OPENING THE FIST CHAPTER OF MY LIFE..... WELCOME :)))))

I'm a girl surrounded by a crazy hot males O0O

 

Your POV

Okay..... Let me introduced myself.

I'm Kim So eun, 18 years of age and I am the youngest among the 8 children of the Kim family, YES the KIM family. My family is somewhat popular since my family owns a freaking popular game company, and having 7 shinning sons, and a troublesome princess.

Growing up playing with some game console and wearing pants and long t-shirt, who would have thought that the Kim family had a girl as their child? That’s right no one even recognized me as a girl so why do I have to live like one.

KIM SO EUN!!!!!!!!!!” Key yelled and knock at your door like a beast.

Aish. Shouting early in the morning” you irritably ruffled your hair and throw things out from your bed.

You loudly stroll out of your bed to your door. You open your door and Key surprised you with a flaming glares.

What do you want?” you scratched your head while asking him with a half asleep tone.

Aish. Your breathe” he covered his nose with his hand. “Did you use my scissor?” he continued with his hand still covering his nose.

Tsk. What’s wrong with my breathe” you shout and by getting near him.

Yah. Don’t get near me” he warned

So what’s with your scissor?” you stop from teasing him and asked

Myungsoo told me you used it yesterday” he said

HUH?!” “I don’t” you innocently answered.

Don’t joke around, you cut your hair so you used my precious scissor” he uttered holding the cut strand of your hair.

I don’t” you insist.

Just give me back my precious scissor” he furrowed his brows

I throw it away” you beamed

What?! Did you know how much it cost?”

I don’t, sorry” you closed your door leaving Key shouting with his anger.

After you closed your door you were surprised at Yesung who is already in your room. “H-how did you------?

You can’t finish your words in astonishment.

Did you use his things again?” Yesung asked you sitting at the edge of your bed.

Hehehehe” you evil laugh.

You should not do that little princess” he pinched your cheeks until it turns into tomato.

Stop it and what’s with the princess its disgusting” you moved his hand away from your cheeks.

Did you cut your hair?” he asked

Hmm… how do I look? Cool right” you ruffled your hair like a dog.

Tsk-tsk. Ljoe won’t like it” he said disappointed.

Ljoe?” “Why?

Nothing, I just think that he won’t like it” “I’m going I have to do something, bye princess

Bye hyung” you smiled

Oppa!” he corrected

Neh, H~YUNG” you smirked and he just left.

*Ljoe won't like it? Well I don’t care with his opinion. Better hurry I need to go to school.*

You walked out from your room after changing into your school uniform and walk down stair. You saw your mom and Ryeowook preparing food, while your other brother is already at the dining table with your dad reading a newspaper. You moved your chair to sit.

You’re wearing that again?” Myungsoo/L asked stopping you from sitting.

You look at you clothes- you were wearing your school blouse and jacket but instead of skirt you wear a pants. After you look at your clothes you look at L. “What’s wrong with it?”

Wear your uniform” he coolly said as he sipped at his coffee.

I’m wearing it” you said pointing your clothes that you were wearing.

I mean you skirt, why you’re wearing pants again?” he glares at you.

You gulp from fear “My skirt shrink from too much washing, hihihi” you reasoned.

You haven’t worn it once, Kim So eun” he glares again.

Let her be Myungsoo, Let So eun wear she wants to wear” “Here’s your milk So eun” Ryeowook said while giving you your milk.

That’s why you’re the best ” you said putting thumbs up at Ryeowook.

You’re at it again hyung, that’s why So eun always do what she wants because you’re always in her side” L sighed.

You should be the one who’s teaching her the proper grooming since you are her professor.” Him chan said without looking at Ryeowook but looking at the newspaper his reading.

Him chan- hyung are you reading a newspaper or texting your new girlfriend” you teased.

He lowered the newspaper and mouthed “How did you know?

Cause I’m genius” you whispered. But you two were just beside each other.

Key kick Him chan’s foot under the table while Him chan glared at Key.

Sunggyu hyung might hear you two” key mouthed.

Ohh that’s right” Him chan uttered.

Don’t worry Sunggyu hyung won’t hear it he always sleeps” you proudly stated.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?” Sunggyu yelled at you and you were shock.

You’re not sleeping

I supposed, and you Him chan what? New girlfriend?????!”

No hyung, that’s not it” Him chan denied.

You So eun, stop calling us hyung you are a girl not a boy” he reprimanded.

You sheepishly smiled and shrugged your shoulder.

“Okay-okay stop with your business let’s eat” Your mom announced bringing a bunch of unknown food. “Honey, let’s eat”

“Neh, yeobo” your dad finally spoken and put down the newspaper. “Oh. Good morning boys and my princess”

“Good morning dad” you all said in chorused.

*We are here all along and he just greeted us like he just finally came, my dad really, he is always unaware of his environment.*

You have finished the food that you don’t even know how your mom made it. It just always a feast every time she cooks. You bid your goodbye and headed outside to wait for your best friend.

Umma, Appa and MY beloved brothers, I’m going first”