In which Baekhyun was attracted first...

Curiosity

 

Kai was definitely attractive in various ways in baekhyun's eyes. Not attractive like pretty or beautiful, but it's something else. Something mysterious about kai that just make him curious, itching him to find out more about the boy.


 

The first time he met Kai was when he first step into S.M.E building.

 

After being luckily casted after he just got out of school and luckily passed as well, he thought that how lucky he is. He almost wanted to give up being a star, but goddess of luck was with him that day and he got casted. Not only he passed the audition, he was sure to be debuting either at the end of the year or next year.

 

He opened the door and was greeted by the receiptionist, teling him to go to the room where he was supposed to sign contract with SM. He went to the hallway passing some rooms on his way. Suddenly, he hears a loud music booming through one of the rooms and decide to check it out. He sees the inside of the practice room, and he thought he just saw something so beautiful, prettier than any girl or boy he's ever seen. Dancing so gracefully to the song and powerful when it changes musics. 'I think he's a trainee here... Of course he is! I'm in S.M building right now...' He thought as he left the room before he's seen and headed towards the head office where he will sign his contract with SM. Never it occured in his mind that he will be in one group with the boy.


 

The next day, when he went to the training room, all of the other trainees were giving him a cold stare. He knows why, because he was only a newbie but his debut has already been settled. While the others have spent years here.

 

The one that look like a good enough person and didn't want to kick him out the room were a group of people at the right side of the room, who supposedly know that they will have an addition to the group, knows about him coming to their team of course. He saw a guy, who was waving at him, smiling when he sees him coming. The guy gestures for Baekhyun to sit down. He was then greeted by eleven people, what will be a huge task for Baekhyun to remember their names, and he bowed back.

 

The first guy was Suho, the leader of the group and was all smile, he thought, and they continue to introduce themselves.

 

Chanyeol, who looks like the joker of the group with a heavy tone of voice, and Baekhyun was quick befriending him.

 

Kyungsoo, a neat looking kind of guy, and his voice so gentle.

 

Yi xing, or usually called Lay, was not really a talker since he didn't speak korea fuently.

 

Kris, is the other team leader, and he speak korean fluently and told Baekhyun that he can speak 3 languages.

 

Tao, he's a delicate man in the inside, his korea is not better than Lay, so he just nodded slightly if he understand. if not, he'll go to either Kris or Luhan to help him.

 

Minseok, or the so called xiumin, is a really cheerful man and easy to talk to.

 

Jongdae, he is kinda like Xiumin but in a calmer way of talking. His voice was also calming in someways.

 

Luhan, is a transfer student, he told Baekhyun, but he can't talk in 3 languages like Kris. He can only talk in Korean and Chinese.

 

Sehun, is a quiet, but handsome boy. He's Korean but Baekhyun realize he isn't as talkative the other.

 

Baekhyun then went to greet the last one, and when he saw him, he was suprised. 'The boy from yesterday! I didn't thought that I'll meet him this soon!' He smiled slightly, and introduced himself. The day was spent with no training, but just a time to bond together.


 

'Kai...' Baekhyun remembered when the boy shyly told his name to Baekhyun. He can't feel any luckier than today, he thought.

 

"Hey, why are you smiling to yourself like that?" Chanyeol ask him. Baekhyun then remembered that from today onwards he didn't have to walk home alone. He found out, just about when they're getting ready to go home, that chanyeol lives near his house and decided to go home together from now on.

 

"Nothing really Chanyeol, it's just.... today was just great! I didn't know when we could gather again after schedules for practice has been settled..." He looked up to see that he almost reached his house. "Well, we just got to find some time right?" Baekhyun just nodded and then he told Chanyeol that he has arrived at his home and they part ways.

 

Heopened the door to his room and he plopped down on his bed and think about today's event. He's happy that at least all the people in his group was nice and accepting. But, he can't get one person out of his head, 'Kai... why am i attracted to him anyway? I'm surely not.... no! But he's not a girl a either... Aish, I'll just sleep and thinks about it tomorrow.'

 

a/n: first time writing here, and a kaihyun fic! i found out that kaihyun is not that popular. so decided to make one >w.< sorry it's not that long

i didn't really know what SM building looks like and how they casted their trainee. so, i'm sorry if there's mistake here and there.

well, please comment!

"__": conversation

'___': in mind