[1] fin.

Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

Minjeong's POV


 

 


 

"Minjeongieeee~" I look at where the voice came from. 








 

"Yooojiiii~" 






 

"Let's go home!" I smile as I held her hands. 






 

Yoo Jimin, That was the name of my best friend. 







 

The one I fall in love with. 

 

 


 

but no were not a couple. 




 

We're just comfortable with each other, We've been friends for 7 years. And over that 7 years I develop feelings towards her. 








 

Call me a coward but I don't want our friendship to be ruin, I don't want to lose the friendship we have or I just don't want to lose her. I rather lose everything but not her. So I just kept it and just be contented on what we have.





 

People always misunderstand our sweetness towards each other, Our friends always teases us and were used to it. I'm always at her side and she do the same, Were inseparable. 








 

"Yooji?" I utter as I open her room door. 








 

There I saw her sleeping on her bed like a baby, she's on her dinosaur pajama. I smile as I enter her room. 








 

Right I forgot to say, Were living at the same apartment. That's our promise to each other when we were still in high school, We promise that we will never leave each other side and were here, fulfilling our promise that we made. 











 

"Yooji~" I poked her cheeks, she just groan and change her position. I smile at her action. 








 

She's really hard to wake up and she really love to sleep. I'm just there admiring her face.








 

"When will I have the courage to tell you what I really feel? Will you be happy?"




 

But there's the fear.



 

"but I don't want to lose you." I look down and sighed. 








 

"If being your best friend can keep you near me.. then I'll just stay the way things are." I kissed her forehead. 









 

"Sleepwell my Yooji~" I said as I left her room. 



 

(Insert: Lifetime - Ben&Ben)



 

Paper planes and porcelain 

Smell of rain through the window pane

And the sight of you

Oh, you were a good dream














 

Time passed, It's our graduation day. The last day of being a college student, Our friends are already outside the venue waiting for us. 








 

"Minjeong!!" Our friends shouted as they wave their hands. 








 

"Congratulation guys!!" I shouted as I hugged them, They greeted me back. 






 

"Congratulation my pup~" Jimin pinched my cheeks.








 

"Congratulation too my Yooji~" I pinched her cheeks and scrunch my nose. 








 

"Eyyyyyyy~~Pup? Yooji? What a sweet endearment~" Ryujin teased, and now our friends are teasing us again. 








 

"Ey~~ don't be like that, you see my Yooji is getting red~" I said as I put my hands around Jimin's shoulder. 






 

My friends laughed, Only Ryujin knows what I really feel towards Jimin. So my other friends just tend to think that I'm just kidding when I ride to their jokes. 








 

"Jimin~" Me and my friends look to where the voice came from. 








 

"Giselle~" Jimin remove my arms around her as she run towards that girl, that hurts.








 

'Giselle? Who's this girl..' I thought as I saw them hugged. I don't wanna judge her and just wait for Jimin to introduce her. 








 

"Guys~ I have something to tell you.." That's when I felt my blood rushing through my veins. As I saw her eyes glistening. I felt nervous because I think I know what she will say. 








 

"First of all sorry for keeping it a secret especially to you Minjeonggiee~" Jimin pouted. 








 

"This is Uchinaga Giselle, my girlfriend." Jimin smiles, her smile that says she's genuinely happy. That Giselle girl bowed as she shakes our friends hand. 








 

And I was there.





 

Rooted at my place.





 

I felt my whole world collapse. 





 

That's why she keeps on being late to come home.





 

because she finally found her own home.








 

I can see Ryujin at my peripheral vision. She's looking at me worriedly while my other friends are smiling towards Jimin. 






 

"You must be Minjeong, Jimin always tell me about you. Nice to meet you, thankyou for being there for Jimin~" Giselle smiled. I was just speechless, there I saw Jimin look at me worriedly. That's when I come to my sense, I shouldn't be obvious.





 

I was scared to lose you then

But secrets turn into regrets 

Buried feelings grow

Oh, you were a good dream




 

"Nice to meet you too Giselle. Please take care Yooji~ She's a big eater" I joked to hide the pain. 








 

"Yah Minjeonggieee.." Jimin pouted. I chuckles.








 

'Now It's hurt when you call me by my name.' I bitterly smile as I thought. 








 

"No worries, I think I can handle her." Jimin playfully hit Giselle and I just smile.









 

"See you later, I'll come to pick you up. Are your things already pack?" Jimin nodded, Giselle kissed Jimin's forehead and bid a goodbye to us. 



 

Pack things?

 

 

Is she moving out?

 

 

 

Why isn't she saying a thing about that?








 

I look at her, and I saw a familiar expression.





 

She's apologizing.





 

She look at me like that when she accidentally broke my switch. 





 

but now.. 





 

She looks at me like that because she's moving out.. 





 

leaving me with a broken switch..



 

and a broken heart. 





 

I sighed. 




 

Our friends bid a goodbye too, leaving me and Jimin alone. 



 









 

"Minjeong..." Jimin called me.









 

"You are moving out right? That's what you want to say?" I softly said.








 

"Minjeongiee..." I heard her voice crack, then tears follows after.







 

"Why are you crying? I am not mad if that's what you think~" Jimin sobbed as she walk towards me and hugged me.








 

She buried her head on my neck as she tightly hugged me. 








 

"I'm sorry for keeping everything a secret.. I am not worthy being your best friend because I keep everything from you." She said that make my heart aches, I force myself not to cry.








 

"You have a reason, I understand it.. You don't need to cry." I chuckles, Jimin broke the hugged that I wish she didn't.








 

"You are supposed to be mad at me... Why are you making it hard for me.. Why are you so kind that It makes me feel guilty.." Jimin sobbed, she's really the cutest. 








 

I cupped her cheeks as I wipe her tears. No matter how much I want to be mad at her for keeping a secret,

 

 

 

 

but I can't. 







 

When in the first place, I'm the one who is a coward. 






 

"I can't be mad to people I love the most. Just be happy then we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter