Chapter 1

Love By Guilt

"Himchan-ah! Come meet Hae-ri!" Mrs. Kim called out to the 9 year old boy who was playing outside. He came running in. You looked down shyly and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Hae-ri iminada." You smiled sweetly to the cute boy. "I'm going to be our future wife." You took his hand.

He snatched it away and pushed you.

"I dont want to marry a -ugly girl like you!" He ran away leaving you crying in your mom's arms.

"I'm so sorry about his behavior." Mrs. Kim said.

"He's still little. He'll learn how to like and love when he grows older." Your mom patted your head and you calmed down.

 

 

-----

 

"Omo! Haeri-ah! You look stunning!" Your mom came into your room holding a box. You look at yourself in the mirror and smiled. It's been 8 years since he left. He's coming back today and you asured yourself that he changed into a mature kind man.

"Ani, I just look the same." You smiled at your mother. "What's in the box?"

"Oh, this was my necklace that I wore on my wedding day." Your mom opened the box. "Look."

You took a good look at the necklace. It was beautiful.

"Omma! This is beautiful. Are these real diamonds?"

"Neh, oh I cant my baby is going to get married." Your mom's voice started to crack and she ran out of the room.

"It's not till another month. Why is your mom acting like that?" You glanced at your best friend Ji-eun.

"She's just sad..." you smiled.

"Anyways, since you are getting married soon, how about I take you out clubbing tonight?" Jieun came towards you and put her hands on your shoulders.

"No, I have to wait for Himchan."

"Tsk, why do you even care for him? HUH? He's so mean to you! All he ever say to you is 'You're ugly!' and 'I will never marry you.' Is that what you like?" Jieun gave you a disgusted look.

"Ha- Ha. you never know though. Maybe he changed."

"Yea. Changed my . Anyways Im coming here to pick you up so you better be ready!" Jieun left you in your room. You put on your mom's necklace and ran your fingers over it. 

Please change Himchan. Please change. You prayed with your hands together.

----

"Omo, isnt that Kim Himchan? He's back?"

"Neh. I heard he's getting married."

"REally?"

"Neh, also I heard she's a servant."

"Omo. How sad." The flight attendants all gossiped about the handsome man entering the plane.

"I feel bad for his wife."

"Why?"

"Because he's going to cheat on her. Look at him." The flight attendants looked at Himchan. He was walking their way.

"I may not look faithful but under estimate me."

"Ah, neh...young master." The flight attendants bowed.

"Right. Young master. You know I could fire each and everyone of you. Right?"

"Uhhh..neh?" The flight attendant looked down.

"But.. I wont. Because you're too pretty." Himchan raised her chin and looked at her straight in the eye. She blushed and he scoffed, walking away.

"Omo, you're so lucky!" The 2nd flight attendant shoved the girl.

"Dont even think about it." The girls turned their head.

 

Son Gilme. The girl who has been with Himchan for years, yet they never got serious.

 

"NeH?" The flight attendant glared.

"He wont waste his time on commoners like you." Gilme scoffed and rolled her eyes walking away.

"What a witch." the flight attendant said under her breath.

---

You walked downstairs only to find your future mother in law having a cup of tea with your mom.

"Oh. Haeri-ah!" MRs. Kim shouted towards you.

"Anneyeonghaseyo!" You bowed.

"Neh, how have you been? Are you excited to see Himchan tonight?" You made your way over to the sofa.

"Neh, I guess you could say that." You chuckled a little. "Oh, omma, I'm going out with Jieun. She wants to take me out for a last hoorah before I get married."

"Ah, neh. Dont be too late."

"Neh, Well, Mrs. Kim, it was nice meeting you." You smiled and bowed and made your way out the door.

"She is so respectful. How did you raise a girl like her?"

"Ah, its nothing."

"No really. I did my best with Himchan but he...he is so..--

"I get it." The two moms laughed.

 

You made your way over to Jieun's place. When you arrived, Jieun quickly pulled you in.

"Ya, is this what youre wearing? To the freakin club?" She gave you a disgusted look.

"What?" You pulled on your below the knee flowing floral skirt.

"You look like an old grandma! Aish. Come on." Jieun pulled you up to her room.

 

"Okay! come out!"

"Jieun-ah, this is so inappropriate."

"It's fine. Come out!"

You sighed and took a last look in the mirror.

"Okay here I come." You stepped out of the bathroom and put your arms in front of you.

"Wow."

"Do I look okay?" You nervously asked.

"You look better than okay. You look...amazing!"

"Uhh...thanks. Let's go. Okay?" You and Jieun left the house and went to a club.

 

----

"Ya, this is my dad's new club that he opened." Yongguk lead Himchan into the club.

"It's...okay."

"Okay, here comes a girl." Yongguk pushed Himchan towards her.

"Oppa, you came back?" The girl started to dance.

"Uhh, yeah. I'll be right back." He shoved her and walked away.

"Ya! Where are you going?" Yongguk shouted out while dancing.

---

"I'm going to go get some fresh air." You shouted at Jieun. She nodded and you walked away.

You went up to the balcony. Why am I here? Ugh. you sighed.

---

Himchan came up to the balcony only to find a girl. Hmmm. Himchan thought. He raised an eyebrow. He snuck up behind you and tapped your shoulder.

"What is a pretty girl like you doin here alone?" You glared at him in disgust. YOu really hated guys like this.

"If you're trying to hit on me you can just get out of here." You pointed towards the exit.

"Wow, feisty." You scoffed.

"So, can I get a name?" You stayed silent.

"Okay...how about. Do you like.. have a boyfriend?" He smiled at you.

"No." keep it short and simple, Hae-ri.

"Do you wanna change that?" He smirked.

You smiled and put your hands on his shoulders.

"Ha, funny." You lowered him and then BAM! you kneed him in the stomach.

"!" YOu walked away with a smile on your face.

You ran downstairs and spotted Jieun.

"Let's go!" YOu grabbed her and dragged her outside.

"Uhh. What's wrong?"

"I ran into a ."

"Let's go." Jieun dragged you and both of you got into a cab.

 

 

 

 

Okayy..so, this came into my mind and I decided to write it down before I forget.

Well, thanks to all of the viewers!

 

Dont forget to comment! It really does help me.

PLease do subsribe too((: