News

Race to her heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21:08

"Noona, you should help your dongsaegs." The man on the other end of the phone said.

"Yah do I not help?! And what you're asking for is too much! Are you even aware how much hassle this will be to arrange?! You've gone crazy." Replied the exasperated woman as she rubbed her forehead to soothe the migraine thats building up due to her dongsaeng's request.

"But noona! Just think about it with a calm head. This will help in your show's ratings too. You know how much her fans love her. It'll skyrocket noona!" The man tried again. Hoping his sunbae will see the bright side of his idea and agree.

"That's true..." the woman said with a sigh and continued, "give me some names that I could suggest to the producer as guests. It can't only be you two. Give me five more names."

"Five? Okay give me a minute."

The woman waited a little before her dongsaeng started speaking again. What the man said then could perfectly be described in one word. Crazy.

"Yah! You really are crazy! How do you possibly think we can invite those five! Give me some reasonable names you crazy bastard!" The woman shouted out at her phone.

"Aishh Noona! You'll make me deaf! Keep your head calm and listen to me first."

"Alright. Alright. Talk." The woman rubbed her forehead again. The migraine was getting worse.

"Just throw her name in when you call their companies. Tell them to inform those guys that she'll be a guest too. Trust me. They'll agree even if you tell them to come to the set barefoot." The man said calmly.

The woman could only sigh before replying defeatedly, "Fine. I'll talk to the producer."

"Thank you noona! I promise I'll get you that designer bag."

"You better! You crazy bastard." The woman hung up the phone and threw it towards the double sofa to her left as she continued rubbing her forehead. The migraine was raging now. She needs an aspirin and a warm cup of tea with honey.

__________

Two days later

08:34

The day couldn't get any better than it already is for the happy virus of Exo.

Maybe he needs to tone it down though because he just creeped out Baekhyun who just had to shout it out for all the occupants in the practice room to hear. "Yeol why the hell are you smiling like a maniac at 8 in the morning?"

"Did you secretly eat those chocolates again Chanyeol?" Suho questioned in a scolding tone.

"No hyung I didn't. Promise." Chanyeol raised both arms above his head to show his innocence.

"Then what's got you so happy?" Kris questioned Chanyeol this time.

"Do I need to say it?" Chanyeol replied in a whine.

"Of course Chan. If its making you this happy then you should share it with all the members too." Suho replied and clamped a hand on Chanyeol's rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter