Isn’t Siyeon acting weird(well weirder)?

All is Right

 

Bora thought something was wrong with her beloved Siyeon when she woke both her and Minji up in the middle of the night just because she was suddenly craving some strawberries. Bora and Minji, being absolutely whipped for their younger wife, came with her to a market that was miraculously still open at 1 AM, after slightly protesting, though their whining was stopped when Siyeon pouted and batted her eyelashes at them. It was a gesture both Bora and Minji knew they weren’t able to resist. So now, here they were, at the cashier paying for Siyeon’s strawberries.

 

”Thanks, you guys! Though I’m sorry for waking you up, I was really craving for some strawberries.”

 

”It’s nothing Singnie.” the two mumbled out sleepily.

 

The three lovers headed back to their house, and Siyeon washed the strawberries and fed her two alphas before the two got back to their bed, promising the two that she’ll sleep once she finishes her strawberries.

 

.........................................................................................................................

 

Now, Bora knew something was wrong with their Siyeon when they were greeted with her running to the bathroom the moment they woke up the next morning. Bora and Minji rushed to follow Siyeon to at least comfort her.

 

Minji was rubbing comforting circles on Siyeon’s back as she was spewing out the contents of her stomach.

 

”Are you okay baby?” Minji asked worriedly.

 

”I’ll be alright.” the other replied, barely managing to speak as she began vomiting again.

 

”You better not work today, or else Kim Siyeon. Take it easy and rest.” Bora instructed.

 

Only when she was done was Siyeon able to answer.

 

”Of course I’ll listen to you, Doctor Kim.”

 

And so the younger stayed at home the entire day, resting on their bed. With that, both the doctor and the CEO were satisfied and took care of their sick wife.

 

.........................................................................................................................

 

When another strange occurred with Siyeon, Bora was absolutely positive that something was wrong with their wife when she was rampaging in their house, ranting about a stupid employee in SM Ent. who accidentally messed up the file of the song she just finished.

 

”Does that idiot even know how hard it is to make a song?! I worked my off for TVXQ’s album and so did Yoohyeon, but guess what? That prick just had to mess with the album files!” she yelled, hitting or throwing whatever she laid her eyes on. One such item was Bora’s favorite mug, which would have been broken had Minji not stopped their wife’s rampage.

 

The said person was panicking as Siyeon rarely let her anger out so openly, especially over such a little thing since she and Bora knew that Siyeon always had a backup file for each of her songs.

 

”Baby, calm down for a sec, I know the staff messed with the album and you and Yoohyeon aren’t happy with that, but what’s done is done right? The staff apologized too.” Bora reasoned.

 

”Plus don’t you have backup files for your songs Siyeon?” Minji added.

 

With that Siyeon’s face suddenly lit up and began to hug both of her wives, giving them a peck each.

 

”Thanks, you guys! You know exactly what to say in these times.” she said cheerfully. 

 

Siyeon then ran off to the music room and began to work on the album again, leaving the two to clean up the mess Siyeon made in their living room.

 

”It never is a dull day with her, isn’t it Bora?” 

 

”Never a dull day indeed.”

 

”But don’t you think Siyeon’s acting rather weird these days? You’re not around her as often as anyone of us would like, but surely you’ve noticed?”

 

”Yeah, I know.”

 

”On the days you’re busy in the hospital and I’m able to stay home, Siyeon has been acting moody, which isn’t a usual thing. I just wrote it off as her being tired, but even when she’s not working on some new song, she’s still like that.” 

 

”That’s pretty weird for Siyeon. She’s been getting sick quite often too, right?”

 

”Yeah, especially in the mornings.”

 

Then it clicked. Bora now had an idea what was happening with Siyeon.

 

”Minji, when Siyeon’s done fixing her album, let’s have her checked by Yoobin, yeah?”

 

”Eh, what’s going on?” Minji stopped as she put the cushion into its proper place.

 

”I’m not entirely sure, but I think I have an idea about why Siyeon’s acting stranger than usual.”

 

.........................................................................................................................

 

And so, here they were, sitting in Yoobin’s office, waiting for what she had to say as she read through the results of Siyeon’s tests.

 

”So you bring Siyeon-unnie to me, despite being a fully capable doctor, just to see why she got sick in the morning and had random mood swings? Bora-unnie, I know you know what’s going on.”

 

”Oh shut it Yoobin-ah. Just spill it already.” Minji said.

 

”Plus, I’m a neurosurgeon Yoobin, this type of thing is more of your specialty.”

 

”Yeah sure, the hospital’s top neurosurgeon is too stupid to figure out that her own wife is pregnant.” Yoobin said.

 

”Wait, what?” Minji said, thinking she heard Yoobin wrong.

 

”You heard me right you dolts, Siyeon-unnie’s five weeks pregnant. Congratulations.” Yoobin smiled.

 

Minji started cheering as Siyeon sat still in shock. Knowing that Siyeon had two mates, Bora knew only one of them could impregnate Siyeon first, but finding out who the father is for their first baby is a problem for another day. And with that, Bora knew that everything was all right.