Unexpected Encounter

Wrong Marriage, Right Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for showing interest in my new story. Some guests left some interesting comments, thank you very much and those who favorited and followed the story, thank you as well. I am working on True love at this moment, but you will have to wait a bit longer to receive the update, but rest assured, I will give it to you but for now, please enjoy the second chapter of my third story. 'Wrong marriage, right partner'

Disclaimer: I don't own boys over flowers characters. I hope you enjoy it.

Ji Hoo took his automobile to the nearest pub after the wedding. He was in a bad mood; he knew he had to go to the hospital the next day, but he could use some drinks to forget what Min Seo Hyun had done to him. He stared at the woman he had just married.

Ji Hoo had brought Jan Di to the department store to get her some new clothes. He had chosen a simple yellow off-the-shoulder short dress with frills for her. He had changed into his more casual clothes. He was dressed in a white tight shirt that showed off his muscles and black pants.

Jan Di was confused as to what she had done wrong to deserve a cheater like Gu Jun Pyo. She remembered their first encounter with him. He'd gone to get some porridge at the restaurant where she used to work with her best friend in high school. He had entered her life uninvited, and pushed her to be a part of his life, she eventually fell in love with him along the way, and now, five years later, he ditches her at the altar to marry a princess for money. 'Was he lying about his kindness and affection for me?'

On the other hand, Yoon Ji Hoo was still thinking about today's events. None of them had attended their wedding reception since his so-called friends had abruptly vanished to attend Gu June Pyo's wedding on Jeju island. It ached that Jun Pyo had snatched his happiness by force up to this point, but what did he have? Betrayed by the woman he had always loved, who had agreed to be with him. And, at the end of the day, her contract signing and photo shoot were more important than him? Thinking about that made him want to exact his vengeance. But getting revenge was not something his grandfather taught him. He recalls his lessons even though it has been two years since he died. 'Never mess with another person's heart since a human heart may be cold at times.'

Ji Hoo and Jan Di were seated at the VIP table. They offered them some food and beverages to eat. Jan Di had resumed putting her bangs over her forehead to disguise her birthmark.

Ji Hoo sipped his soju and grinned slightly as he looked at his new wife. "Why do you continue to conceal your birthmark?"

"I hide it since my Omma labeled me a curse on the family and I was driven out," she said, looking down. She said I was to blame for my father's death."

He shook his head, set his bottle of soju down, and lifted his hand to her face. He gently brushed the strands of hair aside, displaying its bright hue. "You look like a Celestial Goddess from those legendary Chinese movies they normally show. But do you know what a lotus flower means?" he inquired.

"Not very well," she said sheepishly. "What does it all mean?"

"Could you please give me your phone number so that we can stay in touch?" He overlooked her lack of knowledge about lotus flowers and instead asked for her phone number. "I'd want for us to get to know one other."

"OK," she said as she handed him her phone. She watched him as he typed in his number in her contacts, but his hands seemed unstable. From what she could see, Ji Hoo was no drinker at all. He two a few sips of alcoho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter