Chapter 1

Life Couldn't Get Better

"Kyuhyun... Time to wake up." A voice called out gently.

Kyuhyun heard the words, but did not feel like waking up at all.

"One more minute please..." He murmured with his eyes closed.

A hand reached out to pat his shoulder, "Sorry Kyu, but you have to wake up now, you will be running late otherwise."

Kyuhyun forced open his eyelids to meet the face of his Leeteuk hyung. Looking at Leeteuk, he has already bathed, changed and even had his makeup on. How did he manage that?

He tried to get up from his bed, but the pounding headache stopped him from doing so.

"My head hurts, hyung." He whined, burying his head into the pillow.

Leeteuk ruffled his messy hair, "Must be the late night gaming. Told you to sleep earlier."

Kyuhyun rolled over, "Hyungggg. Head huuuurts."

Leeteuk frowned in concern, putting his head on the maknae's forehead, "Feels warm, Kyu. Think you are having a fever."

Kyuhyun groans, "Just great."

"Can you get up?" Leeteuk asked.

Mustering all his strength, Kyuhyun sat up on his bed. His head feels like it is going to split, his throat is scratchy, and he feels like puking, "I feel like crap."

Leeteuk examined Kyuhyun's pale face in concern. The maknae looked really sick.

"You look like crap too, you should just stay in today." Leeteuk said, as he stood up from the bed, "I will let Manager hyung know that you are not feeling well."

Kyuhyun shook his head. He could not afford to miss his schedules today. They need to practice for their performance next week, and then there's sukira, and then there's a autograph session, and a meeting later at night. Too many things were lined up today, he cannot afford to miss them all.

"No... Hyung. Too much going on today. I can't possibly stay in." Kyuhyun said, as he stood up. His head was spinning and his steps unstable, but he made his way into the living room, despite Leeteuk's protests.

"Kyuhyun! You're finally up! Go shower!" Donghae, who was washing the dishes, shouted from across the kitchen.

"You look horrible." A voice commented.

Kyuhyun turned to see Heechul who just stepped out of the toilet.

"Thanks hyung." Kyuhyun murmured, too lethargic to come up with any counter reply.

Heechul frowned as he went into the toilet again. Pulling out the thermometer from the cabinet, he came out and stuck it into Kyuhyun's mouth without saying another word.

Sungmin came over and pulled Kyuhyun down onto the sofa, "Stand any longer and I think you are going to faint."

"39 degree. You are burining." Heechul said as he looked at the thermometer, "There's no way you can get through the day if you can't even stand properly for 30 seconds."

 "But..."

"No buts, Kyuhyun." Siwon said as he passed the maknae a glass of warm water.

Leeteuk nodded, "I already called Manager hyung. He agree that you should stay in. He will send a doctor over later to check on you."

"You want food, Kyu?" Ryewook asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "I might puke."

Heechul scunched his nose, "Please, if you need to, do it in the toilet. I can't stand the smell."

"Shut up." Kyuhyun said. Trust Heechul to be so annoying.

"Get back into bed, Kyu." Eunhyuk commanded as he stood at the corner, sipping on his strawberry milk.

Kyuhyun stood up in defeat. He could never win his hyungs when they gang up together. He trudged towards his room, head spinning, and his legs wobbly. It took only a few steps before his legs gave way, he thought he was going to hit the floor when a strong arm reached out and picked him up. He looked up to see Siwon's face. He should have known, Siwon, the super hero who always appear in the nick of time.

"Thanks hyung." He muttered.

"No problem, wouldn't want to floor to crack." Siwon joked as he placed the maknae onto his bed.

Kyuhyun would have rolled his eyes if he wasn't feeling like crap.

Leeteuk reached out and pulled the blanket over his shivering body. Donghae came into the room, hands holding at least three other blankets. He placed them at the side.

"Just in case you are cold." He said.

"All right, we have to go." Leeteuk announced, "You rest well. The doctor should be coming by soon. Manager hyung will get you food, and we will be back before you know it!"

"Give anyone of us a call if you need anything." Eunhyuk said, still sipping his strawberry milk.

"I am taking this with us." Heechul said, picking up Kyuhyun's laptop, "To ensure you are really resting, and not gaming away."

The rest nodded in agreement.

Kyuhyun sighed. Are they his hyungs or his mother? He watched as they left the room. The sound of the door closing told him that they were all gone, and he was alone. Sudden feeling of loneliness came over him as he closed his eyes. With so many people living together, it is rare that he ever had to be alone.

-