Battle with Princess?

The Princess Who Become A Warrior

The king, Lea, and her brothers were lonely after the queen left them. Lea have no idea about her mother's death.

"So cute," the king said. He smiled, but his eyes were full of sadness.

"Appa," Heejae said. He patted the king's shoulder. "I know you feel lost, but look at her," he said, pointing you. "She's smiling, we shouldn't make her sad. After all, she is the only female in this place," he continued. Your father remained silent. He didn't have any words to say.

Finally, he stood up. He cleared his throat and said, "From now on, we should take good care of her," "Don't let any harm touch her," The five boys nodded. "Ne, appa," they said.

 

17 years passed. You've grown up with such skills. But you never show it to your father.

It was your 18th birthday. You were surprised by your brothers' unison cheers for you that woke you up.

"Happy birthday, Lea! We love you!" they said.

They handed you the birthday cake with candles on it. "Make a wish!" Taeyang said.

You nodded. You made a wish and blew the candles.

"Hurray! Our Lea is now 18!" Hyunsun said.

You smiled. "Gomawoyo oppas! You are the best!" you said.

You gave them a big hug. "You too, Lea!" Duhwan said.

"Go clean yourself and let's go have breakfast," Heejae said.

"Ne," you said.

They left you in your bed room. You went in to your bathroom, the palace ladies already waiting for you.

They prepared the soap, and everything you need.

"We are going to leave, your majesty," they said.

"Yes, thank you," you replied.

You walked to the bath tub and clean yourself until squeaky clean. Finished with the bath, you call the palace ladies to help you dress. You walked out from your room and saw crowds in the palace. Taeyang spotted you.

"Ah, Lea! Come down here!" he said.

You walked down carefully. Taeyang was waiting for you already in front of the stairs. He held out his hand. He saw you confused of what he did, so he took your hand and placed it on his. "Let's go, father is already waiting for us," he said. You nodded and walked with him.

"Is this my birthday party?" you asked.

"Yes, it is," he said.

"O-oh..." you muttered.

You had never imagine that your father would celebrate your birthday like this because yesterday the party was just a simple dinner. *Maybe it's because I'm turning 18* you thought.

Taeyang gestured you to sit beside your father. You bowed to your father.

"Your majesty," you said.

"Ah, my little girl, come sit here," he said, patted on the empty chair beside his.

"What are we going to do here, father?" you asked.

He chuckled. "We are going to find your prince here, in your 18th birthday," he said.

You widened your eyes. "What? But I just turned 18 and it's too young for me to marry a prince," you said.

"It's okay, Lea. We are not forcing you to get married right away," he said.

You sighed in relief. You looked around the crowd. People were dancing and eating. But you saw one person with purple hair. He was so handsome. He has a charismatic looks on his face, and tall body. You could see that every girls in the party were talking about him. You saw some ministers, and important people were around him. *Seems like he's part of them. Or maybe, has higher reputation?* you thought.

Just then he walked towards you. Of course, you panicked. You thought he noticed you because you was staring at him back then.

"Your majesty," he said.

"Ah, Yongguk, so you are here,"

"Yes, your majesty," he replied.

"So, how's your kingdom?"

"All good, your majesty,"

"I see,"

The king then spotted you. "Ah, Yongguk, I want to introduce you to my daughter," the king said.

*Me?*

"Lea, this is Yongguk. He is the prince of TS Kingdom," the king said.

"Yongguk, this is my daughter, Lea,"

You both shook hands and smiled. *Whoa, she's pretty* he thought. *He looks handsome both from far and near*  you thought.

The awkward silence was broke with Heejae's 'cough'. You quickly let go your hand.

"I'm sorry," you said. You quickly looked away.

He chuckled at your words and gestures. *She's so cute*

Just then the aide cleared his throat. People were beginning to be silent and looked at him.

"Today we're going to celebrate Princess Lea's 18th birthday, and the king will choose a prince for Princess Lea," he said.

"We are going to held the contest tomorrow, for every single princes out there,"

"Make sure you prepare everything," he continued.

"That's all, thank you,"

He walked down from the stage and flicked his fingers. The servants brought in the birthday cake. You walked towards the cake. People began chanting for you to blow the candles. You blew the candles and people clapped their hands. Then the music played and everyone began to dance.

Yongguk walked to you and held out his hand. "Want do dance?" he asked. You smiled and put your hand on his. The music changed into the slow one. You put your hands on his back and he put his hands on your waist.

"I heard that the king will choose a prince for you?" he asked.

You nodded. "Yes, my father is going to choose," you said.

"And the contest, what kind of contest?" he asked.

You chuckled. "It's a secret. You will see tomorrow. Just prepare yourself," you said.

He smiled and you kept dancing with him until the party finished.

 

The next day, you prepared yourself for the contest. Yes, you are going to test their skills. Your brothers will came first to test them and they will fight with you if they pass the test.

You walked down to the dining room and saw your brothers and the king were about to having breakfast.

