FINAL

Our Time

 

 

"The students that going to take this duty, fully is Tiffany Hwang and Choi Seunghyun. Both you guys will do this duty, okay? I wish you guys goodluck. Here, the digital camera." the teacher said while giving Seunghyun and me a digital camera. The, I wen back to my seat. "Goodluck with that boy, Fany-ssi." Yuri said to me. I just replied with a nervous smile. Well, this is kind of hard. Seunghyun never talk to anybody except to his friend. He's kind of mysterious guy. Aishh, this is going to be tough.

 

\NEXTDAY/

 

"Seunghyun-ssi!" I called him. He turned back to look at me. "Uhm, well lets take some pictures?" I asked him while showing him a digital camera that teacher gave us yesterday. He just nodded without a smile. Well, I think I have to teach him how to smile.. Then, we both enter to classroom together. "Lets take Seohyun and Taeyeon together first!" I said to him. He just followed me. "Smile. I want to take your picture." Seunghyun said with his deep voice. Seohyun and Taeyeon startled. "Wow, you guys bought this necklace at the same place?" I said to saved the situation. They both nodded. "Yes! Its pretty right?" Taeyeon said. I just nodded. "Well, I want to take the picture." I said. They both smile and make a V sign

"You guys look awesome! Thankyou!" I said and leave them. Then, Seunghyun patting my shoulder. I turned to him. "Thanks." He said with a rare smile. Did he just smiled at me? This is the first time! W-why my heart beating so fast? And why.. 'Oh, Yuri? Why?" I asked when Yuri appeared infront of me. "Take my picture with Taeyang!" she said happily. "Okay, okay. Seunghyun, ready." I said to Seunghyun. Then, Seunghyun snapped the picture.

 

"Yah! Why are you posed like that?" Yuri asked Taeyang. "Because, once I stared at your face, I cant take my eyes off you." Taeyang said cheesily. "Euuuuuuuu. Soooo cheesy." Whole class that heard their conversation said that. Yuri blushed while Taeyang just smiled. "Haha, okay. Thanks for your cooperation!" I said and leave the couple together. 

 

\AFTERSCHOOL/

 

"Well, I guess we have to choose the pictures." I said. "Okay." he replied.

  

 

(a/n: theres alot of pictures anyway, but im too lazy to copy and paste the link. Kekeke~)

 

"Well, Fany-ssi."he called me. Then I look at him. "Well, we still do not take our pictures together. You already take your picture with your friend, and so do I. So, lets take our picture? Just both of us." He said nervously, I can sense he is nervous. Then I nodded with a smile. He then took a camera. We sit beside each other, there's no gap between us. 

 

Then, he snapped. He stared at me. My face and his so close when I faced at him. I can feel his breath. Then, Seunghyun turned away. "I-Im sorry. Lets walk a-around the school." He said while standup. I just nodded and smiled at him. I think I love him. Yes, Im going to confess to him while we're walking around. Hwaiting, Tiffany!

 

"Hey, Yuri!" i called her. Yuri turned back. "Oh, hi!" Taeyang and Yuri said in unison. "You both didnt go back home, yet?" Seunghyun asked. "Ahh, yes. We want to cherish our moment together for the last time, after this we cant walk around like this at school." Taeyang replied. "So, how are you guys?" Yuri said while smiled to Seunghyun and me. "What do you mean by that?" I asked Yuri. "You guys are already officially coup.."before Yuri could finish her words, Seunghyun already cut, "There's nothing going between us. Never." he said and leave me with Yuri and Taeyang. Suddenly, I felt my cheeks wet. "Fany-ah, are you okay?" Yuri said while hugging me. I cried at her shoulder wjile Taeyang calming me down by patting my shoulder.

 

Today, is the last day at school. After this, my classmates will went to another school. We'll be far seperated. Im going to miss my bestfriend, Yuri with her boyfriend Taeyang, also my classmates, Sunny, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Seohyun and the boys, Daesung, Jiyoung, Seungri and.... Seunghyun. Aishh.That guy. I think Im going to forget about my feeling to him. Yep, let the bygones be bygones. "Fany-ssi." someone called me. I turned back. "Seunghyun? W-what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well, I dont know my direction. I just want to stay here, at our classroom to remember back our memories." he explained. I just nodded. He sat infront of me, while im looking outside the windows. "Fany-ssi. I-I have to tell you something." he said nervously. "Y-Yes?" I said and faced him. He stared straight to my eyes. "I dont know since when, but, hear this first, at the day when Yuri asked you and me, what happened between us, I dont mean it to hurt you. I dont want to confess my feelings to you, when Yuri and Taeyang is around, so I want to take this chance, since only us here, I-I think I love you, Tiffany.." he said. I startled with his confession. "Its okay if you dont love me back. I-I can take it. Thankyou for listening." he said while standup. Then, suddenly I felt his lips on my lips. He kiss me passionately. Then, he broke it. "Goodbye, Tiffany." he said. Before he could go out from the class. I hugged him from back. "I-I love you too, Seunghyun-ssi." I said and Seunghyun faced me, he hugged me back. Then, he cupped my face, and continue what we did just before.

 

 

 

Hiiii! *bow* thankyou for reading this! I hope you like it. Sorry for any mistakes there. And, all the pictures full credit to the rightful owner. I did not own any of it. Thankyou for reading! Leave you comment and, do subscribe to my ff :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/327412/that-should-be-me-jifany-jisica-topfany-topsica-yulyang-daesoo

 

my one-shot :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/328986/we-should-end-this-jifany-oneshot-kwonjiyoung-hwangtiffany

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/330106/more-than-this-gyoon-oneshot-imyoona-kwonjiyoung

 

Kbaaiiii :*