you're not tired. If you were sleepy, you would've been passed out by now."

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "Nothings wrong. It's just-" She looked to Tiffany.

"Fany-ah." Sunny said. "Why don't you tell her how you feel?"

"Tell her? You know how crazy that is?"

"It's not crazy. You're showing your love for her. The process of love might be crazy but once you have in your heart, it's love. Just love."

"But what if she doesn't feel the same way?"

Sunny simply smiled and giggled. "Not possible."

"Why's that?"

"Find that out yourself." Sunny stood up and walked to Taeyeon. She whispered in her ear then grabbed her hand. The two walked towards the ocean and sat themselves on the sand.

Jessica stared at the two until someone sat next to her.

"Hi Jessi. You looked lonely over here."

"I'm fine being alone."

"So you don't want me here?" Tiffany asked.

"Ah. No. Wait. Yes. No. Wait."

"I'm just joking Jessi. Heheh. You're so cute."

Jessica blushed and looked down at her hands. 'Just like my dream.'

Tiffany stared at Jessica's face and smiled. 'Too easy.'

"So, Jessi."

"Hm?"

"I think Sunny and Taeyeon are secretly a couple."

Jessica looked to Tiffany and scrunched her eyebrows. "How can you tell?"

"Well. If you see how they are when they're around each other, they're all over each other. I guess that means that we're the single ones in our group, huh?"

Jessica simply nodded.

"I actually have a crush on someone right now." Tiffany said

Jessica's eyes widened. "Who is it?" She quickly asked

"Hm?" 

Tiffany stared into Jessica's eyes and gave her a seductive look. 

"I... Nevermind."

"I've liked this person for awhile now. This person is sweet, kind-"

'Not me.' Jessica said to herself.

"Cute."

'Not me.'

"Brave."

'Again. Not me.'

"And is always there for me."

...

"Can you guess who it is?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica shook her head.

"Here. Get up. I'll tell you over there." Tiffany pointed to a big boulder to the right. She took hold of Jessica's hand and walked to the boulder.

"So who is-" Jessica was silenced.

Tiffany had pushed Jessica up against the boulder put her lips onto Jessica's. She wrapped her arms around her neck and closed the distance between their bodies.

Jessica was in shock. Tiffany. The girl she's been crushing in since they first met is kissing her. Here. Right now.

Tiffany pulled away and looked into Jessica's eyes. "Sorry to cut you off from your sentence. But i hope that answered your question Jessi." Tiffany then moved towards Jessica's ears. "You should thank Yuri and Yoona."

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this one shot! Thanks for reading!