Final

This Is The End, Goodbye Everyone, xoxo Tiffany Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was walking towards her car when she received a notification of a new upload from her favourite youtuber. She saw that her notification bar showed a suspicious title called ‘This Is The End, Goodbye everyone, xoxo, Tiffany Young.’ 

 

She had been following Tiffany for years now but she had never seen the youtuber named any of her videos with such a clickbait title so she was a bit skeptical and lowkey scared. Eagerly entering her car and switching on the air-conditioner, she felt the cool air blasted on her face but it still didn't help her from being nervous. 

 

Without delay, she hurriedly pressed the play button. A simple background of Tiffany and the youtuber lover’s living room was shown while the lady sat alone in front of the camera, at the centre. 

 

“Hey guys, welcome to my channel. Once again this is Tiffany and today my video is gonna be a little different. Normally I will record me and my significant other in the background talking about anything under the sun, however like the title, it is a little bit different. It's just a short video for you guys and her. 

 

As you all know, me and her had been together for a while, although you guys had never seen her face, she had been part of this channel one way or another. 

 

To get this straight, I'm announcing that I will be separating with my girlfriend soon. It is not something that we did not discuss before, in fact it had been on our mind for quite some time. We discussed that our accommodation will be sold and we will co-parent our dogs so they won't feel like one of us has left. 

 

So before I continue with the second part of the video in regards to me and her, please watch this last video from Tiffany Young.”

 

The video then switched to a vlog style where Tiffany is holding onto the camera and walking towards a large porch that is familiar to Taeyeon. It is her parent's porch. It was shown several times in Tiffany's old videos. 

 

The video then showed Tiffany set up and placed the camera on a table with her body facing a pair of elderly. 

 

“Umma, Appa…” Tiffany was seen nervous and fidgeting at her seat. She cleared before continuing. “I have something to say to both of you. Before that I wanna ask for your consent if I can record this so that I can show your daughter one day.” 

 

Seeing Tiffany pointed at the camera, the elderly man gave a soft smile. “Of course, Miyoung ah.” 

 

“What is it you want to ask?” This time the elderly woman add

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter