My Angel

Crossdressing as Taeyeon

 

Minho's POV

 

"Wow! There are so many people today. My SNSD noonadeul* are becoming more popular as the days pass." I looked around as I entered the place and was fascinated to see all the fangirls and fanboys who came to SNSD's fan meeting.

Today was SNSD's sixth fan meeting ever since they debuted and I, Choi Minho, their number one fan, had finally arrived. Ever since their debut in 2007, I had been their loyal supporter. I was actually on Inkigayo their debut day to watch Heechul who's a good friend of mine, but then I saw my beloved goddesses get up on stage and perform their debut song "Into the New World". I had to keep myself from coming up the stage to hug them, especially my Yuri. She was so cute during their debut days, she had that innocent charm in her. But as time passed, her beauty turned from cute to y. I couldn't help but fall in love all over again with this angel. So now, I am here on SNSD's sixth fan meeting on a mission: "Mission Selca Time with My Angel". I had been to all of SNSD's fan meetings and concerts but I always fail to take a picture with any of them. Either I forget to bring my camera from excitement or get stepped on, literally, by the huge crowd of people who ambush the girls once they get out from the building. So now, I am 101% determined to finally have a picture with at least one of them and of course, that would be Yuri. I had asked my friend Jonghyun to get me backstage pass for this fan meeting so that I could meet the girls personally and take a picture with them. Jonghyun's new "girlfriend" is actually SNSD's new coordi "nuna" so I got him to do me that favor. Thankfully, his "girlfriend" agreed and told us to meet them at the dressing room backstage after the show. Speaking of Jonghyun, where is that dino boy? The show is almost starting!

 

"Keroro!!!" I looked for the voice to see Jonghyun running from the backstage.

"Ya! I told you not to call me that, dino!" I spanked him lightly on the chest.

"Whatever. I'm sorry for being late. Something happened so I had to help Key backstage." Jonghyun said, panting.

"What? What happened? Did something happen to my SNSD?" my eyes widen from shock.

"Well, yeah. Taeyeon slipped when she was practicing in the dressing room. She sprained her ankle so she can't move properly so they had to find a substitute for her. Luckily, Key's best friend was there so it's now taken care of." Jonghyun pulled me into the seat in the front.

The MC came out from the curtain to announce that the fan meeting would start in about 5 minutes. I almost squealed like a girl from excitement and Jonghyun just smirked. He was used to me fanboying when it comes to SNSD. 4 minutes. I was thinking of how they might look like right now and what costumes they were wearing. Were they wearing the sailor outfit or the captain outfit? 3 minutes. My mind shifted back to Jonghyun’s words a while ago. Oh my gosh! Leader Taeyeon is injured. I can’t believe she got hurt. And what was Jonghyun saying about a substitute? No one could replace our Taeyeon! 2 minutes. My excited smile turned to a scary frown. How can anyone suggest of a substitute for my beloved girls? I bet the girl they got would be a total failure on stage. 1 minute. I closed my eyes to calm myself, waiting for the moment the curtains open. Just a few more seconds and I’ll see my dear Yuri.

Suddenly, the lights went out and only a spotlight on-stage was on. The curtains opened and chants were heard everywhere. The music started and the cheering got only louder. I saw Yuna who was standing there in front, her face was lowered but a smile was evident on her face. I observed the outfit she was wearing. Oh, so it’s a military outfit now.

As the music continued, Yuna and Seohyun parted for the supposed replacement of Taeyeon to step forward. The moment I laid my eyes on her, fireworks started booming in head and my heartbeat was almost a mile per hour. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Yuri could not even compare to the beauty this girl had. I was afraid this day would come, the day that Yuri would only become number two in my heart but it was hard to keep the ranking the way it is when this beautiful woman is dancing and singing in front of me. It’s an understatement for me to say that her beauty was like an angel’s, it was more than that. Even her voice was heavenly. I listened to her voice intently, memorizing every pitch and tone of her voice. Actually, her voice was a little huskier for a woman but it didn’t matter because it was heavenly resounding in my head.

As the performance continued, I couldn’t take my eyes off her and she must have noticed that because she looked at me when they were changing positions. Our eyes met for a while and sparks were flying around. When she broke our gaze, I saw her blush a little and make a little mistake in the choreography. She looked so cute that I could pinch her puffy cheeks right there and then.

“Minho!” I snapped out of my trance when Jonghyun shouted in my ear.

“What the hell?!” I gave him my nastiest glare, hoping for him to get the message, before I turned back to watch my angel.

“I was talking to you for the last couple of minutes already and you weren’t even listening. What were you thinking about? Key’s called me already.” I calmed down then, knowing that I was at fault.

“Key! Oh yeah, what about Key?” I asked him, still not taking my eyes off the stunning woman dancing on stage.

“Well, he said that we could come backstage after this performance. But if you want to stay and watch your Yuri a little bit more, then I’ll go ahead. I have to help him with the substitute’s things.”

“No, no. I’ll come with you. Let’s go now.” I stood up and dragged him to the backstage door.

“Wow. You’re quite eager to leave your baby Yuri. What’s gotten into you?” I didn’t answer and just continued walking until we got backstage. The music stopped so that meant their performance was over and the Q&A portion will be next. I’m going to meet my angel soon!

I suddenly felt like going to the bathroom to fix myself so I told Jonghyun to go ahead. It took me about 10 minutes before going out of the bathroom. I really spent a lot of time to make myself look presentable because I wanted the girl to have a good first impression of me.

I looked around to find the dressing room and it did not take long until I hear Key’s nagging. I followed Key’s voice to a door that was slightly opened. I peeked a little inside to see the substitute with Key and Jonghyun. I was about to go in when I heard the substitute speak, “But hyung. It’s too embarassing to change here.” Hyung? Why is she calling Key "hyung"?

