Final

Accidentally teleported to you

 

 

All of Yerim’s family has superpowers. Her big sister and her mother can shift into animals. Though she doesn’t know why both of them only prefer to be shifted into cats. Her mother shifts into a puppy sometimes. Only when her wife, Tiffany told her so.

 

Well and her big sister…

 

She’s a cat at this point due the fact that she only shifts into human when she needs to go out. She’s practically their house pet.

 

While the two of them can shift into animals, her other mother's superpower is different from the other two. And more powerful.

 

A psychic? Is that what you call them?

 

She basically has every superpower. Telekinesis, pyrokinesis, anything nesis at the back. She can do everything. Though she wouldn’t do any said superpower everytime her wife Jessica begged her too.

 

Except for shapeshifting. 

 

Well and you guys must be wondering what is Yerim’s power right?

 

The problem is, she doesn’t have one. Or not yet, is what she has been told.

 

Though she has come to the conclusion that she may won’t be having any superpower the moment she reaches 15. As her big sister has been shapeshifting since they were 5. She has waited for 10 years. Nothing happened.

 

She has come to accept herself that she’s not the same as her whole family. And that’s okay, she thought.

 

Because she’s Jung Yerim. Jung Yerim will always be happy with everything she has. It won’t make any difference after all whether she has superpower or not.

 

-----

 

For the first time in 17 years living and breathing. Jung Yerim experienced heartbreak. 

 

-----

 

Park Chaewon. 

 

Pretty, kind, doll-like appearance. Literally a princess in person.

 

Yerim has fallen for her the moment she saw the blonde haired girl in their highschool highway. She was 15. She didn’t know much about love but she sure, the girl just stole her heart.

 

She then learnt that her name is Park Chaewon. And most importantly, she’s in the same classroom as her big sister Hyunjin.

 

After disturbing the hell out of her sister, Hyunjin introduced them both.

 

Not long after that. They started to go out. 

 

It wasn’t so hard for Chaewon to return Yerim’s feeling. She’s Yerim afterall. It wasn’t hard to not fall for her. It’s hard not to.

 

-----

 

But things don’t stay forever.

 

They dated for two years.

 

They were happy.

 

Sure there were ups and downs. Jealousy here and there.

 

But they were happy and in love.

 

Until Chaewon’s graduation.

 

Of course they expected it. The graduation. But Yerim didn’t expect Chaewon to get into a University far away from her. Yerim didn’t know. As Chaewon didn’t tell her.

 

Big fight broke out.

 

And then. 

 

They broke up.

 

It was the best. As Yerim wouldn't be able to handle being far away from Chaewon after all.

 

-----

 

Yerim finally got her superpower at the age of 20.

 

Finally was what she would say. If only she wasn’t that flabbergasted to the fact that she was suddenly in front of Chaewon.

Chaewon who was in her big t-shirt and shorts that couldn’t be seen due to how big her shirt is (Chaewon is still as tiny as Yerim remembers).

 

 Chaewon who was in a messy bun and big round glasses (since when she wears glasses, Yerim wonders). 

 

And also Chaewon who passed out and spilled her coffee on the floor (Which Yerim cleaned up after she carried Chaewon to her bed.)

 

-----

 

“Yerim? What are you doing here? And most importantly? How are you here? So suddenly?”

 

The first thing Chaewon did after she woke up was, of course. Bombarding questions towards her ex lover. Not that Yerim mind. Chaewon could ask her thousands of questions and Yerim will answer her on the spot (That's how whipped she is for Chaewon. Probably inherit it from her mommy Jessica)

 

So Yerim explained to Chaewon about her family’s superpowers.

 

And about how she’s a late bloomer and finally got her superpower. Teleportation.

 

But she didn’t know how to explain when Chaewon asked her why she teleported right in front of her.

 

(She couldn’t just tell Chaewon that she was thinking of her the moment it happened right? They broke up two years ago.)

 

So she lied and said she didn’t know. And teased Chaewon saying that it may be because Chaewon was thinking of it. And Chaewon went red before saying yes.

 

Yerim accidentally spat out her drink before her cheeks went red too.

 

She then decided to be honest and just confessed the truth.

 

-----

 

Yerim thought it would be better if she didn't have any superpower. Because she teleported to Chaewon’s place again. And this time was much worse as she teleported while she was asleep.

 

It was pretty common for her to dream about Chaewon. But that doesn’t mean she wanted to be teleported to Chaewon’s place. Especially when she was asleep. Because Chaewon would be sleeping too and she didn’t want to disturb her.

 

But Chaewon said she didn’t mind. And she just casually invited Yerim to sleep with her on the same bed. Not even bothered to ask Yerim whether she could teleport back or not. 

 

She can. But if Chaewon asked her to sleep together, who is she to deny?

 

-----

 

It happened for months. 

 

Yerim teleported to Chaewon’s place out of the blue.

 

And Chaewon didn’t mind. But she wondered why.

 

And she asked Yerim.

 

Only for Yerim to answer that she could only teleport to places that she was thinking off.

 

Which means. She was thinking of Chaewon most of the time.

 

And Chaewon didn’t ask any questions after that.

 

But she did ask Yerim out for a date.

 

Which made Yerim disappear in front of her as the younger teleported back to her own home to scream in happiness. Surprising her two mothers and sister.

 

And when she teleported back to Chaewon side she just cleared and said yes.

 

Chaewon of course knew what happened and just gently patted Yerim’s head while laughing. 

 

Yerim didn’t change one bit in two years.

 

And Chaewon was glad about it. She’s the Yerim that Chaewon fell in love with afterall.

 

-----

 

That was 5 years ago. Now she just abused her power by teleporting her and Chaewon in front of the Eiffel tower just to propose to her.

 

Totally forgetting that both of them are afraid of heights. But it was worth it. As she made Chaewon cried before she kissed her hard. And then smacked her hard asking to bring them back to their apartment.

 

Maybe having your superpower late is a good thing after all.

 

-----

Just a short fluff for Choerry and Gowon! I wrote it for someone. Also yes ofcourse Jeti is Choerry and Hyunjin's mothers. I'm thinking of writing a prequel of them. Psychic Tiffany and Cat Jessica. But let see how it goes..... I'm busy drawing these days I'm sorry....