[ Chapter 1 ]

just a normal school life?!

 

[ Chapter 1 ]
 

 

 

-Monday-

Waking up at 6am you sighed because you wanted to sleep more so badly. You hated Mondays, these days annoyed you. Mondays and Wednesdays, why couldn't the world live without it? No one needed them anyway, no one wanted them.

You wanted to sleep more, so you just turned around and closed your eyes again, trying to gain some more sleep before the school would start. But not with your mum, she knew you would try to sleep more, so she already sent your big brother to get you out of your bed. And he always knew a way to make you leave the bed.

Today he thought it would be nice to give you a cold shower, so he came in your room with pail of cold water, grinning evil he walked over to your bed. “Haena-ah~”, he said in his sing-like voice and watched you turning away from him. Lifting the pail over your head he grinned. “It's time to wake up, little sister~” and then he threw all the water over your face and body while he laughed. After it he put the pail net to your bed, still a bit water in it, and ran away.

You, angry that he just did that, got up and wanted to follow him – but sadly the pail stood there what you didn't saw earlier. So you fell over it and the rest of the water went all over the floor of your room. “OPPA!”, you scream angry and just heard him laugh. “That gets revenge later...” you mumbled to yourself and grinned evil, before you got a towel and dried your hair and face.

 

Later then you sat on the table in the kitchen, listening to your mum who told you she won't be home later today, he had to work. Just nodding to her you nommed on your bread when your brother walked in. “Ah, Haena, you awake already?”, he said with an evil grin on his face. You glared at him. “Go to hell, Oppa” you said before you got up and took your school bag. “I'm at Niel later so don't cook for me Umma! Bye bye~” you waved at them before you left. Your mother just shook her head, wondering if you even listened to her words.

 

Heeeey Unnie! Unnie~~” you heard your best friend, Minyoung, screaming as you walked to school with your headphones on. Luckily you never turned the music really loud. Turning around you saw Minyoung running over to you and before you could do anything she already hugged you like there is no tomorrow.

Unnie I missed you~” she whined after she got of from you, looking at you with puppy eyes she took your hand and dragged you with her. “how was the weekend? I heard you were with Niel all three days long?”, now she grinned, her typical evil grin when she thinks she knows everything but actually she never does.

You rolled your eyes before you chuckled. “Neh, we were on a three-days-date~ and no, we didn't had , stop thinking that already, pabo!” You flicked her forehead, like you always did when Minyoung did something stupid.

You and Niel date about 2 months now and after the first week Minyoung already started asking you everytime you and Niel were alone if you two had . You didn't actually knew why she always asked that, she was too and proud of it, so why did she keep asking if you lost your ity?

Rubbing her forehead she pouted and walked next to you, poking your side she said “you know, you two already date since 2 months~” - “and we want to take it slow, that's normal” you rolled your eyes again. Sometimes you thought she were just annoying, but you liked that side of her too. She wasn't your best friend for nothing.

I still think, 2 months is a long time, Unnie.” she nodded her head like she just answered a hard question, but you just rolled your eyes and turned your music a bit louder, walking straight to your school. The rest of the school way she talked about random , thinking you would listen to her she also told you that you two would get a new guy in your class, maybe even two. How does she know? Well, her brother is a teacher on your school, that's why she knows like everything.
But you didn't listen to her, you were in your own thoughts, busy with thinking of your boyfriend as you listen to the song “You're so beautiful” from JYJ's Junsu, Niel covered that song for you once. You always remembered that when you heard the song, it was a part of his one month gift for you.

 

-Later in school-

Sitting in your classroom and waiting for the teacher to finally arrive you laid your head on the table you sat at and closed your eyes, trying to sleep a bit more. The seat next to your right side was empty, no one sat there. And on the left side sat your friend, Minyoung. 2 tables behind yours sat your boyfriend, watching you quietly and smiling. Next to him sat Changhyun, one of his friends, and entertained him while he watched you. Minyoung was busy with drawing something on a piece of paper, she loved to draw, even when she wasn't the best in it. And you? Well, you didn't saw he watched you, you were busy with trying to remember your last dream you had – sadly you always forget them.

After a time then your teacher finally walked in, followed by an unknown guy. Mr. Lee, that's your teachers name, walked over to his table and as he stood behind it, he threw his book on it like he always did to gain the attention of the class. You, still tired, lifted your head up and wondered as you saw the guy next to your teacher. Leaning over to your best friend you whispered “Yah, Min-ah, who's that guy?” She, slightly annoyed that you asked her cause she told you about him earlier already, turned to you and rolled her eyes. “You never listen to me, do you?”, she chuckled then, “that guy is Jo Jonghwan, the new boy in our class I told you about earlier, pabo!” she then flicked your forehead.

You pouted and rubbed your forehead before looking at the guy again. You had to admin, he looked really good. And it seemed like you weren't the only one who thought that, almost every girl in your class now stared at him. “Okay, since you guys already saw him, that's your new classmate. Please introduce yourself”, your teacher kinda explained before he sat down on his chair, crossing his legs he looked at the new guy, like the whole class did now.
“I'm Jo Jonghwan, I'm new here. It's nice to meet you all and I hope you guys will treat me well”, he smiled and bowed, “I hope we'll get good friends” and now he winked at you all, or more like to all the girls and kept his nice and innocent smile. “Okay, Jonghwan, you can sit... ah, choose it by yourself” your teacher told him and he nodded, taking his bag he looked around before he chose a seat.

Minyoung in that time leaned over to you and grinned “I already like this guy. I knew he looks good thanks to the picture, but I didn't knew he looks that hot! I hope he'll take the seat next to you” She chuckled. You didn't knew if you would like that or not, of course you wanted to get friend with him, but you had to accept, Jonghwan looked really good. And if Niel would like his girlfriend to sit next to such a good-looking guy like him... Well, he wouldn't be too happy about it for sure.

Ehm, excuse me, is this seat taken?”, you heard Jonghwan asking. You looked up to him and quickly shook your head. “Aniyo, it's not. You can sit here if you want” you said with your angel-like smile on your lips. He nodded and sat down. “Thank you, umm” - “Lee Haena. It's nice to meet you Jonghwan” You hold out your hand and he took it, shaking it lightly he smiled. “It's nice to meet you too, Haena.”