Confession (Starring Oh Sehun & You)

Collection Of Oneshots

 

 *krrrrinngg* The bell rang, signaling it was recess. Students filled the halls, rushing themselves to the cafeteria to eat. *Hungry monsters* You chuckled as you  saw them pushing each other to get inside the cafeteria. Your name is Hana Park. You’re the school’s smartest, prettiest and nicest kid. You’re half American, half Korean. Your dad’s a Korean while you’re mom’s an American.  You’re nice to EVERYONE and I mean it EVERYONE in school. Even the queenkas’ bullied you, you still acted nice with them. That’s why students and teachers like you. You would always help them anywhere,anytime.

 

 You have a BIG SECRET. You like EXO’s Maknae Oh Sehun. EXO is a kingka at your school. Besides their good looks, brains and charming personality, each of them has a special talent. That’s what made the girls in your school likes—no scratch that—LOVES them. They’re not playboys. They’re actually nice, smart and good looking.

 

 You packed your books then headed to your locker, only to find your crush, Sehun, standing there awkwardly with many, many, TONS of girls surrounding him. You frowned a bit because of jealousy. “Ehem. Excuse me, everyone. I need to put my books in my locker. Will you please move a bit?” You asked them politely while smiling. They nodded their head while smiling at your politeness. “Kamsahamnida.” You bowed while smiling cutely to them. Some guys passed by were charmed by your good looks. You opened your locker then put your books in there. While arranging the books, you found a pink heart-shaped card. Curious, you took it and thinks. *Who would put this is my locker? Hm. I better find out but later. I’m hungry.* With that, you put the card in your backpack then went to the garden. You then remembered something. You walked back to your locker then saw the girls were still surrounding Sehun. You cleared your throat then said “Er. Girls. Don’t you feel pity for Sehun-ssi here? He’s really hungry right now and you guys are letting him die of hunger. Can you like, meet him later?” You smiled. The girls thought for awhile then guiltiness flooded over. They nodded. “Mianhae, Sehun Oppa.” They chorused. Sehun smiled then walked away.

 

 You walked to the garden again then ate your lunch peacefully. No one goes to the garden because they said it was boring. But you. You liked it.

 

After finishing your lunch, you remembered about the card. You searched for it then opened it.

 

“Annyeong, Hana-ssi. I’ve decided to write a letter, well card, for you because of some certain reasons. Please meet me at the rooftop if you wanna know who I am and why I want you to meet me. I’ll wait for you to come even though you wouldn’t. I wouldn’t leave that rooftop untill you come. Please come.

Love, SECRET ADMIRER”

 

You choked on your saliva when you read the card. *M-Mwo? SECRET ADMIRER?!” You were happy that you have a secret admirer and you’ve decided to meet him later.

 

 In classes, you were smiling always. People didn’t notice that you were smiling a lot since you always smile in class, so it was normal for them.

 

  *krrrinngg* The bell rang, that means school is over. END. Excitement and nervousness rushed through your body. You decided to shrug that thought away and walked to the rooftop, smiling.

 

 You opened the door then you gasped when you saw rose petals covered the cold, cement floor. little Heart-shaped  candles were arranged into a heart shaped. Heart balloons were tied up here and there.

 

 You were happy and charmed by the wonderful decorations. Someone faked cough at your back. You turned around and gasped when you saw your crush, Oh Sehun, holding a bouquet of roses. Your favourite flower. “Er, annyeong Hana.” He said. “Y-you’re m-my SECRET ADMIRER?” You stuttered, disbelief at what you’re seeing right now. He sighed and nodded. “Yes, Hana. I’m your secret admirer.” He smiled a bit.

 

 Then, EXO came holding a banner that said, “WILL YOU BE SEHUN’S GIRLFRIEND, HANA?” You were extremely shocked. It was like a dream come true. Your crush, Sehun, is your secret admirer. Sehun kneeled down on one knee and said “Park Hana, will you be my girlfriend? I’ve been liking you since the day I first saw you with my own eyes. I was charmed by your looks, personality, everything. Your laugh made me smile. Your smile made my heart flutter. Just with one simple smile, you could make my heart burst like fireworks. The moment I saw you, there’s only one word on my mind, ‘Love’. I love you, Hana. I truly love you with all my heart. Will you officially be my girlfriend forever and eve---“

 

 You cutted off Sehun’s word by kissing his lips. Sehun was shocked yet happy then he responded to your kiss. “I’ll take that as a yes.” He said as he chuckled. You nodded. “Yes.” You smiled brightly. “I also l-liked y-you s-since I s-saw you.” You turned crimson red. Sehun chuckled then kisses your cheeks. “Aww. You’re blushing. No need to. I’m your boyfriend now.” He smiled. “I know. I’m blushing because its embarrassing to say it infront of your 11 friends there.” You shyly admitted. EXO chuckled. “CHUKKAE HANA AND SEHUN!” EXO shouted. With that, you’re even more cheerful and bubbly because Sehun’s with you.

 

*I love Park Hana* -Sehun

 

*I love Oh Sehun* -Hana

 

WE LOVE SENA COUPLE! –Sena Shippers

===

How did it go guys? ^^ Well, this is just the beginning. 

Sehun and You are perfect together! :D 

Next chapter will be up tomorrow. Please wait. 

COMMENTS ARE ACCEPTED.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TOO! ^^

Thanks for reading guys. :3