Chapter One

Cross-Dressing

This chapter is in Key's Point of View.

"You did a good job out there, Taemin." I told him. He stared at me and I stared back. "What?"

"I had to wear that matched the skirt. Not to mention I had to wear a bra, but worst of all....I had to wear that ugly wig."

"Which was why I tried to take it off for you."

",But I did not want to be seen without a wig..."

"Taemin, I'll always make sure to bring a pretty wig in case your services are needed again."

"No way, I'm not going to do that again. Have you seen what people have commented on the web about it?"

"Yes and it has brought a lot of attention which is always a good thing, Taemin." I stated calmly and he didn't look at me. Well to be honest a lot of attention is not always a good thing. 

"You should dress up as a girl more often." I said teasingly, Taemin looked at me, and for about a minute there was pure slience.

"Maybe I should dress up a girl so much that everyone will be sick of seeing me dressed as one! And besides as everyone knows....a lot of attention is always a good thing." Taemin looks upset. I sighed and silently wondered how I'm going to explain this to everyone...Oh, Well I do not have to explain a thing to anyone if I don't want too.

"You really shouldn't do that Taemin."

"Nothing you say will change my mind."

No one can say I didn't try to talk him out of it.

"Okay, Taemin. What kind of style clothing do you want?"

"It doens't matter." He said in a calm voice and I grinned widely at him.

Please Comment and Thank You.