"Perfect timing! Come sit down!" the king said.

You walked to one of the chair and sit next to Duhwan.

He is the youngest of the boys. He has a baby face that match with his position but no with his voice.

You felt an awkward moment if you sit next to him. He always shut his mouth and rarely talk with you. He only talk to the boys. *How come he always stay silent when I'm here?* you thought.

After the peaceful but awkward breakfast, the boys walked out and saw the some princes were waiting for them.

"Oy, they are waiting for us!" Taeyang yelled.

He walked to the aide. "Do you have the contestants' list?" he asked.

"Yes, your majesty," he said.

He handed him a list. "Here it is," he said.

"Thank you,"

You were looking for them from the balcony. They didn't notice that you were looking at them. "So many princes..." you muttered. Just then, you saw Yongguk was standing between the queue line. *There he is!*

You set your eyes on him. Your gaze were always following him. Until the aide cleared his throat. You snapped out from daydreaming and ran downstairs. You walked outside and sat on the chair next to your brothers.

"We have been discussing for the test, and I will mention your name if you got accepted," he stopped.

"To battle against Princess Lea," he continued.

Their eyes were widened. Some of them burst into laughter and some of them were just standing there, not believing what the aide has said. "Be quiet, please" he said.

He held out a list with a name written on it. Your eyes examined the list and you noticed that Yongguk's name was in. *He got in the list,* you thought.

The aide finished mentioning their names. Some of them went back with a sad expression on their face and some of them stay still until the  contest finished. They wanted to watch battles between the princes' and you.

In the battlefield, you gripped onto your sword tightly. You peered against your opponent. One by one knocked down by you. The crowd clapped their hands in amazement.

The last one, Yongguk. He looked confident, but not arrogant. The crowd remained silent. They were watching the battle seriously. You were concentrating in the battle that you don't even know how tense it is.

Yongguk was known as the best fighter. You were not afraid of his skills. You gripped onto your sword. You began running to him and pointing your sword to him. But he tackled with his sword. The crowd cheered, "Ooh!"

You kept attacking him, until when you tripped on a little stone in front of you. He catched you right in time. You looked at him and locked a stare with him. *So charismatic...* You then blinked your eyes and stood up. You set yourself up and ran to him, this time, carefully ran to him. You stopped when he placed his arm on your lower back and spun you around so he can point his swords in front of your neck.

"W-what a-a-are you d-doing? A-are y-you g-g-going to k-kill m-me?" you asked.

He smirked and let you go. "Of course I won't, why would I?" he said.

You put your hands on your chest. You could feel your heart were beating fast. It could be because you were in love with him or what he just did to you.

"The battle ends here!" you said and ran inside the castle. Yongguk just stood there, chuckling of what you did.

When you went in to your room, you released a big sigh. You wiped off the sweats on your forehead and went to the changing room to change your clothes. You heard a knock and quickly wear your dress.

"Lea, it's me, Heejae," he said from outside.

"Ah, please wait!" you said.

You finished dressing and went to the door.

"Yes?"

"Ah, can we talk?" he asked.

"Sure," you replied.

You and Heejae walked out from your room to the library. He pulled out a chair and gestured you to sit on it. You sat on the chair and asked him what do he want to talk about.

"It's about that battle," he said. You nodded. "Then?" you asked.

"Father told me that he wants you to choose one of them," he said.

"But it's difficult for me," you said.

He smiled. Then he held your hands. "But I thought you and Yongguk have a good chemistry," he said.

You looked away, can't accept the fact that you fell in love with him.

He let go your hands and stood up. "Please think carefully," he said and left you.

You sighed. *How come I fell in love with him?* you thought.

 

The next day, it was your time to tell the decision. You gulped and walked slowly to the stage.

"Good day, princes," you said.

All of them were screaming like fanboys. You awkwardly smiled.

You continued your small speech and stopped. "So, I will announce the winner," you said.

You gulped hard and every princes were waiting for you to speak who the winner is.

"I choose Bang Yongguk from TS Kingdom, as my soulmate," you said.

You stepped back and sighed. Yongguk stood up and walked to the stage to meet you, his princess. The princes grew jealous of him.

He walked towards you and smiling. He grabbed your hand and kissed it. "Thank you for choosing me, Lea," he said. You were flustered with his attitude towards you.

Soon, the princes went back to their kingdom, of course, with a sad face on their face.

"I wish she choose me,"

"He is so lucky,"

"I hate him,"

They were words that you heard from them. *I'm sorry, princes. But he's the one that I fell in love with,* you thought.

Yongguk held your hands and you walked inside to meet the king.

"Your majesty," you and Yongguk said in unison.

"Ah, my children," he said.

He looked at Yongguk with a smile on his face. "So as I predicted," he said.

"Yongguk, from now on, you must protect her whenever anyone wants to harm her," he warned.

"And you must love her, with sincerity, from here," he said, placed his hand on his chest.

"Yes, your majesty," he said.

