001 ── fantasy.

"Star ── Winrina One-shots "

 

 

 

The day had arrived, Jimin was in the room, she was pacing back and forth because of how nervous she felt, then she thought "how could she not be?" if Minjeong and Winter were about to arrive at the house to start that fantasy.

 

Jimin didn't know what to think, inside herself she knew that Minjeong had really got it right when she suggested her sister-in-law, she was someone she could trust, she knew them well and she was also very y.

 

The Kim twins were so identical but so different at the same time, Jimin hoped they were alike even when it came to .

 

He heard the front door open, they had finally arrived. Footsteps approached the room and no doubt that only made her more impatient.

 

Both sisters entered, meeting the girl's expectant gaze, Winter's gaze was not at all disguised, she was running up and down her sister-in-law, admiring the beautiful figure in front of her.

 

Minjeong cleared , she didn't feel jealous, but she wanted to talk first before getting down to the act.

 

"Okay, well I think we're ready, we brought condoms and more stuff."

 

Jimin's cheeks colored a light crimson.

 

"Okay, so... how do we start?" her voice came out low and shy.

 

Both sisters exchanged glances and a smile, both full of complicity.

 

Minjeong took his wife by the waist, pulling her closer, their breaths mingling and their lips brushing against each other.

 

"Let's start with the simplest."

 

The two melted into a hot kiss, while the younger sister watched them.

 

The latter approached the moment they parted, grabbed the taller one by the chin, turning her head to the left and directed her lips to initiate a kiss. Minjeong, for his part, directed both hands to the beginning of the buttons of the blouse his wife was wearing, opening them one by one.

 

When he finished he removed the blouse, passing it over her shoulders, Winter bit the older woman's lip to move on to direct her lips to the neck, kissing along the collarbone, marking some parts.

 

Minjeong moved behind the girl, the three of them walking to the foot of the bed. The eldest of them all took a seat, sitting her wife on her lap, the younger sister leaning down in search of her sister-in-law's lips.

 

Minjeong began to leave wet kisses followed by on his wife's shoulder, he directed both hands to the clasp of her bra and nimbly opened it, delicately slipped the bra straps past her until he could remove them. Jimin reflexively moved her hands to the bra cups, preventing the bra from falling down, the younger twin withdrew Jimin's hands, removing the bra to reveal her smooth and beautiful s.

 

Winter and Minjeong removed their shirts and bras, now all three were in the same condition.

 

Jimin moved his hips in circles, feeling his wife's and the little gasps she let out with each rub.

 

He got up to lie on the bed, watching the beautiful twins from below, their bodies were so similar, Jimin wondered if they would even have similar .

 

She pulled down her pants to be in her , the women in front of her mimicked her action, leaving only their boxers. Both of their s could be well appreciated, they were large and thick.

They placed one on each side of her, at the level of her s. Minjeong took the right one in while her sister took the left one.

 

The submissive moved both girls' heads closer with one hand, asking for more contact if possible, Minjeong moved her left hand down, touching her thighs up and down, sometimes squeezing the inner side of both and moving up almost touching her pretty Karina's wet .

 

She directed her lips to the others to meet them as the younger twin stuck out her tongue and with the tip moved down to her belly, kissing and .

 

He quickly grabbed both legs and spread them open to stick his head between them. He left bites on both thighs feeling the girl tremble under his touch.

 

The couple's kiss was interrupted by a moan, a product of the stimulation she began to receive in her , still wearing her .

 

The major's ached, he directed his wife's hand to the that lay between the underwear and gave a light squeeze over the clothing.

 

The major left her place beside the girl to move down to the girl's crotch, positioning herself next to her twin. Each took one end of the and pulled them down, Jimin lifted her legs so they could come out and when she was completely she closed them, feeling shy of the hungry stares on her.

 

The twins decided to take off their underwear, both s bounced with their owners' abdomens.

 

The of the two was somewhat similar but, to Jimin who knew his wife perfectly well, he could find differences. His wife's was longer while his sister-in-law's was thicker, but they both they had a drop of pre- running down from the glans to the base.

 

"Spread your legs." Winter's voice was husky and commanding.

 

Karina complied, the gaze of the women in front of her was so heavy she could feel as if she was being ed with this one.

