Family Matters

Battle of Love and Hate

*wolves howl in the background* " Father we can't attack the vampires now it's too soon" Minae tries to reason.  " Nonsense. A secret attack will advantage us and we wolves are mightier than those blood ers!" Her father, the king, claims.  Minae sighs.  " CHARGE" the king orders.  All the werewolves arrive at the vampire kingdom.  All the werewolves start to attack.  Minae attacks Prince Daemin one of the strongest vampires.  Daemin quickly attacks Minae and as he's about to kill her the moonlight shines on her face showing her practically flawless face.  With lush lips and sparkling eyes Daemin backs away  but is attacked by Minae's father.    Minae is shocked into reality and runs off.  The battle continues but soon the rest of the pack retreats  home.  " You almost died from that beastly prince!" Minae's father says.  "Next time you shall stay here where it is safe and calm.  We take any risks am i right?" The kings asks Minae.  " Yes father" Minae quietly replies.  " I am going to bed now father" Minae says.  " of course a princess needs her beauty sleep" The king says smiling.  Minae walks to her room and gazes out her window in the direction of the vampires kingdom.  Flashbacks of Daemin appear in her head.  Later at the vampires kingdom.  " Son you should have killed her while you had the chance!" Daemin's father,Yong gee, shouts.  " I know Father.  I apologize for such foolish acts" Daemin replies.  " Don't fret there will be other chances than we can rule those filthy animals!" Yong gee exclaims.  " Of course to ensure victory we must train our army harder!" Daemin's mother says.  "Yes of course we mustn't forget that," Yong gee says.  " Well then we should all get some rest now!" Yong gee says in his massive voice.  Daemin walks into his coffin and starts to dream of Minae.  " she looks very familiar....and beautiful...No! i must not betray my family for ....for dogs!" he says to himself.    

The next morning....

"I'm off to school father!" Minae says as she exits the room.  Minae walks through the portal between the fantasy and realy world.  "He was really handsome and strong......"  Minae thinks to herself.  "WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!" she yells at the top of her lungs.  *sigh* She continues to walk to school and sees a group of boys picking on a little girl from the nearby elementary school.  Panic flows through her!  She isn't known to be very strong in the real world as suppose to the fantasy where she can take on a raid of vampires any day.  "STOP!" she yells. The group of guys turn her way.  "Look what we have here boys." says the group leader.  "It's a innocent girl!  Now what do you want?!"  another guy shouts.  "..uh...er.....you shouldn't be picking on that little girl..." she says shyly.   "This doesn't involve you so just run off now" one of them say.  Out of panic she runs to the school.  "I shouldn't helped her!" she says to herself after getting a safe distance from the group of guys.  *sigh*

Daemin walks to school and continues to think about Minae.  "Where do I know her?..."   

 

Where?