First Love

First Love(Melody version)

^Play it when reading it

First Love

                How had you been by the way?It’s been a while since the last time we met,I wonder as if you are still remember of that day when I first meeting you at the cafe.My heart was thumping fast that I couldn’t control myself from it when I first saw you.You drew my attention for the first time – can I call this as first sight love?No,perhaps,first love will be more accurate in this case as my heart keep racing when you noticed me and smile to me with that bright and beautiful smile like an angel – with that smiling eyes ,curving moon alike eyes that literally gave my heart fluttering crazily.At that moment I was thinking to myself,”Omma,I think I found my first love now.”

                As I recalled of that day again,I felt like I’m blushing crazily – acting like a fool in front of you when you smile and greeted to me.Especially when you asked of my name ; my heart beat fast that almost dropped out from my body,it’s ridiculously crazy with that unbelievable feeling.You must think that I’m a fool who spoken my name in mistakenly ; who would even make mistake with their own name. I noticed how that curving lips formed when I lifted down my head in embarrassment after making mistake on my own name ; yet you reached out your hand on my head while caressing me like a pet as comforting me not to be shy and wrote something with my name on it – handed it to me before our hand met each other in a slightly touched.At that moment,I felt like the world around me had stopped for a second for me and you.

                After that day,everyday was like a brand new day for me to meet you again in different location.You were always with that beautiful smile that brighten my day up.Whenever I had a bad day,you were always convincing me with that smile of yours ,giving me hope that tomorrow will be a better day.”Don’t give up!”You were like a sunshine that brighten me up when I was dull.

                The sunshine that I thought would be never get dull,however ,there’s a day when I saw you without that bright smile on your face.I was worried about it ; I want to ask what happened.Yet,you seemed like don’t want to mention about it by faking a smile.My heart felt ache to see you like this.I wish I could help you to cheer you up just like how you cheer me up but I was clueless of what happen.

                The next day again,you looked all bright again,rather to live clueless about what happen yesterday,I decided to ask what happen yesterday that you looked so exhausted and spiritless,the bright smile on your face had fading away yesterday.By writing in on a piece of paper,you read the paper and responded with a smile with that feeling of reassurance.Hence,you told me that it will be your last day today that you felt sad yesterday to think of today was the last day for us to meet as you had to fly to somewhere else by tonight.A strike heart ache I felt when you said so,I couldn’t believe that today will be the last day for our last meeting while waiting for you to return after a few months later.I was down to know about it but in your concern that you wrote something on the paper for me with heart on it.I felt a little reassure ; instead of feeling sad ,I will be missing you and wait for you to return,I had my faith on you.

                It was a few months past since our last meeting,everyday I was thinking of the first day we met.Pondering while counting the days when you will be return in some day –with that message you leave for me before our last meeting that day.Hopefully to see you again in a better form after this.

                Day by day,month by month that I waited for your return .Looking back of your pictures and recorded videos makes my heart fluttering again just like yesterday of first day.The old memories played in my mind like an old rolling film.Seeing your latest post and pictures,I felt that day  of your returning will be sooner.

                As expected that the next day ,you posted up something about your come back,I was so surprise yet excited as well to be able to see you again after a while of waiting.I determined to confess to you today as you had written a great song for me through the post on your SNS.As a return of the gift,I decided to write about a song of the two of us especially for you.

                Listening to your song the next day after you return,I was so touched by it and it was the best song I ever heard.You surprised me by these months of leaving was just because of composing a great song for me .To be compare with the song that I will be written for you as a confession,it might be not as good as yours but it was sincerely written as a confession of me to you to express of my love to you since the first day we met.

                First love is like having cotton candy,

                First love is having you smile everyday,

                First love is seeing you everyday,

                First love is heart racing when seeing you,

                First love is I like you ,

                I don’t know when did I become like this,

                Love?I like you!

                Go back,even go back again,

                You are still my first love,

                First love that will only last forever,

                Loving you is a first love no matter how long it had passed.

                Seeing you return in a better form today ,you look even better than before now.You looked all so happy and delightful with that brightest smile on your face that never changed.You waved at me as you notice and smile wider than before.Could it be that you have read the song I gave to you?So shy yet reassure by the chance that I finally confess my feelings for you after you.You smile while gesturing your hand pointed at me and ,”First Love,”referring to me by mouthing words.What can I say than feeling reassure that you finally knew my feeling towards you.No matter what happen next I will always be by your side just like how you never disappointed me by come back with a better song and bringing all those joyous for me.

I like you just like my first love,like yesterday,everyday no matter passing how many years,I always like you like a first love,Im Star.

Sincerely from,

Melody.