 

They both approached the , Winter looked more excited than Minjeong.

 

"I'll give you the prize of tasting it first." Minjeong's eyes were dark and her voice was just as husky as her sister's.

 

Jimin tensed up, it would be the first time someone other than Minjeong touched her like that after almost 6 years.

 

"Relax my love, she's just as good as me."

 

The younger twin placed her sister-in-law's legs around her head, brought close to the and gave the first . She stuck her tongue between the minora to finish by the oris slowly and torturously, the legs around her head quivered, pulling her closer.

 

He repeated the process a few more minutes and Minjeong took care of making her come the moment he slipped two fingers in, accompanying his twin's stimulations with light penetrations, stimulating her g-spot.

 

It took Jimin a few minutes to recover as the had hit her intensely.

 

"Sink down." Minjeong ordered.

 

The order was clear so the girl obeyed her wife.

 

"You're going to blow us." Winter now ordered.

 

The girl watched the in front of her, so similar but at the same time different.

 

She took Winter's , starting to e it, moving her hand down and up and down with slow but accurate movements. Meanwhile with her left hand she directed Minjeong's into , the glans with devotion and tasting the salty pre-.

 

Soon she swapped and was now tasting Winter's pre-, it was salty but strangely a little sweet, addictive.

 

The younger twin grabbed her by the hair and began to move her hips, ing her sister-in-law's mouth. Soon she swapped again and now Soyeon was the one enjoying the wonderful tongue on her shaft.

 

Jimin as long as he could stimulated the of both girls and he could hear them , something that excited him even more.

 

The continued for about 5 minutes until they pulled away.

 

Minjeong lay down on the bed guiding the girl to lie on top of her.

 

Winter reached for the box of condoms and a lube she put one on and lubricated her extension, later she repeated the action with her twin, lubricated two fingers and inserted them into her sister-in-law's , seeking to lubricate her.

 

When he was done he pulled his fingers out and guided his into Jimin's dripping , rubbing himself all over her.

 

"Two weeks ago we tried my love, I think we'll do it again today, what do you think?"

 

Jimin with bated breath replied "O-okay, but have you do it please. "

 

Minjeong smiled.

 

"Sure thing my love."

 

Her twin passed her the lube, the older one lubed two of her fingers and guided them to her wife's . She spread the liquid around to finally start inserting a finger slowly and carefully, Jimin turned her face looking for her wife's lips, they started a kiss while the finger inside her moved looking to dilate it, soon the second finger joined accompanied by some pain.

 

When the was perfectly dilated the major took the tip of his to it, he entered slowly and when the pain overcame the pleasure Winter stimulated the girl's oris, as well as her s, looking for her to feel pleasure again.

 

Minutes passed and Jimin felt ready for the movements to begin, but Minjeong had something else in mind.

 

He signaled to his sister and she entered Jimin's dripping , filling her completely.

 

All three let out a moan from the pleasure and the movements began.

 

The s took rhythm with each passing minute, Jimin was a sea of moans, when his wife rammed her her sister-in-law came out, and so on and so forth. Which drove her crazy, wanting more. To be ed faster, and without stopping.

 

Minjeong would kiss and mark Jimin's neck, whispering obscene things, reveling in the image of his beautiful wife incessantly.

 

"Do you like the way we fill you up?"

 

Jimin nodded, unable to stop and whimpering.

 

"Words my love, Winter wants to know how well she is helping us, she needs you to be clear."

 

The youngest of them all rammed hard, eliciting a scream from her sister-in-law.

 

"H-he-he's-he's doing amazing."

 

The response was low and choppy but there it was.

 

"G-go a-ah." Both sisters gasped the moment Jimin peaked, muscles contracting spasmodically around both limbs, squeezing them.

 

Both accelerated the onslaughts carefully, seeking their own release.

 

Soon they filled the condoms, letting go no matter what.

 

The first to withdraw was the younger twin, pulling off the to later tie it in a knot.

 

The older one's came out as Jimin got up to lie down beside her, all with difficulty as her legs shook uncontrollably.

 

The sisters went to the en-suite bathroom, grabbed wet towels to clean Jimin and themselves.

 

When they finished they lay down together with her, one on each side, Minjeong gave her a kiss and at the end her twin did too.

 

"Fantasy fulfilled."