The interview

Mine or His Proposal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Tet Tet Tet Tet!" the alarm clock on my phone vibrate. I look at the time on my phone, it's 0600hr in the morning. As usual, I wake up and put on my jogging outfit and afterwards, I'm out for a jog. Yes, I do workouts, you know to keep myself fit. Usually I'll go for about an hour jog it is enough for me. Sweats is all I need. Well, I can say that the weather is going to be a good one and with that I continue what I'm doing.

After an hour, a cool down would be great so I headed home and already see my mother at the dining table eating their breakfast. "Oh, Jongin, Good Morning! How was the run?" my mother ask me with a smile. "Oh! Good Morning eomma, the jog was good. It's a great weather today" I smile then I ask for her permission to wash up because ugh, I stinks. "I'll go up and wash up first. I'll be back afterwards"my mother just nod with a smile and with that I went up and have my good bath.

After bathing, I went down for breakfast. Smells good. The house maid greet me and I greet them back. My mother was talking about her work and all and she came upon to ask me regarding the company. "The company is doing good mother, we have new investment with the Kang's next week" I say to her and she just nod her head. Just then, my phone rang. I received a text from Sehun saying that I have an interview schedule to hire someone as my Assistant is being push early due to the long queue. "Eomma, mianhae, I got to go. See you mother!" without waiting for her answer, I dash out of the house and drive myself to work.

As I park my car at the parking lots, I went inside the elevator as it is already open and there is no one. As I went in and the door was about to close, someone shouted. "Wait! Wait!" I was about to press the hold button but the the elevator already shut and move up.Oops! My bad.

I arrive at the door and everyone greeting me. I just give them a simple nod as an acknowledgement. I went inside my office and settle down because I need to prepare for the interview. Just then, someone knock my door. "Come in!"I shouted. "Yah! KKamjong! Hurry up willl you? You won't believe what you're going to see later on" Sehun said. Huh? what? with that, I hurried and went to the interview room. As I walk towrds the interview room, I look at the queue. Oh my god! No way! I nudges Sehun. "Yah! That's insane! I mean they... what.." I was lost at words. "Told ya!" he chuckles. Pffttt. Long day it is.

"Okay, let's do this!" I said to Sehun and he nods. I give the doorman a signal to call the first name. I am nervous. I swear, I am. She come in with a bright smile where you can literally see her cheeks is forming into a bun. No jokes. Okay, as she settle herself. I asked her "So, why did you think that you're suitable for this job?" and all that she could give is a smile. What? I look over at Sehun. It is Sehun's turn to ask her a question. "Miss, what are your weakness and strength?" She simply says "My weakness is you, I have no strength" Sehun and I look at each other and shake our heads. "Next!" I shouted. I swear, this is going no where near of being my Assistant. 

Just as I was about to call it a day, the doorman says that there is a lady who is waiting for her turn to be called. I look at Sehun again, he just give a nod and I sigh. "Okay, bring her in" the doorman call her name. 

When she walk in, the way she dress is out of the office league. It's like no one can pull that off. As she settle and sit down, I begin. "Tell me about yourslf and why you choose this position" I ask her in my monotonous tone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Im Yeri. I am the only child of the family. I choose this job because I want to be independant. My dream was to become a Designer but I didn't get the position that I want. I can speak Frrench" really? France? "Well since you says that you know how to speak French, can you speak it now for us to hear" I said coldly. As she was about to speak up....

"Ahhhhhhh! What is that? What is that?" she pointing out her finger at the window. Both me and Sehun look at the back but there is nothing. "Miss Im, are you okay? There's nothing outside the window" Sehun said to her. "Oh, I thought I just saw some guy over that building" she reply to Sehun. I raise my eyebrows. What the heck? Is she in the right mind? person? This area are all office building.

"Miss Im, please take a sit" I gesture her to sit as I look at her resume. I take my pen and cancel off her name. She was shock to see that. "D-did you just cancel off my name on that list? I can do better. Please, give a chance" she pleaded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter