Chapter 1

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In heaven, will we experience time?

It is not very clear about how time will work in heaven. Though he is not very sure if time exists in heaven at all, but people in heaven are aware of time passing on ear.

It has been a thousand years since he first opened his eyes, plus another one thousand years of him attending the academy, so he is roughly two thousand years old. Well, it is actually tomorrow to be exact, his 1000th day of being a proud warrior of the heaven, in training, at least he is halfway done with it though, another one thousand years and he will be an official warrior.

It was all fun and such when you halfway completed the training, which means no more boring lectures, now you are all excited for all the fun real experiences and training in person you about to get until you realized you are in the middle of a war. Although he was not in the front line or even anywhere near involved in the battle, it was still pretty freaky.

His first impression when he saw the warriors was “Damn, they are no joke!” They all dressed in white, even armed in white, but most impressive is those huge wings of them, they look so powerful, he wouldn’t even dare to lay a finger on them. He thought to himself, “Mine will be just like that in no time. Gotta be patient, Sehun.” And then his dream all crushed when he laid his eyes on the General, “Mine will never look like thaaaaaaaat!!!” Kai, the General, the famous Warlord, and of course, his idol. Standing in the front of thousands and thousands of warriors with his wings spread proudly, at least twice if not triple the size of the other wings. Sehun can bet that the Warlord has absolutely no fear. He can’t even imagine how nice it would have been to be born and growing up being so powerful.

Sehun is literally the perfect example of the opposite image of the Warlord. His tall and lean figure makes him look like a twig that anyone can easily break into half. His pale complex, not just his skin, but even his wings, they are soooooo white, it looks like he has never stepped outside his entire existence.  

Growing up, Sehun was always that sweetheart, baby-looking, vulnerable one in the group. When he first announced that he wants to become a warrior, the other angels busted into laughter. Only when he finally sent in his application to the Warrior Academy of Heaven, then they finally realized that Sehun was not joking about wanting to become a warrior. Everyone thought that Sehun is more suitable for more like a messenger position, you know, those angels with cute little wings headband, shoes with tiny teeny wings on both sides and, of course, a super-duper cute shoulder bag. Low-key though, being a messenger is not too bad of a job, in terms of fashion sense, but Sehun still rather carry a sword on his back, which is sooooo much cooler.

Of course, that is not the only reason why he wants to become a warrior. You already know, there is always a corny back story behind it. It goes wayyyy back, he was probably around six hundred years old when he met him, a total stranger, and he swears it was love at first sight. Sehun was still just a little angel then and the man was already a fully-grown angel at the time. Sehun called him hyung back in the day since he was still too young to really understand who he really is.

- 1400 YEARS AGO –

“Sehun, me and the other angels will go to the Garden, do you want to come with us?”

“Nahhh, I will just chill here, cloud watching. You guys go ahead without me.”

“OK, you know where to find us!”

Unlike the other little angels, Sehun was not very active and social. He prefers being alone and cloud watching than flying around the Garden. It is a shame, but he really finds nothing interested enough to catch his attention. So for the last 600 years of his existence, he hasn’t been doing much rather than cloud watching. Every day, his routine consists of him floating around on one of the biggest and fluffiest cloud beds that he could find while staring at the endless sky.

“Oh watch out there, little one.”

Sehun jumped a little at the sound of the deep v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter