1/2

Blind Love

Sinb, Moonbin and Chanwoo had been friends since they were 6 years old again. Now they are already 18 years old and they lead separate lives. Sinb and Moonbin was studying at the same university while Chanwoo was continuing his studies abroad in Sydney. Since childhood, Sinb likes Moonbin but fear of their friendship be affected, she does not express it, she just let her feelings buried.

While at the university, Moonbin is popular student among girls and Sinb just an ordinary girl with a big glasses. However, their different lifestyle does not effect their friendship at all until a beautiful and y girl named Nana appears.

All the boys are crazy about Nana including Moonbin.

 

 

"Sinb, I come home late tonight. I have a date."Nana said as she adjusted her makeup.

"Oh, okay. Take care."Sinb responses. She wants to ask who’s the lucky man for this time but she just remained silent and sitting on her bed.

Although Sinb and Nana are roommate but they rarely talk to each other because Nana is not always in the room. Nana likes to go out in the evening and return early in the morning, Nana out once and did not return to the room, it turned out that Nana stayed at her boyfriend’s house. Sinb also learned that Nana often exchanging men.

 

Once Sinb finished cleaning the room, she then reached her backpack and walked out of her room to go to her favorite cafe to meet with Moonbin. Only a few steps further to get to the cafe, Sinb’s phone rang and she quickly answer the call.

"Moonbin, I'm about to get in the cafe. Where are you??"she asked, her eyes looking for Moonbin in the cafe.

"Sinb-ah I'm sorry, I can’t join you this evening. I have other things to do." Moonbin responses with little guilty.

"Look, why don’t you tell me earlier?"asked Sinbi back, a little disappointed. "Nevermind, I will go to the library."continued Sinb.

Finally Sinb go to the library to finish a group assignment given by Mrs Yuju.

 

Upon arrival at the library, Sinb took her seat near the window because it allows her to look at the scenery outside the university. When Sinb busily completing the assignment, she suddenly got a message from an unknown number.

 

From: 01XXXXXXXX

 

Sinb-ah, I miss you.

 

 

 

'Who is this?'Sinb muttered to herself as she saw the message. Because her work is more important, Sinb just leave that message without replying it.

 

But ...

 

Again Sinb is shocked by a new message received from the same number.

 

 

From: 01XXXXXXXX

 

Don’t you miss me, Eunbi?