Jongup 42

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Come on, let’s go be obnoxious for once.” Your boyfriend tugged on your arm.

            You raised an eyebrow. “What’s up?”

            “We don’t have plans for today. So let’s go ahead and troll people today.”

            You looked at him strangely. “What medication did you take today? What made you come up with this idea? You’re normally a good boy, Jongup.”

            He winked at you. “Just trying to break out of the image, is all.”

            You twirled around in your chair and looked at him. “Alright, Mr. Moon, what do you have in mind?”

            Jongup stood up. “We’re going to dress up and go to a car dealership. Then we’re going to fool everybody. The two of us are going to pretend to be married and troll around, try out all the cars. What do you say? It’s a custom for newlyweds to buy a new car! It would be fun. Come on, let’s do it.”

            Your eyes bugged out. “Aren’t we a little too young?”

            He waved your concerns away. “That’s not even a problem. With a little makeup, you can fool anybody. Come on, let’s go! I’ll meet you in the living room in fifteen minutes! I know you women always need to take more time.”

            You cast him a look. “If we get thrown out, then it’s going to be all your fault.”

            He waved your words away as he walked up the steps. “I got it, I got it.”

            You smiled a little and walked to your room. To be honest, you were getting used to the idea. It was something fun, adventurous and the risk was enough to make you eager for this. You opened up your closet and started to look for an appropriate dress. You wore black, knowing it made you look older.

            You combed your hair, clipping one side back and put on some makeup. You put on blush and eyeliner, eye shadow to make you look older. You put on the necklace Jongup had given you and peered into your mirror.

            You looked older by a couple of ages. You slid on a ring onto your ring finger and winked at your reflection. You slipped into your heels and walked down the stairs. “Jongup, I’m ready!” You nearly fell down the last two steps.

            Jongup was perched on the couch. His hair was messy and his bowtie was slightly askew. His suit jacket was ed and he placed down the glass in his hands on the table. “Very gorgeous.”

            He stood up and held out his elbow for you to take. You slid your hand into the crook of his arm. The two of you got onto the bus and you giggled when people gave you weird looks. You ignored them and focused on Jongup.

            He took your hand. “So, what type of car do you want?”

            You shook your head. “You’re the expert.”

            He motioned with his hands. “Do you want an SUV. Silver or black? What about something with a GPS system? And we’re newlyweds, so we’re going to want a house with child safety.”

            You smacked his arm. “Jongup!” you hissed. “You’re getting way ahead of yourself. I mean, honestly. Let’s not go overboard or else they’ll know for a fact that we’re fake.”

            He blew you a raspberry. “Come on, honey dearest, it’s our stop.” The two of you got off and you walked into the car dealership. The moment you entered, you summoned your confidence and nodded at the people who were walking around.

            A stout salesman approached you. “Good lady, good gentleman, how may I help you today?”

            You clutched Jongup’s arm. He spoke quite eloquently. “Well, I would say that we’re looking for a new car. Maybe an SUV, a car with a GPS system as well as child safety. That’s very important.”

            The salesperson looked you up and down. “Of course. Come this way.” He showed you to a new selection of cars. “This one has great accomodations for people who are planning to have kids. Would you like to try this out?”

            You got into the car and Jongup pretended to test out the features of the car. He nodded and then pressed the radio button. A song burst from the speakers and he nodded. “This isn’t bad. What do you think?”

            You got into the act and tested out the child safety lock. “Hmm, this one is too easy to open, hon. What if the baby accidently touches the button?”

            You got out of the car and walked over to the next one. “Hon, this one is slightloy lower. Do you want to try this?”

            Jongup got into the driver seat next to you and winked at you. You bit your lip to avopid laughing out loud. He adjusted his suit jacket. “I like this. But it’s a little small. Sorry, sir, are there more selections?”

            You had to hide your face to cover your laugh. The salesman nodded good-naturedly and ushered you to another car.  But you couldn’t hold it in anymore. You bowed to the salesman and grabbed Jongup’s arm. “I’m sorry sir. I just realized I have another appointment.”

            The two of you ran out of the dealership and burst into laughter. Jongup doubled over and held you to him. “We are too too good at this. Next time, let’s go book a hotel.”

            You glared at him. “Never again. I could barely keep a straight face this time.”

            The two of you got onto the bus and you looked out the window just in time to see the salesperson throw you a dirty look. You laughed again. “Guess we kicked ourselves out.”

 

:D I hope you guys like this one