Chapter 6

Always & Forever With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 6 You Did Well

 

Kai repeated a year back in Seoul Academy that was why he was in the same year as Jennie but fortunately, he was in different class. Reasons why he needed to repeat his class was unknown even for Jennie herself, but no one dared to mock or question him because of his family’s standing.

 

Kai no matter where he went was still the most popular among the female students. He knew that and he was proud of it. His parents were also donated a lot in the academy hence, he was confident to do whatever he wanted to do in the academy.

 

That’s what he thought though.

 

News spread fast when students heard that Lisa was accepted under Kai’s platoon. She was the only commoner who participated in the program. Other commoners did not covet to aim for higher achievements on par with the other nobles. Lisa was the only one and people knew of her because of it.

 

Lisa looked at herself in the mirror in her room. She was wearing a very neat black uniform. She twisted her body and turned several times; she was glad the uniform was comfortable enough to wear. She then put on her medic badge on her arm as her final preparation and she was now off to go.

 

Hurriedly, she grabbed her bag to proceed for the transportation to the military building outside the academy.

 

There were currently 5 platoons present including the one with Kai and the one with Jennie. Lisa still remembered how Rosé barged into her room interrogating her about joining Kai’s platoon.

 

“I can’t believe you actually went to a different group. I thought we talked about joining the same group” Rosé said not minding knocking as she entered Lisa’s small but neat room. Lisa was reading a book when the woman entered.

 

“Come in Rosé, you don’t have to know to MY room” Lisa sarcastically said in a joking manner.

 

Rosé rolled her eyes at her and went to Lisa’s bed handing her food from the ongoing celebration for a successful recruitment.

 

Lisa muttered thanks used to having Rosé do whatever she wanted.

 

“Jisoo wondered about you not joining as well” Rosé said to her.

 

This made Lisa stopped momentarily.

 

“She did?”

 

“Yup…” Rosé said watching Lisa’s expression, but she was disappointed when the latter just shrugged.

 

“Maybe Jennie wondered also you know…” Rosé said to her.

 

“Maybe..or maybe not. I will still see you around Rosé. We are just in a different group, it’s not like we will be placed on the opposite of the world” Lisa explained to her as she proceeded on eating her own food.

 

“Still, it’s different when we are not together. I wonder what exactly Kai told you that made you change your mind. I thought you hated that guy” Rosé said.

 

“I don’t hate him. I just don’t like him that well and he had nothing to do with my decision to apply to his platoon” she said half-truth-half lie.

 

“Well, if you say so…just when you are in trouble, let me know asap. I am not comfortable knowing that you are mingling with Kai’s group. I saw some of s and I find them too…questionable” Rosé said recalling her encounters with men wearing black uniform drinking and being loud during the recruitment celebration.

 

“Since when did you become someone who is quick to judge?” Lisa smirked as she sat beside Rosé on the bed after she finished her meal.

 

“Aishh…you, should think more about yourself” Rosé annoyingly said to Lisa interlocking her neck using her arm.

 

“Y-yah” Lisa struggled, or it should be fake struggling. It was their usual playful act.

 

*Wheeep*  *Wheep*

 

Her thoughts were interrupted when Professor Ma Dong-Seok on his military officer’s uniform blew twice his whistle.

 

“People lined up in front of him. There were 5 rows each representing different platoons.

 

“Listen up people, this is not going to be a field trip and there will be no whiners in this trip. In 6 months, you are expected to act not a baby student but a soldier defending the kingdom from danger.”

 

“You will be with the other trained soldier as go along the border. Listen well to your seniors and do what you needed to do to protect the integrity of our school. You are all expected to come out as true fighters after 6 months. Understood?”

 

“…”

 

“I said, understood, soldiers!!!” he shouted.

 

Students immediately answered him.

 

“Sir, yes sir!”

 

“Now go! You will be taken to the military admin building and use the teleportation hub”

 

He explained motioning every student to enter to their respective transportation per platoon. In a hurry, all students entered the big coach. Lisa was about to enter the black coach as the last recruit when she felt someone was looking at her.

 

Instinctively, she turned to her side and saw Jennie looking at her with her usual cold expression. They looked at each other momentarily but before Lisa could do anything, Jennie faced forward as if nothing happened and entered her own coach.

 

“Hurry up, Lisa!” Kai shouted at her.

 

She sighed at this and entered. She was the only medical recruit under Kai’s platoon.

 

Upon entering the coach and going to the back seat, she could feel all the scrutinizing eyes towards her.

 

“She’s just going to drag us down. We don’t need a medic who doesn’t have any ability.”

 

“If only someone else like Rosé-shii could join us instead of her”

 

She ignored those words and sat on the back. Kai inwardly smirked at what he was hearing but did not do anything.

 

In fact, he was entertained by it.

 

“Serves you right… after this, you will realize that you shouldn’t be greedy in coveting something you don’t deserve” Kai thought.

 

 

After a few checkpoints and clearance, all the transportation from the ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter