48th.

pick me not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KAIDEN. 

 

I just woke up and I feel much better than last night. It's only 6AM and I could feel a bit of the sunlight touching my skin. I stretched my arms and feets like a baby who just got out from her swaddle blanket. 

 

I took my phone from my side table and I saw a note beside it and it says; 

 

Drink meds when you wake up. I need to go home. Get well soon. -W 

 

What? So her, coming in here wasn't a dream? What the hell happened last night? The last thing I remember was Winter, calling me on my phone? I don't remember what happens next. .. did I do something stupid?

 

I have to prepare for school, I'll think about it later. I'll be late at this point if I don't start preparing. I messaged Aeri to ask her to wait for me in the parking lot so that we could go together. 

 

My throat still hurts a bit so I'm just drinking warm water and not cold. I feel like I lost my voice so much when I didn't even do anything, I've never even shouted in my whole life. 

 

When I arrived at the parking lot, I saw Aeri and Ning waiting together outside her car. "Avi, dito!" Ning shouts so I just waved my hand to let her know I saw them. 

 

"What happened to you?" Aeri sounds worried so I just shook my head. I'm scared to talk 'cause I might choke or something.. 

 

We're finally here at the classroom and the first thing I looked for was Winter. Well, first, because of what happened on their birthday, second about last night.. and third, she wants to talk to me.. 

 

I saw her with Kendall, they're talking to each other and they're both smiley with each other and that made me smile. Aeri and I sat on our seats but this time we switched. I'm seating beside Winter instead of Aeri. 

 

I poked her arms. She didn't look. Kendall and Ning are talking so I thought this is the right time to talk to her. "Hey.." I whispered. My throat still hurts but atleast she finally loooked. "Okay ka na ba?" She asks, also whispering beside me. I nodded and smiled at her but she just looked away after I answered. 

 

"I thought she wanted to talk.." I mumbled in my seat and I think she heard me mumbling 'cause she looked at me again. "We'll talk after class." She told me with a serious look. 

 

Woah, that scare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter