Chapter 1

NEVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I love you.” Yongsun looked at Byul’s face. The face remained frozen. Just looking at her with blank like what she said just a common thing that they talk with each other. Was she wrong to expect love from him?

 

“You know Yong that you don’t deserve that.” Byul walked away after said those words. The sight of her eyes blurred by the tears that being held back. If loving a man was considered as a sin, then she sinned because she loved him. And if hoping to have his love was considered a betrayal then she was a traitor. Was it wrong for her to struggle to get all of that?

 

Knowing Byul and Wheein was the greatest gift to her life. First time she set her legs at Seoul National University, those two people began to reach their hand for her on the name of friendship. During happy or sad, they shared it together, it was the first time Yongsun felt her life being appreciated. 

 

Kim Yong Sun grew up in the orphanage after the death of her parents in horrific accident when she was just at five. In that small orphanage she grew up together with other children who had the same fate as her until she got into university. 

 

Byul and Wheein were lucky to be born into a rich and lovely family, but the wealth did not make them to act cocky. Her life as student made she had drown with all kinds of feelings. Fortunately, Byul and Wheein were the only people listen and shared their burden together. 

 

Being a student in the final year at school made her worked hard to make herself as a successful human being to survive in the world. Only with knowledge she could place herself in the line with others.  

 

 

+++++

 

 

“I am engaged, unnie.” Those words made Yongsun screamed excitedly. Unaware of when did Wheein had her love one. But as her best friend Yongsun will support whatever that was good for Wheein. 

 

“Don’t you want to ask who am I engaged to, unnie?” Wheein smiled. Clearly in her eyes that she was happy. Whoever got a woman as great as Wheein will be lucky. 

 

“With whom, Wheein-ah?” Excitedly she asked. Some faces popped into her mind. Hyejin? A senior who never stopped chasing Wheein’s love or Taehyung the playboy who was once rumored with her?

 

“Byul.” Hearing a piece of the name made her excited face changed. God… Why must him? Why not Hyejin or Taehyung? At that moment she felt her chest being stabbed with millions of sharp glasses. The pain that she could not described. 

 

“Aren’t you happy that I got engaged to Byul, unnnie?” Probably aware of her face changed, Wheein immediately asked. 

 

“Of course I am happy for you, Wheein-ah. I just surprised. Since when did you guys get together? I don’t even knew about it. How could you hide this important thing from me?” Yongsun asked with all her efforts to display a happy face. 

 

“It’s only been two months. We don’t want to make a fuss about it. When we get married, you need to be there. I need you as my bridesmaid, unnie. The wedding is after we graduating. I will let you know first because you are my best friend.” Wheein seemed happy to tell. And as for her? Too hard to be told. 

 

 

+++++

 

 

“Why don’t you tell me that you love Wheein, Byul-ah?” Yongsun stared at Byul. She felt her face hot because of holding back the embarrassment. Three months ago in front of this sport complex she confessed her feeling to Byul. He was clearly shocked when she told him. 

 

It was not her intention to be shameless. But her instinct fiercely telling her to confess her feeling. His kindness, attention that Byul gave her and not deny Byul’s handsome face captivated her lonely heart.    

 

“I don’t want to disappoint you, Yong. I don’t want because of this small matter, our friendship broken. I love Wheein for a long time already, only now I dare to express my feeling to her.” 

 

Small matter? Was that Byul had in his mind? Was it a small matter if it involved a matter of someone’s heart? Why did Byul dare to tell his feeling to Wheein after she confessed that she loved him? 

 

Her heart whispered saying that Byul acted cruelly toward her. At least if he rejected her at first, maybe she will not hurt this bad. She had been waiting for Byul’s answer for three months and what she got was the news that Byul was going to marry Wheein after their graduation. 

 

“I have no answer for your question, Yong. I am sorry. I hope what have happen between us will not come to Wheein’s ears. I beg you to keep all this a secret.” Byul calmly said. Sometimes Yongsun jealous of the calm that existed in him. Byul was not easily offended by things that happened in his life. 

 

 

+++++

 

 

“Unnie, Byul had an accident.” Wheein’s cry broke the silence. Yongsun was shocked to hear the news coming from Wheein. Their wedding was around the corner. Even though her heart was hurt, she still managed to help Wheein with her wedding preparations. No matter what happened, Wheein and Byul will still be her best friend. 

 

“I want to see Byul. Do you want to come with me, Wheein-ah?” Yongsun asked as she looked at the shocking Wheein. Only weak head s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter