Art Class

Her:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「ねぇ、いつまで

こんな気持ちにさせるの

お互いわかってるのに

ダメだと思うほどに燃えてく」

Hey,

Until when it makes me feel like this

We know each other

It burns enough to think it is useless.

 

 

 Chapter 1 

 

 

 

"Okay? How do you do this?"

Jennie ignorantly asked Lisa, after she sat at the wooden chair. 

 

 

 

The other girl laughed at her cute remark, she peeked at the shorter girl behind the white square canvas. 

 

 

 

"Well, basically you just sit there and please don't make a move."

The shorter girl make an exaggerated shock face.

 

 

 

"Are you serious?! That's tiring!"

Lisa just shake her head while fixing her needed things.

 

 

 

"Well you already agreed to do this, Jennie. There's no turning back my friend."

Lisa took a pencil as she peeked at Jennie and started with the first linings of her sketch. 

 

 

 

"Be grateful that I'm your friend, Lisa."

She pouted and Lisa just laughed at her again. 

 

 

 

"Okay, okay. I get it. Stop moving now."

Jennie giggled then proceed with not moving and Lisa started to draw a little and lines. 

 

 

 

Lisa bit her lips to stop her self from smiling, she feels giddy because not only she can draw her but she can also freely stare at her friend's cuteness without actually being creepy. 

 

 

She slightly shake her head and continue doing what she needs to do, it's not the perfect time to daydream. 

 

 

 

After twenty minutes or more, Jennie started to move. 

 

"Holly molly! I didn't know that art modeling was this hard! Can we take a break?"

Lisa smiled at her as she raised her hand and make a thumbs up. She put down her pencil and stretch also her arms and limbs. 

 

 

 

"Hey Lisa."

 

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

Lisa looked at Jennie when she didn't answer, only to get surprised when she was staring at her with a tender smile plastered on her cute face. 

 

 

 

"What is it?"

She asked the shorter girl again and Jennie bit her lower lip to stop herself from grinning ear to ear. 

 

 

 

"You look funny, what?"

Lisa chuckled as she tucked her long straight hair behind her ear. 

 

The shorter girl face palm as she hide her blushing cheeks with her hands. 

 

 

 

"You do know that I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter