Fin

My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Third Person's POV]

 

 

 

It was just a normal evening at the fromis house and the girls thought about playing some games or just talking about the next content they could film for channel 9.


While most of the girls talked, Jiwon was being her extra self again and got glares and scolds from the members.
There was nothing new to it so she just continued while they minded their own business.
When they found some options to show their fans they called it a day and wanted to eat dinner.

 

Some ordered food while others wanted to cook something since they couldn't wait any longer.
Jiwon was just going out to get herself something to drink, when she saw her girlfriend frying herself something to eat.


When Gyuri noticed Jiwon she went to her side and pushed her a little to the oven.

 

"Hey Baby, can you take care of it for a quick moment, I have to ask Jisun something"

Gyuri asked leaving a peck on her girlfriend's cheek before leaving, not waiting for the shorter girl to answer.
Jiwon just stood there not really knowing what to do until Saerom went to the kitchen

 

"Megan you know that you have to stir that from time to time?"

the captain asked and Jiwon took the spoon to stir the ingredients in the pan.

 

The singer looked to the side only for a short time to see what Saerom was doing
that she didn't see that the handle of the pan turned to the side a bit and when Jiwon wanted to take the handle, she touched the outside of the pan which made herself burn her hand.

 

"Ouch"

Jiwon yelled to shock.
Saerom rushed to her, telling her to hold her burned hand under cold water which she did.

 

"What happened?"

Chaeyoung yelled from the couch

 

"Megan burned herself"

Saerom answered.

The next who came rushing in the kitchen was Gyuri who had a worried expression

 

"What happened Baby?"

Gyuri asked but knew when she saw her girlfriend holding her hand under water.

When Jiwon heard her girlfriend talking, her expression changed from a painful one to a pout.
She showed the older girl her hand who blowed on it and gave it a kiss to make it better.

 

 

"Go to the living room while I finish here"

Gyuri said and Jiwon went to the couch, sitting next to Jiheon and Chaeyoung

 

"Unnie you really can't be left alone in the kitchen"

the Maknae said which made Jiwon only pout more.

 

Even after Gyuri finished her cooking and went to the living room to get Jiwon to join her, the two members sitting next to her girlfriend were still teasing her with what happened.
Jiwon stood up and went to sit on the chair across from Gyuri but was stopped by the taller girl who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter