Chapter 7

You're My Little Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh God" she gasped, still digging about Byun Baekhyun.

"What? What is it?" I asked a little worried.

"It says he had an older brother who died when Baekhyun was eighteen" she said slowly.

"When Baekhyun was eighteen? How old is he now?" I asked back.

"Um.. 25" she said.

"That means his brother died seven years ago, didn't he come back after seven years?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, that means when his brother died, either he wasn't here or he went after his brother's death" she said after some thought.

"I think the latter happened" i said trying to be logical.

"Poor guy" she said frowning.

"He doesn't look like that he lost a brother" i said thinking how cheerful he looks.

"We don't know, may be it's a façade" she said sighing.

"I highly doubt that" i thought.

---------------

I was in my office when Hana called me from reception.

"Yes" i answered.

"Your boyfriend is here to see you" she said, i bet she's grinning.

"Send him in and he's not my boyfriend" i said rolling my eyes though she can't see.

"Yet" she said and cut the line.

This woman.

A knock came after a while.

"Come in" i said calming my breathing.

"Wow, you look like a total business woman" he said sitting in front of me.

"I'm getting there" i laughed.

"You look good" he said.

"Thanks! So what brings you here?" I asked genuinely.

"No reason, just wanted to see you" he said chuckling.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Okay there might be a reason" he said hands in surrender.

"And that would be?" I asked curiously.

"Look at you,  you didn't even ask for a coffee yet" he said shaking his head.

"Sorry" i smiled sheepishly and then order the coffee.

"So.." i asked expectantly.

"I was wondering, if you remember in highschool how inseparable we were" he begun and i was holding my breath.

"Yeah i d-do" i said stuttering. 

This is embarrassing.

"I want us to be like that again, so if you don't mind would you go on a date with me" he asked without missing a beat.

"Why...no... i mean yes, yes i would love to" i said rambling a little.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah" i said smiling a little.

"Oh Thank God, i was so nervous" he said sighing in relief.

"Me too" i said awkwardly.

And then we both laughed.

-----------
I was doing a happy dance on my way back to home. I was happy, I'm not even angry on my parents anymore. I was feeling rainbows and sunshine.
       He asked me out. Jae asked me out. I was squealing like a highschool girl. Why wouldn't i? My highschool crush just asked me out. I was on cloud 9.

-----------
I woke up feeling the sunshine on my face. I smiled contently thinking about yesterday.

I did the routine and then i was headed to work.

As soon as i entered the building. I felt strange, i looked around and people were looking at me. Some were even whispering. I ignored it.

I walked towards reception to greet Hana and she looked at me worried.

"What's wrong" i asked frowning.

"You didn't see did you?" She asked back.

"See what?" I asked confused.

"This" she said and handed me her phone.

I took it and look at the screen. 

"What the hell" i hissed.

There were the paparazzi pictures of me and Baekhyun with the headlines of us dating.
         The pictures in club, the pictures outside the restaurant. How did this happened exactly. They just assume we are dating by these pictures.

"I assume you didn't know about this. You know Byun Baekhyun?" She asked.

"I don't know him, we happened to bump into each other and he's a jackass" i said anger building up in me.

"It's everywhere" she said slowly.

"This is bad, this is soo bad" i said thinking about Jae.

"News broke out in the morning" she said making me look at her.

"I need to talk to him" i said running my hand through my hair.

"Who?" She asked confused.

"Baekhyun" i said through gritted teeth.

"What would he do?" She asked.

"I don't know, he has to solve this.. it's his fault in the first place" i said totally pissed.

"Come again?" She asked confused.

Then i told her everything how he was attaching onto me like a leech.

"Poor boy, he didn't know this would happen" she said and i glared at her.

"You can find me his address or phone number right?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah sure, but your father was ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter