Part 1

Failed Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                      "Hanbin, One , Raesung, Dusty.. One.. One again.. Again.. One.. Oh my. My anger will explode soon" 

 

"You miss me? I miss you? What the --? Its so cheesy. I want to puke now"

 

"So this shirt is a gift from One? Ah thats why it looked ugly when Hanbin wore it. Dude i can pick better than this"

 

Jinhwan and Donghyuk looked at each other. They stared confusedly at Bobby. Bobby has complained like this since few minutes ago. 

 

"What is wrong with you Bob?" Jinhwan asked Bobby nicely just because he is afraid if his question will anger bobby more. But Bobby keeps tapping his phone angrily and ignored his question.

 

"hello come to earth Bobby?" Donghyuk waves his hand to Bobby.

 

"Come on, dude. Leave me alone" 

 

"Are you stalking Hanbin's instagram again?" Jinhwan grinned to his bestfriend. "aish, you dont even need to be angry. Just tell Hanbin that you want him back"

 

"We are not- hold on. We are not even a couple. Why do i have to tell him to come to me back? Eww gay"

 

"Yes Mr Kim Jiwon, you are not gay. So can we get the hell out from here and go to the practice room"

 

"Oh relax Mr 13cm fairy. Im not done stalking his instagram yet"

 

"why do you have to stalk him when actually you can ask him?"

 

Bobby looked at Jinhwan confusedly "you mean his relationship with One?"

 

Jinhwan and Donghyuk just nodded in unison

 

"But what if they are really a couple?"

 

"So they are gay then"

 

"No. No. No" Bobby shakes his head dramatically. "I can't accept this"

 

"but sorry man. Hanbin dont even need your approval to whom he is dating. You are not his parents"

 

Donghyuk's answer made Bobby realized something. Why he care so much about Hanbin? Maybe because Hanbin just like his brother? No Bobby. You dont even give a damn about your real brother past relationship. Ok he knows, maybe because he hates it if someday Hanbin turn out to be gay.  Okay thats it. He is not weird. "I care because i dont want Hanbin to be gay."

 

"He can be gay if he wants it" Donghyuk responded back.

 

"No. If he really want to date, i can find him a girlfriend"

 

Donghyuk and Jinhwan gave Bobby a stare. "Oh come on Bob, stop interrupting his businesses"

 

"I can because we are brother"

 

"say who the one who tell us that Bobby and Hanbin is not close"

 

"We are close. I just said that to make him angry. I- okay i admit it sometimes its fun to annoy him." Bobby fought back.

 

Donghyuk smirks "yea you love it, like how much you test him how hes so whipped into you"

 

Donghyuk's answer made Bobby's face turn red. "No you monkey. He is not."

 

"Hanbin is so clingy to you"

 

"He is clingy to Yunhyeong too" Bobby fought back.

 

"no you ignorant idiot. Didn't Yunhyeong told us before Hanbin will be clingy to him when you are not around. There's no wonder he is so clingy to Yunhyeong with you being such a dickhead towards him before"

 

"Aigo so it was my fault again?"

 

"Of course. Tell me who is the one complaining that he doesn't like Hanbin's skinship?" 

 

Bobby sighed. "i hate to admit it, but that idiot actually is me. But i said that because his skinship was too much that i can't handle it anymore okay"

 

"But you hurted his feelings Bobby ya" Jinhwan's voice become softer now. He wants to be mad at Bobby so badly right now. But he don't have the heart to do so because he understands that Bobby just confused. Well he was raised in state and not used to skinship. So no wonder right?

 

"Well i know. its my stupid mistakes that made we apart now" Bobby knew he was 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter