The story begin

Legend of White Blood (final : cinDYOrella)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time,  In a village in a state called Duguen,

 

A young man named Chanyeol and a star angel named Baekhyun  who descended from the sky aboard a swan. The young man falls in love with Fairy Princess named Baekhyun and introduces him to the ways of a human being.

 

Soon, they got married and had a beautiful son named Kyungsoo.

 

However, Baekhyun's secret is later revealed and he is forced to return to his heavenly home. She force to  left their son with Chanyeol. Before leaving her son she swore her son's life was tied with a Necklace from her fairyland. the Necklace should always be with Kyungsoo.

 

If the his necklace is separated from his body, then the child will be unconscious forever. To awaken his son. the necklace shall be worn forever.

 

 

***

 

 

"I'll be back again in a few years. I left my son with you. Please take good care of him. Remember chanyeol don't separate this necklace from my son kyungsoo's neck". said baekhyun while making eye contact with chanyeol.

 

 

 

"No, baekhyun! Don't go and leave me. I promise to protect you from the villagers. I will go crazy if you leave me." Chanyeol pleads while crying. 

 

 

 

Baekhun then released his hand from Chanyeol's grasp and slowly changed itself into a white mist and ascended into the sky.

 

Chanyeol then shoute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter