A Letter starts it all

A Letter & Two Mended Hearts

--Year 2012, May--

Suho's P.O.V:

Today's my special day... My birthday. I lie lazily on the bed, just thinking. I can hear the other members chattering away in the kitchen, attempting to hush their voices. I know they are probably planning something for me, so I just lie in my bed, waiting for the right moment. Sehun suddenly pops into the room.

"OMG THERES A LETTER FOR YOU HYUNG! Is it a girl? A lover? A secret admirder? Wait, you already get plently of those!" Sehun squeals, waving the letter around crazily. "Here you go~"

"Thanks Sehunnie. Why don't you go and practice dancing with Kai? or whatever it is that you're doing in the kitchen." I say.

"Mm... Ok! Bye hyung~ And, don't come out of our room! Whatever you do, don't hyung!" He skips off. I gulp and look at the envelope in my hand. 

A letter. To me.

And the first thing that pops into in EunHee. 

"Aish!"

I daren't think about her writing the letter to me, to scared to hope and only receive disappointment. Neatly, I tear the envelope open, discovering a handwritten letter. Usually letters are from family, friends or fangirls, but this one felt different. I know it sounds weird, but it's like I feel some sort of connection with the letter.

Dear Suho,

I hope this letter arrives safely to you. 

If it does, I feel amazing. 

Anyways, I felt like I had to tell you... I'm dignois with lung cancer.

I'm going to have an operation in 5 days, and there's a 50/50 chance that I'll either die or survive...

Please don't worry, or do anything reckless. 

It's been 6 years, and I know it's foolish wishing for something that won't happen, but I still love you.

So, saranghae, and also your songs are magnificent and beautiful. I never tire of them.

Park EunHee.

Shock shudders through my body. I simply couldn't believe it. My mind wouldn't let me believe it. I tuck the letter back into the envelope, and frowned, thinking hard. 

There has to be a way to reach to EunHee... Ugh, think mnd, think!

"SUHO HYUNG! GET TO THE KITCHEN! IT"S URGENT!" Baekhyun yells. First thing that comes into my head is that they probably discovered a bug somewhere.

"Coming!" I rush to the kitchen and discover all of EXO crowded in the kitchen, surrounding a massive birthday cake. 

"..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUHO~~~!" They all scream in unsion. I laugh.

"Thanks guys~" I beam.

"Come on hyung! Hurry and make a wish!" Luhan says. I nod and stand in front of the cakes candles. I close my eyes as the room hushes.

EunHee... Please live and survive the operation. Let me confess to you, love you, marry you, have kids and grow old together.

I open my eyes and smile. My lips form an 'O' when I blow out the candles. EXO begins clapping.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Suho hyung, happy birthday to you!" They sing.

"I dibs on the biggest slice of the cake!" Tao exclaims.

"No, I DO!" Sehun argues.

"Wait guys, calm down, we all know I should have IT." Lay protests.

"SHUT UP! It's mine!" Kris yells.

"Wait... Doesn't Suho choose?" Chen mutters quietly. Everyone turns and looks at me expectantly. I roll my eyes playfully. 

"It's just a slice of cake..." I mumble.

"Which means I CAN HAVE IT." Tao points at himself happily. I facepalm and laugh when they begin arguing again.

--A few days later--

"Uh... Manager? I know that lately we've been busy... But can I please have a day off  tomorrow? It's really urgent." I ask. My manager sighs and rubs his temples. 

"Could you explain to me further?" He asks. I chew my lower lip nervously. 

"Well, before I joined SM... There was this one girl... And she's about to die..." I mumble. I look up to find a hint of a smile playing on my manager lips.

"Ah, young love. You do understand that you're not supposed to have relationships right? But I remember my love... Alright, you may go. But be prepared for the fangirls." My manager winks at me. I bow gratefully and exit his office. 

Hold on EunHee, I'm coming...

--The next day--

"Excuse me? Could I please know where Park EunHee's room is located?" I ask through my scarf. Luckily no-one has spotted me yet, but I'm still cautious and keep a good distance from the reception desk. 

"Park EunHee... Ah, yes. Sorry sir, but she has just been taken to the operation room. The operation room is located just down the hall and to your right. Enter the big doors and you'll find yourself in the waiting room."

"Thanks." I try to sound calm, but I am bubbling with frustration. I couldn't even see EunHee for a last goodbye. I curse the train for being late. Unable to help myself, I run down the hallway, ignoring the cries of the nurses and doctors telling me to slow down. I burst into the waiting room to find a weeping Mrs. Park and distress Mr. Park. I whip off my disguise and hurry towards them.

"Mrs and Mr Park! It's me, Kim Suho!" I comfort them. Mrs. Park wipes her tears and Mr. Park smiles grimly at me.

"How long has the operation been on for!?"

"About 10 minutes..." Mr. Park replies. I frown and stare through the window to the operation room. I see the edoctors working hard, covering my view of EunHee's body, but not her face. Her peaceful, calm, beautiful face. And all of a sudden, the tears come sliding down my face without a warning. I try to control myself, but it's too much. 

"EUNHEE!" I scream and slide to the floor sobbing. Mr. Park tries to calm me down and eventually succeds, but can't stop the hot tears from falling. The only girl I truly loved might be lost in a matter of seconds. I curl up on the sofa.

The only girl... The only girl... EunHee... 

The only thing I remember thinking before drifting to sleep.

---

"Mr. Kim?" A voice disturbs me. I stir and force my swollen eyes to open. I find myself propped up on a chair in another room.

"Yes?" I ask groggily. 

"I wanted to tell you about the condition of Miss. Park EunHee." The nusre says softly. Luckily she doesn't recognise me since I left my disguise in the waiting room. 

Oh no... Is this the end? Is she truly lost forever?

"She survived the operation and the cancer is gone. Do you want to visit her now?" The nurse explains. I breathe out a huge sigh of relief and nod excitedly. I think I stopped breathing for a moment. 

"EunHee, your safe... Finally." I smile as the nurse leads me to a room.

"Here we are. I'll leave you to speak to her." The nurse leaves. I direct my attention to the bed. A figure lies in it. EunHee. She opens her eyes and immediately smiles at the sight of me. 

"I guess you got my message?" She whispers. I nod and step forward to her and kneel by her bed. 

"EunHee. I found your note. And I want to say..." I take a deep breath, " I want to say that I love you too. I love you so much take I would give you the moon to earn your love. A day without you is like a week without food. And although the world still turns, it stops entirely for me. All because of you." EunHee reaches out and caresses my cheek with her warm hand. 

"I love you too... But you already know that don't you? Oh and by the way, the doctor also repaired my voice problem too. I can speak freely now." I can hear thegenuine happiness in her voice. I give her hand a light squeeze.

"So... Wanna be a couple till I propose?" I ask cheekily. EunHee lets out a hoarse laugh. 

"Of course."

"But please wait for me... Work you know." I say sadly. EunHee shakes her head at my sad expression.

"I've been waiting and I can still wait." She smiles and leans in to press her soft lips against mine. And in the room, thats where I experience my first sweet kiss.

--4 years later--

"APPA!" Jung-Ah squeals and leaps into my arms. I smile and ruffle her hair.

"Have you been a good girl?" Little Jung-Ah nods innocently. EunHee appears laughing. 

"Aw, what happened to me?" EunHee says playfully. I embrace her as well. 

"I'll never forget you~" 

"EW~ Umma and appa lovey!" She squirms out of my arms and runs off into the living room. We both laugh. I left a few years ago and became the owner of EunHee's father's company. But of course, I still haven't lost contact of the rest of EXO. Sometimes we all meet up somewhere and have fun and rejoicing old memories. I also occasionally make single albums or create some with EXO even though we aren't in SM. EunHee and I got married and had a beautiful little girl, who is currently 3 years old. EunHee wraps her arms around my neck and beams up at me.

"I'm a lucky girl ain't I?" She giggles. I brush her hair from her face lovingly.

"Definitely. And I'm a lucky guy." 

~~~ The end! ~~~

Hey guys~

Hope you enjoyed this sequel! I tried to make it perfect! Thank you all! <3