Could this be...

Short Drabble

I gave all my members high fives after our performance ended. We did great today, our fangils went wild...What else can you ask for? And now we could finally sink in our beds and sleep. Jung Kook smiled at me. "You okay, hyung? You look tired." I ruffled his hair and chuckled. "I bet we all are, Kookie." As we continued to walk down the corridor, a guy suddenly crashed into me. Apparently he had been carrying a glass of orange juice, because THERE WAS FREAKING ORANGE JUICE ALL OVER MY T-SHIRT. I wanted to scream at the guy but he didn't even give me a chance. "I'm so sorry! I was kinda in thoughts and I didn't watch where I was going...I mean everybody always tells me I never watch where I go and there was one time I actually ran into Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol making out because I went through the wrong door... man , that was so embarrasing, i can tell you, but I don't think that you're interested in that right now. I'm really sorry, is there anything I can do? Please don't be mad at me."           I looked at the guy. He was smaller than me and had something childish on him. Maybe it was the ruffled hair, the short statue, the pouting face or just his complete aura. Suddenly he smiled. "I can give you a hoody. It's too big for me and it could fit you. Come with me." And before I could react, the guy pulled me behind him. I heard Tae Hyung snicker and Seok Jin screaming something along the lines of: "Hey, he is exactly your type, isn't he, Nam Joon? Sweet, cute and innocent." I went red. Luckily the guy didn't even hear it. "Oh...I'm sorry, what's your name?", tiny cute guy asked. "Kim Nam Joon, Rap Monster of BTS." He starred at me wide-eyed. Then he began to hit himself. "That's just again typical, stupiud little me. I crash into somebody and it needs to be one of the most famous idols at the moment! He's definitely going to kill me now. Well done, Noh Tae Hyun, well done." I chuckled. Jin was right. The guy was my type, in his adorable, cute demeanor. "So your name is Noh Tae Hyun?" He nodded. "My stage name is Kid Monster. From HotShot." I laughed: "So we're the monster gang or what?" He went red and smiled a little. Tae Hyun had an adorable smile. "Now...Your hoody?" "Oh right, I forgot." His smile went wider and he took my hand into his. I smirked. Definitely my type.        He pulled me into a changing room and nestled a bit at the zipper of a rucksack. "Not so experienced with zippers, are we?" He looked at me, confused and taken aback as I took the rucksack from him and opened it. Smiling, I took a hoody out. "This one?" He nodded and said:"Just give me your t-shirt, I'm going to clean it for you." I took off my t-shirt and tossed it into his hands and wanted to went for the hoody, but before that I looked shortly at the cute guy. He was red like the cummunist manisfesto (no, just no) and seemed to look anywhere except my body. I smirked. "Modest, aren't we?" He went even redder and lightly hit me. "J...Just get on this hoody, okay?" I let out a little laugh and finally got properly dressed again. Then I leaned down to him. "Your mobile." He looked confused again. "I need your number so I can give the hoody back to you. And you need to find a way to give my t-shirt back to me, too."