"Now, you can stay here for a night. It must be tiring for you to have such long trip from your kingdom," the king said.

"Thank you, your majesty," he bowed.

The aide walked him to his room. "You can stay here, your majesty," he said.

"Thank you," he replied.

You walked to his room to check him up. "Hey," you said.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" you asked.

"Sure, why not?"

"Thanks," you said.

You sat next to him on the bed. "I just talk to you," you said.

"My brothers were having a meeting, so I'm all alone, with you," you said.

"Ah, I see,"

The awkward silence came. You gulped hard and your eyes looked left and right.

"I love you" you said.

You quickly looked away to hide your embarassed face.

"W-what?" he asked.

"I say, I love you," you said.

"Look at me," he said.

You spun your head around and looked at him. He held your chin up and leaned closer. You closed your eyes, you could feel his hot breath, and his lips that met with your lips. *I know I'm crazy, but this is the sweetest kiss in my life,* you thought.

He broke the kiss and caressed your cheek. "I love you too," he said. You covered your mouth. "I thought you didn't," you said.

"Ever since I met you, I had fallen in love with you," he said.

"Don't you remember the first time we met? When you were 3," he said.

You remembered the moments when you played with a boy. You fell on the grounds and cried, but he helped you to stand up and cheered you. *Is he the boy?* you thought.

"Is that you?" you asked.

"Yes, it's me," he smiled.

"Really?" you reconfirmed. "Yeah, you don't believe it?" he said.

"No, I'm just making sure that you're not lying," you said.

"How could I lie to my love?" he said. You were blushing because of his words.

You punched his upper arm and ran out from his room. You leaned against the door. *I met my love,* you thought.

 

Months by months passed. Your kingdom seemed to had a crisis. It was month 6. There was a war out there, and your kingdom were running out from soldiers. The king decided to came down to the battlefield, but you and your brother stopped him from doing it.

"Father, we can handle it for you, we promise," Hyunsun said.

"But-" the king said.

"Let's go boys, we have no time!" Taeyang said.

You were about to follow them, but the king called you.

"Father!" you said.

"No, Lea, you can't," he said.

"Please, we can't win without more skilled warriors!" you pleaded.

"No, Lea," he said.

You cried and ran away from his sight. You went to your room and changed to your practice clothes. You quickly went downstairs and headed to the utility room. You took a shield, sword, archer, and knife. You wore the armor and took all of the arming with you.

This is how you look,

You hopped onto one of the horses and chased your brothers. "Hey!" you yelled.

The boys stopped and shocked. "Sister! You don't have to-" Dongmin said, but you cutted him.

"I want to help you, can't I?" you asked. "But-" he said.

"No buts! Let's go!" you ordered. Before you could move, you heard a horse coming from back. You pulled your sword out and get ready to fight them. But you saw Yongguk coming to you.

"Do you need help?" he asked.

"I think so," you said.

You then ran away to the battlefield alone, so the boys were following you.

When you were near the battlefield, you hopped off from the horse and tied it on a tree. You pulled out your swords and walked quietly. You saw an opponent near you so you walked towards him and killed him right in place.

Then you saw your kingdom's army were fighting with some opponents. You ran to them and with your skills, you could finish them off. The army told you where the battlefield is. So you took your horse with you and walked to the battlefield. You saw your brothers and Yongguk were fighting. You could see there were more of them, more than you and your army.

You ran to one of them and finish them off. You, Yongguk, and your brothers were fighting in the battlefield with tears, and all you have.

In the end, you won. The opponents left were escaping from you. But you wanted to finish him off so you took your archer and shot him. "Nice shot, Lea," Yongguk said from behind.

"Thanks," you smiled.

He walked closer to you. The brothers cheered in happiness because they could handle the war.

Yongguk leaned closer to you and gave a peck on your lips.

"The princess who become a warrior, Lea, it suits you," he said.

You were blushing like mad when he said like that. You quickly looked away and smiled.

You, Yongguk, and your brothers walked home and talked in happily until you get into the castle.

You ran to the king and hugged him.

"Father! We succedeed!" you said.

"Good job, my children," he said.

And then the king planned the wedding for you and Yongguk.

It held in TS Kingdom. You finally met Yongguk's brothers for the first time.

"Hi, Princess Lea, I'm Himchan," he said.

"I'm Daehyun,"

"My name is Youngjae,"

"Jongup,"

And the last one, with a big grin drew on his face, "I'm Zelo!" he said.

You and Yongguk started the wedding ceremony. You could hear cheers from the boys. You rolled your eyes and smiled. *What a silly boys,* you chuckled.

The peaceful ceremony ended. You and Yongguk did the wedding kiss. Jongup covered Zelo's eyes. "No watching!" he said.

"Aish! Hyung!" he moaned.

They laughed at Zelo's cute moan and enjoyed the party until the end.

"I love you," you said.

"I love you too, my princess, er, no, I mean, my warrior!" he said.

 

And there is the story :D

 

- THE END -