"Taeminnie, no one's around but me and Jonghyun so hurry up and change." I was confused as to why Key would insist that she change there in front of them. It's too embarrassing for a girl to change in front of a guy. Unless...

"Fine." The girl named Taemin started ing her jacket and let it fall off the floor. As if it weren't big enough, my eyes widen from shock, seeing the muscles that were hidden by the jacket a while ago. His body was small and looked fragile but the muscles says it all, the girl I thought was a "girl" was a boy, after all. How stupid can I get?

He began stripping off all his other clothes, leaving his underwear. Key grabbed some casual clothes from the couch and gave them to Taemin. As Taemin was putting on his shirt, my phone started ringing. Oh, .

"Minho!" Jonghyun walked towards me and pulled me into the room. Taemin quickly put on his shirt.

"Minho, what were you doing there? Why didn't you go inside?" I looked at the boy named Taemin to see his face flushed.

"Uh... Well... I was, you know..." I couldn't think of an excuse why I was hiding behind the door.

"You thought Taemin was girl, didn't you? So you didn't go inside when you heard that he was going to change his clothes." Key smirked. Taemin's face only got redder than it already was. He avoided to look at me.

"Wha-What are you saying, Key? Of course I did not think he was a girl. Who would think that this dazzling being was a girl?!" All three of them looked at me, shocked. Did I say something wrong?

"What?" I asked.

"You just said Taemin was dazzling. You like him, don't you?" Key eyed me suspiciously.

"What? I did not say she... I mean, he was dazzling."

"Oh, well. Don't try to do anything to my Taeminnie or I swear you'll be swimming with the sharks later."

"Anyways... Taemin, this is Minho. He's my bestfriend. Minho, this is Taemin, Key's bestfriend." Jonghyun introduced us to each other. There was awkward silence before Taemin finally looked up to me and smiled a little. That smile is priceless. How can a guy be so pretty?

"Hi, Minho." All I could do was admire his features like he was some kind of painting in the gallery.

"Uh... Minho? Minho?" Jonghyun snapped me out of my imagination.

"Oh... Uh, hi, T-Taemin." I smiled bashfully.

"I guess Minho wouldn't be needing Yuri's signatured photo anymore." Jonghyun said from the side. Key just laughed.

"Jonghyun, why don't we get some lunch? I'm starving. You guys are going to be okay alone, right?" Key beamed.

"But..." Before Taemin could even complain, Key and Jonghyun were out of the room.

There was an awkard silence between us. I could only hear sound of our breathings and maybe, the sound of my heartbeat. The two of us were sitting at the couch, a bit too far from each other. I was so nervous that I didn't know what to say to this angelic person near me. I had lost all the confidence I ever had in my body. Suddenly, I felt the couch move a bit.

"Uh, Minho?" I looked at Taemin who was looking down, playing with his fingers.

"What is it?" I tried to sound cool, hiding all the nervousness I felt inside.

"Did you... did you mean what you said?" I looked at him in confusion.

"What did I say?"

"Uh... well, about me... being dazzling." I saw his face blush from his words. I chuckled a bit because of his cuteness.

"Well, to be honest... I really thought you were a girl back there. And you really were dazzling. You were prettier than all the members of SNSD combined." I said.

"Really?" He looked at me with those pretty eyes of his and I felt my heartbeat stop for a minute.

"Yeah." I scratched my head and looked at the floor, hiding my embarrassment.

"Thank you." Taemin beamed.

"I thought you were pretty handsome. I was looking at you when I was on-stage." he admitted. I almost jumped like someone who won the lottery when he said that.

"But you know? I kind of envy you. I wanted to look handsome as well but people always call me pretty."

"Isn't that good? You're really too beautiful to be called handsome." He blushed again. How many times have I seen you blush?

"I don't know if that's a compliment but I'll say thank you." He smiled a little and stood up.

"Hey, where are you going?" I pouted.

"We're going outside. I'm hungry." I looked at him in confusion.

"But what about the fan meeting? Aren't you Taeyeon's substitute?"

"Oh, I was the substitute for the opening act only. My job here is done so we can go now. Unless... you want that signed photo of Yuri?" he smirked.

"If you go out on a date with me, I might change my mind." I took his hand and pulled him near me.

"Hmm... If you take a picture with me, then I might go on a date with you." He pulled out his cellphone.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I grabbed the phone from his hand and held it out for us to take a picture. As I took our photo, Taemin changed his position and I felt soft, warm lips on my cheek. Taemin took the phone from my hand while I was still dazed. I heard Taemin laugh.

"Minho, what's wrong with your eyes? You look like a frog!"

 

 

And that's how I got a picture together with my angel. All this time I thought Yuri was my angel but the moment I met Taemin, I knew it was him. And that's how we started dating.

 

 

 

*nunadeul (누나들) : plural form of "nuna"
Saying or writing "nunas" sounded weird for me so I opted to use the korean term instead. ^.^

 

A/N: I know, I know. This oneshot is a fail. I am not satisfied with it. I don't know what's wrong with my head right now. Maybe I'll edit it when I'm on my right mind. Anyways, do comment! I'd love to hear from you~!!! And I'm thinking about making an epilogue for this. :))
And I have a big surprise for you guys on the next chapter!!! But before that, here's something to make you guys happy.

 

 

TAEMINSOPRETTY!!!

Isn't Taemin so pretty?!?!I'm a girl but I question my uality everytime I see Taemin with long hair. How can a guy be this effin' pretty?! I kinda pity Taemin... He wants people to see him as manly and handsome but ends up getting called "pretty" all the time. But what can we do if he's so much prettier than most girls? He's even prettier than me~!!! >.<

Anyways, I so love Taemin~!!! heart