XXII

Stuck with Detective Kim

“I’m topping”. Not listening, you gently pushed the man onto his back.

“Only after you’re healed.”

“Change of plan, from now on you listen to me, and it’s called lovemaking, baby. Now take it off” the man below ordered, gripping your thighs as you slowly worked your fingers at the button of his slacks.

“As if that’ll happen, I do what I want.” You smirked as the pants got stuck over his bulge, a grunt escaped Himchan’s lips as his hands gripped your thighs tighter. His trousers barely reached his knees when he kicked them off completely, only to take in the sight of your body straddled on his thigh. “If I wasn’t shot I’d be pounding you so hard right now.” The detective muttered hotly before pulling you in to kiss you again and again, lips locking and relocking with a pace only Himchan could set was magic to keep up with.

“If you just lie down for ’s sakes I’ll heal you” You pushed him down again.

“Sit on my face, baby.” Dark eyes gazed back at you, the command in his voice was no joke. “I need to get you warmed up”. You moved you eyes to gape at standing proud and free. Himchan was deliciously big but his girth has you gulping.

“It’s alright-”

“Just sit on my face for ’s sake”

“I need to heal you!”

“You’re not riding me dry!” The raw sloshing of your fluids sounded as you moved your core slowly over the tip of Himchan’s girth. Writhing in a mix of pain and pleasure Himchan groaned, his nails dug into your thighs.

“You call this dry?” you smirked.