My You

Number 1 Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Andwae!!”

 

Jungkook stirred from his sleep and his eyes open hastily as he heard a familiar voice. His orbs welcome a sight of Jieun panting heavily sitting on his side while clutching tightly on her chest. 

 

He sat up immediately. His hand reached for hers on her chest giving her a gentle squeeze “ another nightmare?” He asked, voice filled with worries.

 

Jieun stared back at him and nodded. 

 

Jungkook pulled her closer enveloping her petite body in a warm embrace. His hand at the back of her soft hair moving up and down in a calming manner. “ You and your team are working hard for this concert noona, everything will be alright” 

 

Jieun heaved a soft sigh “ I know….I just.. I just can’t help to get worried”

 

Jungkook continously caress her hair gently “ It’s normal to feel worried noona, but I know you’ll do great. You will always do great! And even if you make a slightest mistake, your fans will not criticized you. WE won’t criticized you”

 

Jieun pulled out from the hug and stared at the pair of doe eyes that always scream love and admiration whenever it met on her own “ are you really sure about attending two days? Won’t our fans suspect us?” 

 

Jungkook curled his lips into soft smile before his hands moved to her cheeks, his thumb gently caressing the apple of her cheeks. “ I’m your number 1 fanboy remember? And besides at this point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter