Beginning

Candyman
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a chilly afternoon when we are located in Fresno, CA as we come to a particular home not far from the downtown area as we head inside and we see two adults pacing back and forth as we head inside a room where we see two twin daughters and one of them is actually a singer and the other just graduated from her university online as she gets up and said " sis, I'm gonna shower!" The other twin didn't hear because she has her earphones on and her volume all the way up...

The twin just sighs and grabs her clothes and heads in the shower when the father sneaked inside and started recording her after she finished listening to the song and you could hear her beautiful voice as the father stopped recording and said " you know, you do sound like your mother!" She turns and yells " DAD, YOU SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME!!!" The father said " oops my bad but at least I've recorded you and have a beautiful voice!" She said " don't remind me!" The father chuckled and got out of the room...

Who are the twins, well they do have the same name but spelled differently, their names are Daeylynn and Daiylynn and their father whom you all should know by now, he is Jung Yunho and the mother Jung Jin Hyun which Yunho married her after Nicole divorced him making him a widowed father to two twin daughters and as years passed he learned to love and cherish Jin Hyun who's surname before she became a Jung was Kim... Jin Hyun's parents were against her marriage with Jung Yunho but they've seen him as a responsible man and although he has daughters they knew that she would be loved by them too...

Jin Hyun came inside the daughter's room as she opens the door, she saw Daiylynn brushing her hair when Daeylynn asked " hey sis, are we actually moving?" Jin Hyun was shocked when she heard Daeylynn said " yes sis, and I've heard dad that he might divorce Jin Hyun because she won't be able to come with us due to her parents strict rules!" Jin Hyun closed the door slightly not letting the daughter's know as she calls her parents...

Jin Hyun's marriage is coming to end as she hears her father's voice on the line " hello?" Jin Hyun asked " dad, why do you have to intervine my marriage by not letting me go?" Her father (on the line) " Jin Hyun you can't go to South Seoul, KO remember our strict rules, you can't go, your my heir to the throne, your still a Kim and if you decide to change your surname, I'll personally end your marriage with Jung Yunho!" Jin Hyun said " I'm no longer a child dad, or should I say Kim Hye Jin!" Hye

Please log in to read the full chapter